We see coal burner threads here regularly, but what about rice cookers? What does Sup Forums think of these men?

We see coal burner threads here regularly, but what about rice cookers? What does Sup Forums think of these men?

And I would like to know especially what white women here lurking think of men that fuck Asian women. I also want to say that Asian women are the no.1 race to marry outside of their own race, and it's always to white men.

Is the future hapa?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/22118_Sexual_Tourist_Degrades_Filipina_Hookers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wChW_mxM0tY
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/30/396384911/why-are-more-baby-boys-born-than-girls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Race-mixing" produces superior offspring through hybrid vigour, overall. I'm not advocating that race-mixing should be mandatory. I'm not suggesting that the offspring of homogeneous pairings should be considered different from anyone else. I just think that the desperately insecure people who figuratively take up arms against "miscegenation" should take a moment to reflect on why, exactly, the believe and feel as they do, and on what they hope to achieve, and the likelihood of that goal being achieved.

CHINKS ARE SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY

We are quiet now but once we have the upper hand we will slaughter every wh*tey and take their women.

Canada is basically a Chinese colony anyway

race traitors are pieces of shit.

>RICED

Lol'd at "rice cookers".

Not bad for a Leafnigger.

My Taiwanese gf boils my dry tofu roll in her spicy hot pot on a nightly basis, if you know what i mean

Oh please do. Start from Canada and move south until a large slab of ice blocks your path.

Don't torture penguin.

Rice burners are the fucking worst there are many of them on Sup Forums, one of them thought there half white kid was still a white person, he was doing mental gymnastics and even said I wouldn't be able to tell if she was part asian.
So if you're burning the rice you better stop and get a White GF, unless you want to make another Elliot Rodgers.

If this is the only alternative to incel / never reproducing, what do you expect?

No
>FLIPPED

keep the linkposting to biz

My dad’s one, he didn’t do too bad all things considered. I will say that from experience Half-Asians (don’t know what the fuck this hapa shit is) are definitely more than likely to have mental and identity issues. I just learned to stop caring.

H O N O R A R Y

>memeflag doesn't know hybrid vigor only applies to severely depreciated species

Hybrid vigor would be good for the jewish population or the muslim population because of their health defects from inbreeding, but your average white aristocrat isn't inbred enough to warrant a need for hybrid vigor.

>Is the future hapa?
Yes

Hybrid vigor is a meme. What you mean is herd immunity.

"Pingpong orangutang faces

>My Taiwanese gf boils my dry tofu roll in her spicy hot pot on a nightly basis, if you know what i mean

Using other men's soy sauce, if you know what I mean.

White men married to asian girls tend to be bottom of the barrel, although sometimes you'll see chads fuck the chinese exchange girls in college.

The guys who go for flips and se asians are almost always degenerates. Japs, chinks, koreans at one time were the hallmark of some weeb/english teacher dork but it's becoming a bit more acceptable.

Only the guy with red shirt looks normal.

Controlled miscegenation, yes. However, the only beings mixing are the rejects of their own races, creating a caste of undesirables with mental and instability issues.
It's very sad, because of their parents selfish desires, that they have a handicap that they are forced to also overcome added to the daily struggles.

What bullshit.

Moron

heres what it looks like realistically if u go outside

>filipino
>asian

what do you guys think about someone who is like 1/8 or 1/4 non-white, do you think it should be acceptable to as a white man to breed with a woman who is not %100 white? from her perspective wouldn't the best advice for her to be only breed with a white person? but from the mans perspective its not ok he shouldn't breed with someone who is not %100 percent white? I find this race mixing stuff to be confusing.

I'm honestly completely okay with White guys fucking Non-Brown girls; it's a defacto "soft" ethnic cleansing, as it reduces their birthrates. In Latin America, this concept used to be called Branciemento, in that they encouraged White dudes from Europe to immigrate and marry the local brown people in order to, after a few generations, make them White via the selective breeding.

yeah and look how well that worked out

>when a hwyte betamax says his honorary aryan wifi is 9.9 out of 10

EAST Asian women will raise the kid's IQ by like 3 points, but SOUTH Asians will all bring down the IQ of the offspring by more than that, like the brown women in your pic.

With that out of the way, racemixing is still degenerate. If it weren't we would have way bigger populations of multiracial mutts already, but we don't. America would be a mulatto country if racemixing were good for everyone. For one, multiracial people don't fit in anywhere. In western countries they are universally not considered white and don't find their way into white society: their friends are mostly whatever minority they are and their politics mirror whatever "part minority" they are. You can google this really easily. IQ is only one of many many heritable traits. Social beliefs and governmental beliefs literally have genetic components and they are substantial. Biracial black-white kids have been shown to be as delinquent as full-black kids. White-Asian kids have been shown to suffer more mental problems like depression, thoughts of suicide, anxiety, and so on. It's not as simple as just "everyone should try to mix to raise the average IQ." That's an indiscriminate reproductive strategy, there are many more factors to consider than performance on just one test.

If it's more white than anything else, it is the white man's burden to make her children whiter through his semen. Yes.

If she is more non-white than white she cannot be helped.

>when a hwyte betamax says his honorary aryan wifi is 9.9 out of 10

That redditor is an honorary pajeet

it mainly only got practiced in South America and was tried in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic); on the whole, it worked pretty well. Argentina and Uruguay are overwhelmingly White, Brazil has maintained a 40-50% White demographic until recently, and there are also noticeably White communities in both Colombia and Venezuela. It only really collapsed in the Post-War era due to a variety of factors, primarily related to the instability the Cold War brought to the region.

>on the whole, it worked pretty well
really? how do you figure

OP are not South Asians, they’re South East Asians.

south east is a subset of south and they all have lower IQs than whites

How is the rice getting cooked, though? With coal burners, there's coal going into the firebox, but with WMAF, the rice is the firebox/cooker.

Like I said, Argentina and Uruguay ended up largely White, Brazil as late as 1945 was considered an up and coming power (FDR and others wanted to place them on the UNSC), Venezuela was developing nicely until Chavez came along, etc. Just as the fucking Kikes managed to screw us here in the First World over, they did the same to South America.

>south east is a subset of south
I take that back, regions don't work like that

Geneticist here. That is wrong. Hybrid vigour applies only in the situation of long term inbreeding within a group and an outsider comes in.
Half breeds between races actually have more medical issues than mostly ethnically homogenous groups. Half black kids have more issues than mostly white or asian. As an example. You need a lot more reading on the mechanics of hybrid vigour. And look up more relevant medical data too.

Yeh but these are all Filipino and Balinese looking gooks. They are the shit teir of asia and lots of white men think because they can marry on of them, they are doing well.

I see a lot of men like 50+, fat and have one of these 'treasures' clinging to their arm.

they're hardly white
they're 3rd world countries
you really think Argentina is a better country than Japan because it's "white"?

Postmodern Western society destroys people.

i witchoo. kill whitey in canadia.

Totally false premise... good genes beget good genes, plenty of good and bad ones in each race

>t. salty /r/hapa /r/asianmasculinity crossposter

Social reject white women marry blacks and social reject white men marry chinks. There is little difference. Chink women are violent like niggers, and the shit tier chinks these losers tend to marry are as dumb as niggers. Sheeeeeit.

Why do all you foreign nonwhites want white women so badly?
Its very strange, blacks ,indians,arabs, orientals all want that white woman.

why don't you

I think Japan and East Asian societies are as good as White ones because of their IQ scores, which Argentina and Uruguay also share. I'll agree Venezuela and Brazil, for example, are third world but that is largely due to them getting screwed over since roughly WWII. Look up the ABC Powers, back around the turn of the 20th Century Argentina, Brazil and Chile were all considered among the great powers and treated as such by Europe and America.

White male Asian female is God tier

>Asian women
All of them looks like Pinoy.

I've been there.

They only care about money.

:/

>t. beta white boi that wasnt accepted in his own town

im white tho

they were but the people still ended up becoming shit
compare them pure white countries and they're shit tier
just kill all nonwhites instead of thinking to breed with them
its mostly the reason why north america is a lot better than south america

Gok is a rad dude. I train with his brother, also a rad dude.

t.chang

>Getting White men to only get White/Brown kids in their life instead of getting White kids with the White women that are available.
Jesus fucking Christ, that is so retarded that I'm speechless. No wonder a Brazilian's ethnicity is like grabbing a handful of genetic pebbles from an urn with roughly equal amounts of Black, Native American and White pebbles. Whites are practically extinct in Latin America.

I grew up on east coast of leafland, so the whitest part. I dated white girls back in highschool. It was easy being chad when the schools only had a couple 100 students and you were decent enough looking. However, I knew East Asian girls were superior to the white trash here, so I cooked the rice.

>things that didn't happen

>t.sino shill

Coalburner threads are better because usually you see the toll paid i.e. corpses/black eyes. Rice cookers don't seem to have the payoff.

Uncle Ron's Phillipines vacation,
Cheap and plentiful,
Top Kek,
Enjoy
efukt.com/22118_Sexual_Tourist_Degrades_Filipina_Hookers.html

Why are you asian bros so cucked by your own women?

>i hate asians but i'm going to mix with them xD

say goodbye to the safe purebred gene pool, say hello to the rare evolutionary experiments that are your children

ye same i like playing as chad when my friends invite me over to play dungeons and dragons

this. white women getting riced are the rice cookers

After that point, or even for some races or in some cases 1/4 it’d be more detrimental than not to not do such a thing.

Korean and Japanese IQ might be accurate, but don't put any stock into China's - it's not as if they let the peasants that make up most of the population anywhere near an IQ test.

Except for Argentina and Uruguay, and large minorities in Brazil and Chile. I'm also not encouraging White men to quit producing pure Whites either, but due to Human nature, we naturally run a surplus of males; no reason to not encourage these extra dudes to do a "Soft" elimination of Browns.

Indeed, but as I said, that's only been a relatively recent occurrence in South America. Back when they were doing this program, with tax incentives and everything to get White dudes to come, they were rising powers with clean streets, good economies and such. Here's a video of what an average Brazilian city looked like back then:

> youtube.com/watch?v=wChW_mxM0tY

In some cases 1/2 I meant.

then why I've never seen successful hapa in here?

Notice all yellow fever faggots have "that look"

I don't hate asians? I hate nationalist racial purists. Well, I don't care for shitskins, however.

Agreed, if you actually look up how they conducted the tests, they only let like 1/4 of all the students in Shanghai take the test, selected because they were the upper tier able to afford the high quality education. On the whole though, I'd say Chinese are still probably in the 90s, given their past.

Cook the rice, you pay the price?

Hapa master race

>we naturally run a surplus of males
we don't actually, its usually 50/50 give or take, but its usually very rare for there to be more males than women in any case
Greece and Estonia oddly enough have more women than men
go there

You mean handsome and alpha?

I have. Hapas are all over the Nip media. You just don't tend to notice them because many blend in.

>Hapa master race
where are they
>Indeed, but as I said, that's only been a relatively recent occurrence in South America. Back when they were doing this program, with tax incentives and everything to get White dudes to come, they were rising powers with clean streets, good economies and such. Here's a video of what an average Brazilian city looked like back then:
i bet you're a spic who thinks he's white
trust me boy, we don't want your kind anywhere
fucking off yourself

pick those cherries

Lol this whole Asian race mixing thing is a tactic funded by a Chinese NGO in order to trick socially awkward autistic Americans into marrying Chinese women so they can have citizenships.

Literally all Asians are on par with blacks and Indians and arabs.

>芸能人
>successful

pls.
I've never fucking seen any hapas in Japanese company or decent job.

Korean or Taiwanese are exist tho.

Actually, no - normal Human birthrates outside the tropics, where it is slightly over 50 to just under 50 in terms of Males to Females (The Central African Republic is the only nation to naturally have more girls than boys), here in the colder climes of the North, we naturally run a large surplus of men. See here:

> npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/30/396384911/why-are-more-baby-boys-born-than-girls

As for Estonia and Greece, look at the age brackets for those women. Same goes for Russia, which also has a large cohort of women, but this is due to the war echo effect on sex ratios in all three cases.

Feel free to take it with a grain of salt, but I'm actually a Scots-Irish Ginger living in bum fuck Appalachia.

White men only marry Asian women after they see how degenerate the white women are. Asian women are loyal, humble and save themselves for their husbands only.

It is necessary to note that when i say "Asian" women, I mean the ones who grew up in Asia, unlike the ones who grow up in North America and are equally degenerate when compared to white women.

le joke

K+K societal interbreeding is much different then R+K.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fuck you, faggot. Enjoy your gookwife.

then let me remind you
SPICS AREN'T FUCKING WHITE
>asian women can never be degenerate xD!

Found the triggered gooklet