Why does everyone hate Indians, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/rt-td/index-eng.cfm
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/rt-td/imm-eng.cfm
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-627-m/index-eng.htm
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/dp-pd/index-eng.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=z834x4Qk_pM
youtu.be/qvlwvaF4VL8
youtu.be/TDEOtWgHK14
youtu.be/Fm388TS1WOM
youtu.be/-ZqVzfudrC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they smell, are not socially aware, rapists in their home country, and ruined the tech sector.

Take a guess

i dont.
indian girls are hot.
indian guys always seem like bros to me except they're really bad at hand shakes

They smell bad, they lack self awareness, and take up space at American universities.

Troll... You're just pissed cuz pol thinks Sikhs are bro tier based people and other Indians poo on streets...

Go crap under a rock

I don't, you guys bother no one.

Because you look and sound like Gypsies. More than enough of a reason for me. Would kill any of you with no remorse at all, you're scum really. No hygiene, history, culture... Why are you even considered human?

open bobs. show vagene. bitch lasagna.

they smell
their social skill level is 1
you always speak to them when you call customer support

i dont hate indians except for the phone scammers. i had a really nice doctor who was indian. it is annoying when hindu nationalist make ahistoric and unscientific claims though. i also dont like the anti british attitude a lot of indians have.

>Believing anyone hates Indians

You're delusional, OP. Indians are the most harmless, adorable race there is.

Poo in loo

Indians are cool, you guys are just a meme

>india
>no culutre
what do they teach people in European school?

>you always speak to them when you call customer support
You have 500 million viruses on your computer

i don't hate indians. i live in NJ where there are a metric fuck ton of indians, and besides the smell, i can't say i've ever had a truly bad experience with them. as far as minorities go, they could be a lot worse.
i think india as a nation is hilarious. it's like a joke gone too far. a literal meme kingdom. over one billion people, not one of which is socially aware.

Mainly because curryniggers poop in the street and other disgusting practices.

Show bobs

Oddly enough the Indians and Sri Lankans that i know are the only ones that integrated successfully out of the non European immigrant groups

i mean isp customer support. na education

They don't. You are just thin-skinned and can't handle bantz, so you take it more harshly than you should. The truth is if we hated you your thread wouldn't have any replies. So cheer up. Obviously we care, Pajeet.

I don't think anyone hates Indians except the minority that are offended by your dark, rounded features.

>rounded
what indians are you talking to lmao

>The truth is if we hated you your thread wouldn't have any replies
Wrong. It'd be a fucktone of replies and all of them being insults.

>why
It the only country in the world where you need to import your own water supply from outside of India

I don't hate them on sight or anything but the ones with attitude are just flat out annoying as fuck. It's always either a first born son who thinks they are a prince of all they see or some average skinny runt fuck who act like he can't believe a women in American would dare speak to him.
Where not in your country asshole, you're in mine. Even if women were bitch slave level 3rd class citizens here it's still MY bitch so how dare you cop attitude at her with me standing right there. Like I'm just going to let that slide?

India is a big country so there are some fu#ked up people there, but I have no problems working and doing business with Sikhs.

>Like I'm just going to let that slide?
you probably did. but let's hear the story about how you, 6'12 chad, ruined the 90 lbs soaking wet pajeet.

The ones with an attitude get their heads bashed in here in Australia. And then the predictable media runs so called racist hate epidemic targeting Indians. Truth is, it isn't racism. The ones who get bashed deserve it. The ones who are cool are treated like any other Aussie.

You don't kill enough pakis with our guns.
Buy guns, kill pakis.

Because they conflate you with pakis

nobody hates indians

fuck off poo in loo

man check those digits
Had me dying there

How to get become bankrupt

You guys are bad customers. I hate you. You're so annoying, you complain when things don't go your way in the tiniest way, you go on and on about deals and coupons and try and handle with us - even though we don't do that here, we can barely understand you half the time so we have to repeat ourselves over and over and over again and ontop of this you smell.

The only good thing to come out of India was Tunak Tunak Tun and only when a Draenei's doing it.

Indians are autistic retards. Sometimes they confuse being an awful person for being cunning or clever.

No, you didn't just discover a trick. You are just doing something obviously wrong.

Fpbp

>56%

they think they are hot shit. they are small high pitch voice, they are browner than me, they smell like curry. they steal yugioh cards

I don't really care, Indian food is good tho

>Canadian

Sure you half paki dog fucker. You are quintessentially Canadian

>open defecation is actually a status symbol, because only the lowest caste cleans toilets

heh, what's not to like?

Damn... You really must be a brown syrup nigger. You are fucking repulsive. Even prostitutes scream rape when a short brown turd tries to get at them. You are less than a nigger' s dog.

Because they can learn to code but can't learn to poo in the loo!

C'mon curryniggers!

They are really insecure and wimpy.

And they smell.

Le 56% meme literally applies to Canada now due to the 2016 census. Literallty 56%

Citizens of European Origin Now Only 56% of Canadian Population

>Main 2016 Census Portal:
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/rt-td/index-eng.cfm
>Immigration and Euthnocultural Diversity:
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/rt-td/imm-eng.cfm
>Infographics:
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-627-m/index-eng.htm
>2011 Census Data (for comparisons):
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/dp-pd/index-eng.cfm

Curry looks like poo.

Meanwhile US has 73.6% whites.

So who is the real le 56% face?

95% of you voted Clinton

We let you come and live in our country and you reward us by trying to destroy it.

Fuck off.

They're sub humans who shit in the street. They smell like a fucking diaper. And their women have black lips. It's disgusting.

>let's hear the story about how you, 6'12 chad

I am a 6'1" linebacker sized chad. I've never really ran into too problems when out with females other then when I use to take my mother shopping at costco for some reason. My area of California had a big explosion of Indians, I'm guessing due to tech stuff in the city. My mother is small and they would tend to sort of want to bully her around a bit.
Just a total lack of respect she was looking at some thing on a row first etc. Then being my mother was feisty she would always say something if they pushed in front of her etc. They would recoil in horror that a woman dare speak to them. You can see them starting to get worked up and then notice, oh shit that dude is clearly her son then they just look at the ground while muttering sorry a bunch of time.
That's it, end of story. I'm also seen some really horrible treatment of their own women/wives etc every now and then other people at costco (it's always at costco for some reason) but I don't white knight for strangers.

Sikhs are fine. Everyone else sux

DESIGNATED.

Fuck elephants, we the people can do whatever the fuck we want.

Muslims did this. Hindus respect the elephant.

People generaly hate subhumans, I know for self experience.

Indians are blessed with moderate cleverness and cursed with the desire to appear extremely clever. You are a dishonest immodest socially inept ugly street shitting people. Your only playbook to climb social hierarchies is to lie, steal, and take credit for others' work. You hype yourselves up but never put in the work to make something out of yourselves.

It carries over to your work. My company has a presence in India, we have teams there that you can rent to a project to create slide decks or analyze some data. I had to stop using them, the quality of work was so abysmal. Garbage heaps of plagiarized content, copy and pasted stack exchange code that crumbles when you blow on it.

I have friends who are indian, a few of them are even really good people. They're all very wealthy and westernized. With those exceptions, I'd rather save one old dog from a fire than 5 healthy indian children.

Here's a tip for you.

Stop making these gandu threads if you don't like Sup Forumsfags hating indians or chinese or whatever. Why do you care dalit? Why? Fuckoff back to facebook meme pages or randia. If you feel bad because pic related hates you then you must be a real street shitter with alpha dalit genes.

The elephants are rising up.

ha! learn a language, idiot.

Nah. This is what happens when you become a meme Straya. Now you just can't stop shitposting.

I do not. Pajeet immigrants actually work unlike pakibastards or niggers.

why did it start attacking the other elephant at the end

He was a snitch.

No Stampy! No!

youtube.com/watch?v=z834x4Qk_pM

Jealousy

We dont hate sikhs or buddhists, just hinjews.

They act like they're better than everone else when they shit in rivers they drink from. How can a high IQ nation with a space program not outlaw poor sanitation? POO JAILS NOW

>Muslims did this.

No JIDF, the Hindu poo-in-loos did it. Muslims were busy allah ackbaring in the middle of the desert at the time.

Because they fucked up the tech sector, shit in the streets, smell like curry and shit and are simply brown.

Indian Troops In Greece (1910-1919)
youtu.be/qvlwvaF4VL8

God bless you sir, first thing I thought too.

At some point a civilization should realize that reproducing with your sister is not a good idea.
What is it about Indian culture that make them not give a shit about there own physical well being?

>shit in rivers
youtu.be/TDEOtWgHK14

poos are only good for listening to orders not leading t b h

5->6 bumbay

kys mkultra brainwashed high fructose corn syrup burger eating pop culture living genocide watching british people on american television

youtu.be/Fm388TS1WOM
youtu.be/-ZqVzfudrC4

Because they don't highlight their strengths.

Like their anti-Muslim super powers
>the Indian kills he mudslime

I wonder how strict....

>they steal yugioh cards
Unforgivable

I don't

We don't hate you, you just have weird gross habits that make you easy targets to make fun of.

The other elephant was a lefty

>Amerimutt defends killing a majestic animal for fun

>German defends the Muslims, probably his wife's bf told him to

How surprising

because they took over Microsoft and technology innovation.

Because they smell like a donkey after being ATM raped by a Muslim.

I don't think anyone hates Indians. They are bros. Many are rubbed the wrong way by some of the customs though
>cheap
>standing dick to ass in line
>lack of emphasis on covering up smells

From what I can tell, these stereotypes are on their way out in 2nd-generation citizens.

but we don't, you guys hate muslims just like us.

because we and our people our government and our country is a big fat joke? just let that sink in to you my fellow indian user
of all places I could've been born into, it had to be this fucking place. seriously fuck this shithole.

They have a longer history and culture then yours
Yours is just more mainstream also your gods have been blacked.com

They smell, they shit everywhere. Hell, name me one reason TO like indians

>this guy has had more sex than half of Sup Forums

I'm indifferent
+
>stay in their own country most of the time
>if they leave their own country, they usually are friendly, attempt to integrate and get employed, immigrate through legal channels
>nice religion(s)
>pretty peaceful
-
>POO
>urban rape squads and degeneracy
>social media harassers
>call centers

overall it seems like the most civilised indians are attempting to move out of the country and integrate into the west leaving the true POOS to drown in plastic bags filled with shit

The hate mudshit sandniggers and love bombing them