They built some walls

they built some walls.
after that stopped it looks like this is it for 2017

Yeah it's called build templates so they can see each version built and better decide what works for the entire job. Common sense. You evidently don't have it.

they built these in October. 2018 is coming up and this is what we got for this year?

They already said in an interview there testing the while way. Dig proof, climb proof, bomb proof. Making sure it posts all kinds of tests and also direct pick from the president.

Have you ever been on job site?
It takes weeks to get things approved for basic shit, like changing nosings on the staircases or something as simple.

This is going to go through board after board, probably won't start construction until mid 2018 at the earliest

>over 1 year
>still no wall
>still not even a selection committee formed
>still no mention of funding
>8 fucking prototypes
more and more it's starting to look like bullshit. Reagan did the same thing with amnesty in the 80's when he promised increased border security. Trump fucked us.

get the fuck off Sup Forums you think you are actually fooling anyone? you're probably here as a lefty activist

>probably won't start construction until mid 2018 at the earliest
more likely they get funding for a contract to start planning the construction in mid 2018

>still not even a selection committee formed
then who decided they put up the 8 walls?

>anyone that isn't blindly sucking GOP dick is a leftist
fuck off kike

>blindly sucking GOP dick
the GOP isn't even pushing for the wall that hard. they are undecided about what to build. that's part of why we didn't get much this year. things are moving really slowly

>over 1 year
>took office January 21st
You wanna know how I know you're a retarded shill?

Manlet wall. Needs to be 10-20 feet taller.

he said they would start the wall project on his first day in office. we got the prototypes in October. it's slow

Go ahead and build a 30 foot high concrete wall between two countries and let me know how long it took.

>implying there will be new developments on the wall by January 22nd
Pede, pls.

and thats why you don't get quads, faggot.

if we continue construction at the current pace the wall will be those 8 prototypes because things have stopped

I like the one with razor wire at the top. If they combined it with the one that has gaps just wide enough to see through for extra teasing that would be great

I'm sure they're working on choosing the best wall, but it's going to be slow. it will probably end up taking years

Hopefully we go with that top right one. Looks perfecto

no wall so the end comes sooner.

>no wall so the end comes sooner
they have stopped building since these 8 walls went up. if they don't continue then the end already happened

. #metime

4 looks awesome.

the walls with bars are even better than a moat because you can see both sides of the border

6 and 7 are out....they look like afro combs.

>the walls with bars are even better than a moat because you can see both sides of the border

It also allows for small creatures like lizards or whatnot to cross the border both ways. It is less disruptive to wildlife.

Trips

>fuck off kike
the shills are learning the lingo
soon enough they’ll blend in perfectly
the ideal anti-semites

meanwhile the majority of immigrants cross legally and stay there, after their permit expires

I have to go with 2 or 3.
I love 4 but Im worry about the extra cost of the metal at the top.

3 and 8 look the same.

1 looks like decking. I like that, keep the place looking decent.

All we need to do
Have fun wasting your money ;)