You can be anything you want Sup Forums

Transgender, transracial, transpecies.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/30/michigan-student-successfully-changes-preferred-pronoun-to-his-majesty-on-class-roster.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything.

You.

Can I be a straight white cis male?

When can we identify as different individuals?

That phrase doesn't mean what the commies are trying to tell you it means. It's a trap.

I am trans Asian so you cant call me a weeb

Im a demigod and I demand to be recognized as such.

>that soulless, empty cadaver on the right
Jesus Christ.

trans-aged?
I identify as -12 yer old.

When you're Jewish, you can be white when you make statements on behalf of white people.

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/30/michigan-student-successfully-changes-preferred-pronoun-to-his-majesty-on-class-roster.html

that neck looks familiar

>transracial
Why is Tucker even giving this crap any attention?Fucking hell.

>You can be anything you want
Good, I will remain a straight white male then.

Because it is redpilling normies and showing just how fucking insane the leftists are getting.

They are getting angry and proving once again that the left can't meme.

The left memes like little babies.

i couldnt tell if the lighting guy was fucking with her or if she has a fake eye

I identify as a Barack Obama.

OKIE DOKE

>That eye
>That face
It's like a fucking terminator.

transasaurus rex
ERRRAAAAAAWWWWWWRREGGGGHHHHHH!

i'm transfinancial, I am a millionaire trapped in a beggar's body. pls donate to help me be myself again

I'm transpecies white polar bear faggot.

>an actual conversation on cable news in 2017

This is what we really need! Fuck yea i want to gain the benefits of being 12 all over again. Im protected and can play all day long and no one expects me to work other than a few chores and just go to class and zone out all day. Fuck yea someone needs to start a trans age movement. Im sick of being an adult need a momma and dad now. So first i need a way to laser my facial hair and get surgery so i look 12 again so i can get taken care of..

>she

And also... even more kick ass. I can spend my life trying to get laid by a hot milf teacher! Because if i identify as 12 year old i can always be a 6th grader

I identify as transroyalty

Now grovel before me, peasnts

This is what happens when you close down the insane asylums.

TRANSAGE IS NEXT

>2018
>still not socially acceptable to sexually identify as an attack helicopter
fml 2bh farn

You dont have enough money to be transroyal

If you can be trans anything why be attack helicopter? If i could be trans anything i would be trans alpha male. Transition from beta male to alpha male. But ubfortunately testosterone is a schedule three and has serious legal consequences. And estrogen has no legals

I work construction, and when a project is over my employment is done. I work for an average of 4 contractors a year. I always check the "Other" box on the w4 forms where it asks your race. Only one time in the last decade did anyone call me out. It was "resolved" quickly.

So do I get white privilege if I identify as conservative straight white man?

i'm transrich, a billionaire in the wrong body. someone give me my money - or else!

She was really having a hard time keeping it together tonight. This'll be her last appearance for a while. Fucking mactors.

Actually i got an idea to be trans royal. Have physician implant a large amount of money into your bank account. Implant a crown on your head and implant a huge castle upgrade to your house. Implant a huge deed in your castle listing all your slaves and peasents. Maybe he can grow your peasents in an artificial womb then implant the peasants into your castle walls

LOL, this is great. So I can identify as a female when I say that us ladies need to shut out traps, find a good man & get back into the kitchen.

OK, now I'm back to ID'ing as a male again. See how this blows feminism out? If ANYONE can be female, then the idea of feminism being solely about your body parts no longer exists. I can speak as a female, not as a male heterosexual, at my very whim so I can't be accused of misogyny .