I'm just popping in to tell you a little bit about Cory Booker...

I'm just popping in to tell you a little bit about Cory Booker, the man who Dems will almost certainly make the nominee in 2020.
Forget Goofy Warren. Forget that black chick. This is the guy. Right here.

Let's look at the initial checklist. He is
>young(ish)
>"multicultural"
>an Obama clone
>good public speaker

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. This guy's resume reads like a How to Become President manual. This guy is almost a parody of a politician trying to get votes. In the following posts I will sum them up because they literally can't fit in one post.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757760973419712512
youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4
youtube.com/watch?v=bUlNCF0ZgKc
youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We already went black, and we should never go back......to black

>After Stanford, Booker was awarded a Rhodes Scholarship to study at the University of Oxford, where he earned an honors degree in United States history in 1994 as a member of The Queen's College.[7]

>He earned his Juris Doctor in 1997 from Yale Law School, where he operated free legal clinics for low-income residents of New Haven, Connecticut.

At Yale, Booker was a founding member of the Chai Society (now Shabtai),[9] was a Big Brother with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, and was active in the National Black Law Students Association.[10]

>In 1998, Booker won an upset victory for a seat on the Newark City Council, defeating four-term incumbent George Branch.[13] To draw attention to the problems of open-air drug dealing and associated violence, he went on a 10-day hunger strike and lived in a tent and later in a motor home near drug-dealing areas of the city.[14]

But wait, it gets crazier.

>Crime reduction was such a central concern to the Booker administration that Booker, along with his security team, was known to personally patrol the streets of Newark until as late as 4 a.m.[37]

>Booker gained national attention when, on December 28, 2010, a constituent used Twitter to ask him to send someone to her father's house to shovel his driveway because her elderly father was going to attempt to do it himself. Booker responded by tweeting, "I will do it myself; where does he live?" Other people volunteered, including one person who offered his help on Twitter, and 20 minutes later Booker and some volunteers showed up and shoveled the man's driveway.[54][55]

Bernie's people hate his guts b/c he voted against Bernie and Cruz on the prescription drug bill. He's Hillary in blackface.

>On April 12, 2012, Booker saved a woman from a house fire, suffering smoke inhalation and second-degree burns on his hands in the process. Newark Fire Chief John Centanni said that Booker's actions possibly saved the woman's life.[56]

>After Hurricane Sandy destroyed much of the shoreline areas of New Jersey and New York in late October 2012, Booker invited Newarkers without power to eat and sleep in his home.[57]

>In February 2013, responding to a Twitter post, Booker helped a nervous constituent propose to his girlfriend.[58]

>Booker rescued a dog from freezing temperatures in January 2013 and another dog that had been abandoned in a cage in July 2013.[59][60]

>Rhodes scholar
wew lad

Bring it on, m8.

Rhodes Scholar = Rockefeller Scholar

He’s a worry sort of for us Trump ppl but he’s just another Obama clone on Soros’ payroll, literally. And Soros will be dead by 2020. Doesn’t matter how much new young blood he keeps transfusing, he won’t be here much longer.

>leaving the united states to learn us history
what

he was my mayor for a few years, he hasn't done SHIT for Newark

"The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carroll Quigley is a good read.

Corey Booker is also a closeted gay man.

That was my thoughts exactly. Makes no sense.

He is too closely connected to Wall-Street for the "Progessives" to easily vote for him like Sanders.

He was booed on the DNC stage for being own by wall-street and drug companies.

Corey is a very talented speaker. He can be a challenge to Trump because if Trump’s retard dialect.

Him or Kamala Harris

A fluent speaker in a debate with a unhindged sitting president would be interesting.

He will run and most likely win the nomination in 2020, won't be surprised if he wins in the future. A ticket with him and Warren would probably win and unite the broken democrat party. That or a Jim Webb/Tulsi Gabbard ticket. Kamala Harris is memed too much and won't win because she's stupid. Booker is the most shabbos of goyim. He's also bought by Wall Street.

So exactly like Obama then.

just catch him raping a white boi, talking about a white boi

We'd need an unhinged sitting president first though.

oh wow wikipedia loves him!! and they're totally impartial too!

Joan Rivers did not die to expose a nothing burger jej

Trump only talks like that because the American voter has like 6th reading level and he knows his audience.

Tulsi Gabbard is literally the only electable dem, that's why they'll never run her

TBone

For sure, I think Rand, given he is in stable condition, or Jim webb should run after Trump has had his fun.

Some of my favorite election moments were listening to the NPR Jews trying to sort out why Trump could be so popular even though he talks like a toddler while Bernie was talking like he had five PhDs. They just couldn't figure it out.

>>Crime reduction was such a central concern to the Booker
ooops!, not getting the black vote this way, nigga

>>Booker rescued a dog from freezing temperatures in January 2013 and another dog that had been abandoned in a cage in July 2013.[59][60]

wikipedia aka "an article about the rothschilds should not include anything about their banking syndicate because it's not noteworthy its a conspiracy theory"

If he's clean, he's welcome to be president.
No more filthy politicians.

No More red Bones.

What are the odds his name gets dragged out during all these sexual allegations going on in Hollywood and DC?

Hes done well as the Penn State football coach

Shut up. That has two citation so prove how human he is. It's even noteworthy according to Wikipedia editing standards.

We're going to have to lock the page to keep conspiracy theorists like you from putting fake news in it.

a mufugga gotta putta sheeit on the mufuggin tabel, ya has to do what chu has to do.

As far as I can tell, he accomplished nothing as Newark's mayor and has done very little in Senate besides sucking up lobbying dollars. You Dems do realize Obama 2.0 failed with Hildawg right? What makes you think Booker or Harris would be any better? And why do folks seem to think Bernie would have done any better against Trump? The answer to failed Democrat policies will never be to go even further left.

A "clean" politican just means he's someone else's asset. He went to Yale. That just happens to be the CIA favorite recruitment grounds.

Sounds a lot like Obama's track record before 2008.

didn't trump tweet something about knowing booker more than he know himself?

Burnbro here... Nope, I'm over it.

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757760973419712512

this nigger smokes crack and gets on cspan on the regular. been around crack addicts most of my life, this nigger is high most of the time.

That would explain why he was sweating profusely at the DNC.

Presidents can't have lazy eyes.

...what does he know

>Crime reduction was such a central concern to the Booker administration that Booker, along with his security team, was known to personally patrol the streets of Newark until as late as 4 a.m.[37]
>Booker gained national attention when, on December 28, 2010, a constituent used Twitter to ask him to send someone to her father's house to shovel his driveway because her elderly father was going to attempt to do it himself. Booker responded by tweeting, "I will do it myself; where does he live?" Other people volunteered, including one person who offered his help on Twitter, and 20 minutes later Booker and some volunteers showed up and shoveled the man's driveway.[54][55]
>On April 12, 2012, Booker saved a woman from a house fire, suffering smoke inhalation and second-degree burns on his hands in the process. Newark Fire Chief John Centanni said that Booker's actions possibly saved the woman's life.[56]
>Booker rescued a dog from freezing temperatures in January 2013 and another dog that had been abandoned in a cage in July 2013.[59][60]
...how the actual fuck is this guy a Democrat? This isn't cucked. This isn't incorrigible faggotry. This is nothing like how Democrats typically behave.

To me, it sounds like he's an ambulance chaser lawyer. Waiting for hot tips on where the next photo op will be. There's nothing genuine about any of it.

It doesn't sound like he genuinely wants to help people. It all sounds very sleazy to me, like he will kill his own mother if it means just one more vote somewhere.

If he wanted to fix Newark he'd be a Republican.
t.South Orange

obama 2.0.... another fake elite huckster

Soros has a son or two that have been groomed their entire lives to take his place.

I'm not voting for no Lex Luthor looking dude

You thought two scoops was bad? Wait until forty cakes.

Doubt it, the DNC is set on a female candidate.

DNC always looks for historical virtue points. No way will DNC let the GOP have a female President, first.

Very true, he seems to go above and beyond just so he can have a resume of good guy things in life. Maybe he was approached at a young age and told he would be president. Something similar to that happened with Obama.

Why have an Obama clone when you can nominate Obama's wife for president, instead?

But he's a "confirmed bachelor" and it's an open secret that he's gay. Sort of like Anderson Cooper before he came out.
Of course it'll become a talking point if he ran and he'll probably come out in this momentous brave speech, but in the end America isn't going to elect a homo.
I'm gay, but I'm also a conservative Republican but I'm different because I disavowed the LGBT community long ago and realize those homosexuals are ruining our culture.

Booker won't be the nominee. He will run for the VP slot. With him and that Harris in the primaries, the groid vote will be split.

Nah. Trump has changed everything. Dems are gonna go full celeb next cycle. It's either Oprah or Tom Hanks.

CAN'T FUCK THE (((ZUC)))

You are on the right track but remove Tom Hanks from your thoughts.

Why? Well, presidential candidates can't admit they they have an illness or disease or disorder.

Nobody will vote for someone with a known illness.

Tom Hanks has Type 2 diabetes

As for Oprah, I think she has passed her peak of popularity a long time ago.

So... You don't like him because he keeps doing great things but you are certain his motives are not in the right place... That's some next level faggotry there. Good job m8

Rescuing a dog or a woman from a burning building is something that happens only once in a lifetime. Maybe twice if you're abnormally lucky.

It doesn't happen six or seven fuck times.

>whole thread about booker chan
>no meme video
youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4
HE IS TALKING ABOUT US

I would add that he's probably told a lot of people if it's on his fucking Wikipedia page, he probably sent out a mass email every time he helped an old lady cross the road.

Oh shit they're on to us! They're going to use the whole force of hollywood to compete with our high quality memes!

This. The whole point of doing good deeds is to do them and not broadcast them.
Not be like
>Dude I bought this homeless guy a can of soup of in 2009. Please vote for me.
It's just fucking pathetic.

ok but liz warren knows economics of working poor better than anyone

I'm sure they'll get it.

In fact the fact that Congress has had whole hearings on this and failed to get a clue is just atrocious. I'm wasting my tax money here.

Booker is a stupid nigger. Someone should kill him.

One of my favorite parts of the past year is how many people all around the world have been watching various congressional hearings and discovering what utter wastes of money they are and just how fucking stupid our congresspeople are.

this user knows, can't be so short-sighted

I was just hoping, a bit, that the brain tanks they'd assembled would be at least as intelligent as any random sampling of 4chins autists.

It's really a big letdown.

Used to live in Newark and family owns property there. Also have family in the PD. I remember this bullshit. Pretty sure that was all set up. He loves himself some good PR. Cares more about his image than doing his job. He did nothing to stop crime in Newark. He's just a street hustler.

>There is a risk that the island might tip over and capsize

It was all bullshit. He fucking went to shovel some faggots driveway yet all of a Newark was a mess and the city wasn't cleaning up the snow because they're so fucking incompetent.

Newark is a lovely place. I see it every time I miss that retardedly placed exit... posterchild for damage that NAFTA did. Large empty factory buildings everywhere.

Ironbound has some great Portuguese restaurants.

The funny thing is Americans thinking this guy and Obama are black.

wikipedia impartial? you have got to be joking

Personally patrolling the streets of Newark with extra security for five hours is worse than sitting down and planning policy on crime reduction for 30 minutes. The former is a photo-op resume booster, whereas the latter leads might lead to a reduction in crime.

This is like that cunt Puerto Rican mayor went on her shitty boat to hand-deliver goods. Cool! Wow! Nice! But the huge camera crew behind her needed to be paid, and the rescue efforts need to be fucking organized by someone. Turns out the cunt never even went to the disaster preparation meetings. Lies, lies, lies; image, image, image. This is the liberal way.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=bUlNCF0ZgKc

From what I understand it's the people he helps that spread the word. I'm not saying he's a Saint or anything. Just that you're intellectual dishonesty is obvious and stupid. Wait until someone does something bad to not like him. He's a literal D so I'm sure he has some policy positions you can take offense to

I actually met Corey booker in DC. He is literally the cookie cutter candidate but he is 95% gay. I don’t think America is ready for a fag in chief

Probably both desu, only question is which one on is on the top of the ticket and who gets to ride in the bitch seat.

Best senator, if we had like 100 of them and one Trump he could just trick them into whatever he wanted them to do.

holy fuck its like this guys life is completely manufactured. hes definitely being (((groomed))) from a young age for the job.

>I don’t think America is ready for a fag in chief

Dude, we had Obama for 8 years going around trying not to step on anyone's toes like a pussy, apologizing for America and generally acting like a fag. If that's the only thing Booker has going against him then that isn't enough.

im a little disappointed that anons havent been coming up with a strategy for 2020 to siphon off minority votes. there should be a full on campaign but unfortunately everyone seems to be resting on their laurels or just waiting for drumpf to fix everything for them

rapist

>their fancy memes
fucken kek

HOL UP did that actually happen? fucking sauce me right now you cunt

cant tell if bait...

He has a lazy eye and a lisp. I look forward to Trump's nickname for him.

drumpf always finds the thing theyre most proud of and ruins it

youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA

I wished it wasn't true but
>dindu
So it speaks for itself.

Also, this guy still serves as of today.

Lex Luther lookalike
creepy