ITS HAPPENING: HILLARY CLINTON OFFICIALLY QUESTIONING LEGITIMACY OF 2016 ELECTION

dailycaller.com/2017/11/17/clinton-questions-legitimacy-of-2016-election/

>In an interview with Mother Jones released on Friday, Clinton claimed “there are lots of questions about its legitimacy” because of Russian interference efforts and alleged voter suppression. She said the Russian “disinformation campaign…wasn’t just influencing voters, it was determining the outcome.”

>“In a couple of places, most notably Wisconsin, I think it had a dramatic impact on the outcome,” she claimed. “It seems likely that it cost me the election [in Wisconsin] because of the tens of thousands of people who were turned away and the margin being so small.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_3dc6X-Iwo
archive.is/nNqyh
youtube.com/watch?v=XRJ8TLCZdnI
youtube.com/watch?v=augoWPge2II&list=PLlwsnDfa639mVMNShraZ-UxZq8TF1aXOQ&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is she attacking democracy Sup Forums?

I just wish people would choose honesty and logic. Life is so much easier that way.

This is honestly getting sad. Bitch has cracked.

Nice. Keep ripping that old scab off, Hillary. Maybe talk some shit about Sanders next time, too.

This woman is forcing Trump to jail her. I’ve never seen a self destruction quite like this.

this is great, by refusing to give up the spotlight she is paralyzing the DNC and doing real harm to their chances in 2018. The more she whines the more people will be sick to death of her and by extension the Dems.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_3dc6X-Iwo

She's gonna be bitching all the way to her cell

If democracy is sexist I don't want democracy!

>some Russians tweet some shit about the election
RUSSIANS DECIDED THE ELECTION

Daily reminder that Hillary thinks the lesson of 1984 is to trust authority

Remembers REAL happening threads...

"We are the President."

-Hillary Clinton, 1993

Yuge if true. This will force Trump's hand. Cap this. If Hillary launches a full-on attempt at usurping Trump with no legal basis the way she has it now, then she will be in a comfy cell one month later.

This bitch is steering the Democrat Titanic right into the fucking iceberg.

>tens of thousands of people turned away in WI
literally what the fuck is she referring to

>Had buses to pick up illegals and ship them to voting centers
>Says Trump was ballot stuffing

not happening

saged

archive.is/nNqyh

Beat me to it
Also, didn’t she ignore WI?

When will she just fucking GO AWAY?

Like it was funny seeing her be pathetic and whining in the first few months of Trump's term, but now it's starting to get legitimately disturbing. This is like next level sociopath behavior.

>“It seems likely that it cost me the election [in Wisconsin]
>Don't bother to electioneer in Wisconsin
>Subsequently loses Wisconsin.

Of course its the fucking Russians. Who else could we possibly blame?

She's teeing up the narrative that Trump and the DOJ imprisoned her only because she officially questioned the legitimacy of the election.

Wasn't Wisconsin the place she flew to in panic mode like 2 nights before the election with Bruce Springsteen or something?

Russians were scaring people away from polling locations and burning paper ballots?

youtube.com/watch?v=XRJ8TLCZdnI

LOL the saltiest bitch ever gg no re

we all know who really won

I love how 100k of Facebook ads were more effective than her $1.3bn campaign. Stands as a testimony to the sheer incompetence of her ability to pick the right team.

In,other news, Clinton should fuck right off and never speak again.

When trump questions the election he's exposing rampant voter fraud, but when hillary does it she's crazy?

Nice narrative boys

Blumpf is GOING DOWN BABY

What's even funnier about the whole thing is that Trump kept going around stating the elections are probably rigged or tampered with. She just kept shrugging it off and stating no it's not. She kept saying basically Trump was making it all up to disparage her.

HOW DO VOTER ID LAWS SUPPRESS VOTES??? HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON IS WHO THEY CLAIM THEY ARE? JESUS FUCK

A dizzy cunt spouting bullshit is hardly a happening. It occurs every minute of every day

>spend $1 billion on your campaign
>get btfo by a handful of shitposts and memes

Yep, King Nigger himself dismissed the notion of a rigged election in America until Trump won.

saved for x-mas shitposting

>it's everyone's fault except mine
She really was the perfect candidate to represent modern females.

yesssssss *HISS*

YEEESSSSS

Now rub it in her face that it is Republican Trump tax reform instead of her shitty policies!

She's so bitter she will never be President. I can even picture her on her death bed whispering "it was my turn god damn it"

>sometimes ya win, sometimes ya lose
nah, hilldog. you always lose. always.

>wisconsin
yeah they hacked her GPS and kept her out of the state, then the fucking Russians hacked Battlefront 2 and put Darth Vader behind a paywall, those fuckers.

Could it be a nod to deep state to go all in on coup?

>“there are lots of questions about its legitimacy”
translation: I CHEATED MY ASS OFF WHY WASN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?

Bish still has/had her Top Secret clearance. It's %$#@ing treason and sedition.

Twat's gotta rot behind bars.

I hope it's etched on her tombstone.

Underrated post. The bitch is conniving enough to pull something off like this.

>Be Hillary Clinton
>Lose to a meme
>Open an inquiry into the election
>Get put under investigation again
>Go to prison for corruption
Lel

>Russians interfered in our elections

did they cast any votes then somehow? How is Russians shilling on behalf of Trump an issue of national security kek.

Most states charge a fee to get an ID issued, and institutions that issue them are usually on banking hours or worse

Poor people and people that work a normal 9 to 5 job end up having trouble getting ID. These people don't usually vote republican, which is why republicans push these laws.

maybe you should try showing up

That entire paragraph makes no fucking sense, it's like someone just put some negative anecdotes together and then added "Trump" at the end to make an idiot think they've just read something profound.

Well, that wasn't "true democacy." Lmao

This bitch is the one that tried to steal the election by busing illegals around and hacking voting machines and now she's crying foul? The cunt is deluded, America and the world should breath a collective sigh of relief that she's not going to hold any power position ever again. Good riddance, you old satanic witch! Burn in hell!

I fucking wish. Unless she's actually calling for action she'll be free to run her mouth on the news forever.

that's nice, you should use a driver's license

oi ya cunt. right-o

Plenty of people don't have driver's licences, which have exactly the same issues

> When """"Russian Hackers""""" have a better understanding of the electoral college system to make you lose your run for President

You can't even get a job if you can't ID yourself. In fact you can't even live a normal life without one. How do liberals drink and smoke? I know most of them do.

You would have to get a non-drivers license then. You do the it same as everyone else. Go to the DMV and get it. That's how it's been done for quite a while now and it's cheap.

It's all projection as usual, too.

>Most states charge a fee to get an ID issued
Those states that have tried to legislate voter ID laws have offered free voter IDs in conjunction with the proposed law.

Well, Americans weren't actually supposed to vote in her election scenario.

No you don't need an ID to work

Yes and many people can't afford the time and money to do so, why can't they identify themselves with the same documents required to get an ID issued?

Why can't they identify at the voting booth with the same documents they required to get an ID issued? Why the extra step just to vote?

>its happening
whats happening? shes been denying the legitimacy for the past year. you should be banned if nothing actually happened

>have to have ID to get a job
>have to have ID to get welfare
>but not to vote
Canadians are the worst posters on this board

No, it isn't.

Life is much harder being the guy that has to kill everyones vibe and tell them the truth.

People don't invite guys like us to parties.

I lose my shit all the time, go during lunch. Require ID so democrats can stop claiming election fraud

>why can't they identify themselves with the same documents required to get an ID issued?
attempt to do this are called RAYCIS immediately

youtube.com/watch?v=augoWPge2II&list=PLlwsnDfa639mVMNShraZ-UxZq8TF1aXOQ&index=5

>>In an interview with Mother Jones

>many people can't afford the time and money to do so

$13 is too expensive. As for the time, it doesn't take any longer than going to the welfare office.

they need IDs to receive all their freebies.

there are a huge army of "community workers" doing everything for them, filling all the forms and shit.

She’s going all out

>No you don't need an ID to work
In the USA you are required to submit 2 forms of ID if you are a citizen. Most commonly accepted are Photo ID (Drivers license) and Social Security card.

This isn't Canada.

>hey Jose, take my cousins SSN and address and go vote
Kinda easy to do that if you don't need photo ID.

When trump questioned the legitimacy of the election no one here bats an eye. It's amazing how selective your memories are.

She can prepare all she wants. What’s actually gonna come from that? All the turds willing to wear pussy hats go out and break some windows out of a Starbucks, MSM defends and the left alienates the middle even MORE.

I agree, she’s shameless enough to try this, but she’s just not savvy enough to pull it off. 15 years ago I would have been terrified that Bill could have done it for her but now pic related. She can make what ever whimpers she wants now, she’s impotent whether she knows it or not.

WOT?
W O T ?
O
T
?
>this happens in 1984 when a prisoner is literally tortured by the government until he believes it's lies and is incapable of doubting them
>the goal was to deceive you into not trusting the people literally doing that to you, and that's bad!
I just....... I just fucking can't deal with this shit any more. this isn't stupid this is intentional. this is thousands of years of jewry fucking distilled into a horrible paragraph of twisting words and definitions and ideas and intentions it's truly unbelievable.

This is punished Hillary: a biped who identifies as laaaaaady denied her turn

Keep hoping for it cuck. Clinton is on a fast track to prison! Bernie is the only one capable of questioning the damn election legitimately.

if Hillary would have won, Trump would probably already be in prison. i know everyone here would be at least.

it is still rigged. not enough to save hillary.

They don't need photo IDs to get their freebies

Yes but you aren't required to have Photo ID to work, those requirements are less stringent than the voter ID laws being pushed

>Hey jose, go take my cousins SSN and address and go get an ID issued with your picture

How does this step make it more secure?

>“wasn’t just influencing voters, it was determining the outcome.”
Thnx I needed to lol.

How should you be able to vote i you cannot id yourself, are you completely retarded? Could any wanker visiting the US on a tourist visa just tour the states and vote in ramdom city? Does this sound like a sane system to you or one that isn't easily exploited?
>evil republicans want to limit the vote to known citizens
If you cannot be assed to get an id you are pitiful human trash and have no business voting in the first place.

>people that work a 9 to 5 job
>not able to get ID
>not voting Republican
I don't think you know the American public as well as you think you do.

>Be Hilldog
>Avoid Wisconsin during 2016 campaign
>"I lost because Wisconsin is full of Russians or something. I wouldn't know."

This. Sup Forums would have shut been shut down on her first day in office. It would have been her first executive order.

fuck you talking about, you need a fucking ID in Canada for most shit. You need an ID to get into a club or to buy cigarettes or even to vote. Poor people can apply for help to get ID. They're just too drunk and useless to bother and they lose it constantly. Those people shouldn't be voting anyways cause they're too brain dead.

What's even more laughable is that even if this bullshit was true America has been interfering in foreign elections through the CIA since it was started. Literally the year they were formed they manipulated the Italian election.

I went to flint michigan 7th district court today, smart phones are giving them to many abilities, lots of speak to text being used.