Secret S/a/nta

I mean, it's weekend in some parts of the world.

I don't know why I've been waiting for this thread so eagerly, I already have my initials.

I think I posted my cards too early. I expect my anons have got them by now, and people will laugh at my shit drawings. Even if I put more time into them, they wouldn't be any less shit, so I thought I'd just post them anyway.

But it looks like I put no effort in even though I spent about 3 hours on each one.

>you haven't started your cards

Finally, waited all the week just for this thread.
JM from Canada I already sent you a card and some gifts. Everything was sent last thursday, so now everything depends on how many time it takes to something from Europe to arrive to your country.

Also, BW from the U.K. I have to send you too a card and some gifts, but still waiting to one of them to arrive to my local nerd store, I hope I can send everything next week.

>Not having your cards finished since two weeks ago

I swear, I'll start tomorrow

alright here are some initials faggots

Asd from IL your present is ready
JA from TX your card is almost ready
JR from Ohio! your waifu is weird but your card will be finished soon
EM from FL
your card is ready
BB from MA
your card is ready.
That is all for the week, also Thanks for making America great again faggots

But what if you don't finish them on time?
What it's to late by the time you send them and your anons doesn't recieve their cards on christmas? You wouldn't make anons around the world cry, would you?

*What if it's too late by the time... *

>Two parts of the gift arrived to the country on Wednesday
>they just sat on the airport the whole Thursday
>one of them was delivered to customs this morning even when it wasn't supposed to and other just made it to sorting center
>won't be able to go pick them up at the post office before next Friday

I hate my life. And postal service. I wanted to get them this weekend so I could wrap them up all nice and pretty while waiting for remaining things.

On a more happier note, at least I finished my cards, except for the one I'll include with the gift. I just don't know what to write in them. I also feel that it's way early to actually ship those.

Maybe I just wait for next weekend

>items haven't even left Japan yet

I would hope that I know how to properly manage my time.
I hope my anons will believe in me as much as I believe in myself.

Ganbare, my fellow anons. I'm sure the magic of christmas will make everything possible and everyone will be happy. Somehow.

I finished mine like two weeks ago, but only because I suck as an artist ;-; and never spend too much time drawing. A-anyways I put all my love on them, I'm sure my anons will love them.

>still waiting for giant Mandarake package to arrive
>mfw it's probably been caught by customs

Is it something lewd?

I doubt a card could be less artistic than one of the ones I got last year, but I still have it on my shelf with all the other holiday stuff from last year.

Two of the ten items in there are doujins of Horo/Holo with big fat wolf tats, so I know I'm not fucked in the 'underage' department. Should be legal, right?

So, Paypal's been out of commission for a while now, can't send a payment for the stuff.
I sure hope that gets better soon.

I ordered lewd items from Mandarake. Is that normally a problem?

>"sorry! it turned out our supplier doesnt have that item anymore so we have to cancel your purchase"

i looked everywhere and that item is either expensive as fuck or in Japan
so i guess i'll move to Plan B and buy cheap manga for user

>sent all my cards earlier today
>last item arrived for my main gift this evening

It's happening!

I don't care what kind of card I recieve as long as isn't something lew. Because I still live with my parents and shit.

It depends on where you live, but most of the world wouldn't say you anything about it. Except maybe Canada.

I'd say no, as long as you don't live on some extremely religious country.

UK

Personally, I never felt the need to care about parents and the lewds being in the same place at the same time.

PLEASE LET MY INITIALS BE POSTED THIS WEEKEND

It'll be fine, then.
I guess.

One time, my mother caught a non-lewd card sent to me and she still looked at me like it was something wrong. Not sure what she'd say if she opens the mail and there's a card with a japanese cartoon girl showing her panties.

If your parents don't understand pantyshots, they just need more holiday spirit. Lewds are an integral part of any Christmas celebration.
At least that's what Santa taught us as kids

>At least that's what Santa taught us as kids
user... what kind of school did you go?

What kind of schools have Santa?
Well, we had one, but he was trying to kill us with an axe.
I don't think that was real Santa.

Gee, another thread where I won't see my initials. Again.

Why not start by posting them to see if anyone confirms?

>At least that's what Santa taught us as kids
Sup Forumsnon..did Santa give a bad touch?....

You could post them yourself. Bonus if someone has those initials.
I meant to post initials this thread, but issues came up, and I have nothing to tell them, so it'll have to wait.

Part of me wants to contacts ZP of CO and ask him to be a little more specific, but another part of me wants to just go for it and hope he likes what he gets.

I found a store near my house that sells otaku stuff so I'm going to check it out tomorrow. Otherwise I'll just buy some stuff online and ship it to him and then send a card.

I think you're mixing real life with Futurama

Several anons said that they have no intention on posting initials, you could be one of those who are never going to be mentioned.

That sounds terrible. All of those options sound like you just don't care.

>buy some stuff online and ship it to him

There's no need to be rude, I'm sure he's doing the best he can.

Wait, isn't that what you guys are doing? I didn't mean to sound flippant about it, you are supposed to be buying things for your match right?

You buy, get it shipped to you, put in some sweets, a card, and some love and THEN, and ONLY THEN, send it off. Anything less is just laziness. Feel free to add more, but this is seen as bare minimum.

They mean that you buy the things, things arrive to your house, you put some nice paper gift on them and then send the things to your user. That's the process.

Did you never get your presents wrapped from santa growing up?
It's called Secret Santa not secret gift in the mail for a reason.

because fags like you will just post my initials in the next thread even though they dont actually have them

Well I was going to send a package from me with various things and a card, and then maybe order something online if I can't find what I want in stores. I was thinking of having it shipped to me first but I was worried about how long it would take. I guess I can just tell him online if it's going to be late or something.

Where do you guys get your sweets/candy online? I live in a pretty rural area so there's nothing I could buy in person that my assignment wouldn't be able to get at any typical local shop/store.

It's okay to make mistakes, you're only human after all.

Stop thinking and just do it. And do it good, you've already dragged your heels for the past 3 weeks. Why are you trying to ruin someone's Christmas?

There was a mix up so I only got my match 3 days ago. I'm going as fast as I can, don't worry.

Just be sure to send your gifts before december 1st, either way they won't arrive on time. Send them even before if you signed for inernational.

If you're in a different country, local is fine. If not, I'm sure an user would appreciate some decent candy even if they can get it themselves, its the gesture that counts

There's people worried because their initials aren't being posted, but I'm worried because my assigned anons didn't say a thing, even if I've been posting their initials in every thread since almost three weeks. I-I want them to notice me...

My assignment shouldn't have to suffer for my foolishness

As someone who's seen their initials 2-3 times and said nothing. I just don't wanna start a small conversation that might lead to me getting spoilered about what I'm getting. I'm too paranoid.

I'm looking forward to it.

2 of 6 drawing for cards done. I can do this. If only I could draw quicker, nicer, and prettier. ;_;

FH of WA

So it looks like the first part of your gift has already been delivered. The stuff from abroad is in the country now, so it hopefully shouldn't take too much longer to arrive. And I'm planning on sending one more package tomorrow with a very, very, very special present inside. You deserve it!

Sorry in advance I couldn't bundle it together myself. Go ahead and open them as you get them or wait until they all arrive (SHOULD be 3 in total), your choice.

Also, Jebus, I'm sending out your slam jams tomorrow, too.

In any case, it's the nips fault, not yours. Your user will understand.

I talked to the anons who got me as an assignment and I still have no idea what are they going to send, but I understand you.

All of us will eventually draw better, it's a matter of time. I hope.

>1 out of 5 packages arrived
>no tracking on the other 4, and 2 of them are from China so I can't even guess how long it'll take since I have no experience with chink shit
Fucking hell, I'm worried as fuck that it won't arrive on time.

In any case, I'd say you should recieve everything in less than two weeks if everything goes right.

RD of WA Part of your gift came in today, but it was broken. Waiting on the replacement.

EC of CA Your gift is all here! I'll mail it off early December.

Yea I know everyone gets better. I've gotten much better from when I started. Sometimes I wish that I could just draw better, so that I can draw lewds of my waifu that only I have. Kinda inpatient. I don't have many skill points in art right now. But maybe someday.

It's all about practice, as people always say. I'm the laziest man on Earth, and even I ended up drawing better after years of very little practice every week.

Bought all the presents for one user and I need to find one more present for my other user. I've overspent like double the bracket I was in but I found some figures that I think they'll love. Should have gone for a higher bracket, oh well.

I thought about that this year, but if I went into a higher bracket I still would have overspent even more.

So I have a dilemma there's this Kiss Shot Prize fig and there's this madoka x monogatari fig I can only get one cuz I'm poor which one should I get for my /ss/ the prize would be perfect with the theme I want but the madoka one looks dope in an alt art way.

As a Shinobu/Kizufag, that one's ugly. The Shinubomami is cute.

>prize fig
Unless the specifically ask for one don't do it.

This is true.

I was in a higher bracket last year and still overspent. I thought I'd try splitting it over two Anons this year.

Damn alright I'll just wait and save up a bit more thanks you fags.

I signed up for the 10-25$ bracket and ended up spending almost 100 euros on presents. Next year I'll definitely choose a higher bracket.

I don't even know the other show you mentioned, so I'll say the meguca.

Missing card assignments will go out tomorrow, I promise.

PO box is on an indefinite delay until I get a replacement voter ID, since my driver's license has my old address on it. I can give you a personal address by request via email in the mean time.

We believe in you, homosexual red man.

>1 strap retails for 10~25$
This life we lead

I haven't started shopping yet. Good thing I always choose EMS.

What are are a couple of your favorite series/characters to use as inspiration for cards?

Almost no good figs for 25 bucks why the fuck did I do 25 tier

You are allowed to spend more. I signed up for the $25-50 bracket but I expect to spend closer to $100 when all is said and done.

Custom wrapping paper came in and could not be more perfect - super excited to get to wrapping these up.

PS from AZ, your gifts are all ordered, and should be arriving here to be wrapped during next week!

J from AZ, same situation - got your stuff all picked out and ordered, just need to wrap it up once it gets here!

Going to test out some cookie recipes this weekend, get a couple practice batches in to make sure I don't screw up the ones going out with the gifts.

Made a couple practice sketches at drawing cards, and man... this shit is hard. Just glad I've still got time to figure out how I want them to look.

AR from UT
MH from CT
SZ from CA

I've been a lazy piece of shit, but I'll start working on the cards tonight through this weekend after I buy some colored pencils. Hopefully I will have them mailed by next weekend.

My favorite series is probably Mondaijitachi or Horizon. I also like 2hu, of which there are really no characters I dislike, just irrelevant ones.

Take you time user. I can wait a bit, especially for a special card from a cutie like you.

Take too long though, and I'll find you, and I'll give you a stern lesson about procrastination.

Someone doesn't have midterms.

is it too late to get in on this?

Shit taste santafaggot step it up!

I'm also still here and sending cookies probably near the end of the month, it won't have a return address until I get a PO Box for obvious reasons! One lucky winner will receive a special surprise inside!

>tfw still havent started cards

>One lucky winner will receive a special surprise inside!

Spend more user, or get creative. You have tried manda, right?

Got a neat plush, a shot glass, some sick clear files and a ton of treats for mine,

Is the surprise yourself? And I got the surprise right?

RN from CA
One of your items arrived a lot more damaged than I thought it would be, unfortunately. I'll try to make it up somehow.

>The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date.
>it's 30 minutes from my house

If it's being held at a post office close by, you can go in and pick it up personally, provided you have the proper ID.

WM from SC

You're waifu a cute. Gifts are currently crossing the Pacific, and I'll be wrapping and shipping as soon as I can.

EC here, looking forward patiently for it.