How dare he?

How dare he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_214Fdaxxw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TWO??

and to think if foreign life were to come to earth they would probably wonder "Why are they reporting on the president taking two sips?"

TWO
WATERS
TWO
SCOOPS

Impeach !!!

Well, if the main criticism is this, then he can't being such a terrible job.

TWO LARGER SEASONING SHAKERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Up to this point I was a massive Trump supporter, but I'm with you. This is just too much. Do we really want the leader of our country to think it's acceptable to DRINK WATER TWICE during a speech? What has this world come to?

Whoever made the decision at MSNBC to tweet this to pass off as a legitimate news story should be fired. What a fucking joke MSNBC is.

We can't let Blumpf get the codes for our water stockpile.

Seriously? Water? He’s the second coming of Hitler! Impeach now

Please check out this channel on this topic and subscribe if you like:
youtube.com/watch?v=_214Fdaxxw8

Apologize to Rubio Drumpflestilskin the thirsty

I JUST CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE.
TWO SIPS

TWO FUCKING SIPS

Holy shit what a slow news day.

Bye bye Globalists. This ment he will swallow them. He wouldn't had looked at the camera otherwise..++ Rothschild

man those cunts are ugly as fuck. real genetic trash. Pedostas skin is the colour of piss and the faggot next to him looks like le 56% face.

T W O
W
O

as many water breaks as there are genders

TWO
WATERS
TWO
SCOOPS
TWO
TERMS

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

WATERGATE 2: THE AQUATIC SIPPEROO

When I first saw the headlines without context, they seemed really pathetic. But the point is to point out Trump's hypocrisy. He gave Rubio shit for drinking water and then he does the same thing. I mean it's all stupid and childish, but he that's the world now I guess.

Im convinced he did this on purpose just to see the media reaction

Yeah but Trump crushed Rubio and won the election. Only reason to bring up the sips is because someone is a sore loser

TWO
WATERS
TWO
SCOOPS
TWO
TERMS
TWO
GENDERS

A SECOND SIP!?! THIS CRIME IS SIMPLY UN-PRESIDENTED!! IMMPEEACCHH

WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE, TRUMP SCUM??? IF NOT HERE, THEN WHERE!!!!!!

one for each gender

>two 0s