Thoughts?

Muslims get the last laugh as always

hilarious
have we lost our sense of humor?

I suppose that is technically assault, although it seems to me that jail is excessive unless the mudslime wants to hire a jew and press charges.

HAHAHAHAHAH look at that smirk this man is based. I want to throw bacon at mudshits now.

kids in africa could've eaten that

Whites need to eject all outsiders from their territory.

how long before he's dead? I'd bet corrections officer mehmet let's a few muslims have a go at him.

>Muslim got away with rape of a 11yo in France
>Normal guy hits a muslim with bacon, he got jailed

I wonder if Europe can ever wake up

it's just a prank bro

oi cunt bin that bacon or you'll be taken

Kids in africa wouldn't be starving if those fucking idiots picked a better place to live.

Powerful.

just a bit of banter

>inb4 he dies in prison

So edgy.

>that grin that says "It was worth it"
He did the right thing.

Did you hear about the Muslim who raped an 11 yr old and got away with it. Fucking ridiculous.

>have we lost our sense of humor?

haha yeah it's like how I'm going to splash the next christian I see with piss

Wow, they went after an 11-year-old? At least it wasn't a toddler this time.

White men rape here and get a slap on the wrist all the time. White men are committing mass murder on a weekly basis and the media refuses to call it terrorism

>the absolute state of the UK

How can a country so based to leave the European Union tolerate with these types of laws?

My hero. Gas all mudslide niggers.

>piss is to Christians as bacon is to Muslims
>being this retarded
It would be more like slapping a Catholic with beef on Friday, dipshit.

We stand together? Stand to gather to what, get raped and assualted?

This.

RIP this man, the assault bacon is too much man

Can you go to jail for hitting someone in the face with a pie...what if it's pie filled with bacon?

Nah it's more like serving a Jew a pepperoni pizza
>OY VEY THE MEAT IS TOUCHING THE CHEESE

Catholics don't care if you slap them with beef on Friday. It's just an observance. There aren't any real rules about it.

>It would be more like slapping a Catholic with beef on Friday, dipshit.
No, it would be like slapping a Catholic priest with an adult male

Would he have been jailed for hitting a non-muslim with bacon? I actually don't know, but if so that sort of answers the question for me

No. The UK did.

Should have hit with the full pig.

He should have wrapped himself in bacon from head to toe walked into a mosque and started shit talking about Muhammad fucking his 8 year old wife.

What are they going to do?

Assault is a crime anywhere. However he could has merely showed the muzzie teen a picture of bacon and face criminal charges.

Man will be killed in prison.

>London
This isn't news. London is lost, son.

We're full. They wouldn't be starving if their parents made better decisions.

Unironically this

words are not a hate crime you fucking criminals!

yes and then they would fuck each other, multiply by ten like fucking rats, and then starve again

>jailed
Under which charges?

Brexit was done through referendum. There aren't referendums for these issues. Few elites decide the laws.

lmao

Throwing bodily fluids at a person is considered a biological weapons attack.

Enjoy jail soyboy.

The mayor of London is a retard.

I'm sick and fucking tired of this meme that suggests the Africans have no choice other than starvation. Why are white farmers so successful throughout Africa and why are they being begged to come back once the all black government realized their people aren't capable of hitting the quotas? What is crop rotation? What is modern fertilization? What is composting? Don't act like the soil is rotten and the conditions are arid throughout Africa. The Saharan Desert is a small fraction of the land.

Jews caused this. That's why I'm glad southern Tel Aviv is starting to experience the enrichment. I hope that all of Israel becomes flooded out with niggers who make those dirty sneaky hand rubbing kikes good again.

he's going to die in prison

>Biological weapons attack
So I'd literally be charged the same as if I started the fucking zombie apocalypse?

definitely our guy

there is no such thing as a hate crime, only criminal action

I guess he should have thought of that before he was white.

Are people just walking around with bacon?

Do they see someone who they think could be offended by bacon and then go get some bacon?

im 24 and what is this.

I think the difference is that rape is pretty much condemned among the modern white male subgroup all Sup Forumstard antics aside, but we are still all accused as being the propagators of rape culture. However, modern feminists will gladly defend a young African migrant who is accused of rape because "he was never taught any better." What a fucking disgusting double standard.

too bad he wasn't ham handed when he hit him with the bacon. yuk yuk

The jews in Israel are not the ones directly causing it. it's the jews in the west

>when you’re such a stupid commie nigger that you’ve actually lied to yourself enough to believe that white people are the problem in the world
get help.

stone him to death

chemical agents need to be smuggled into palestine or egypt to target israel

probably throw acid at him, because they’re illiterate mudtrash

A guy got 9 months for hanging bacon outside a mosque, he was promptly murdered by muslims in prison

You are applying too much logic

Oh yeah.....

How much bacon do you think you'd need to layer on to be stone proof?

How islamophobe of you. It wasn't real muslims. It says right there in the Quran to show your enemies forgiveness.

Unlike the people who actually care about their country, feel angry and want the best for it, politicians/judges/police/anyone with any form of lawmaking authority don’t give a shit and seemingly work against the British

alternatively just molotov cocktail the mosques and run because you'd go to jail for what you're saying anyway, might as well make it count

Probably shouldn’t throw things at people. But funny as hell!

today, the leaf was not a cuck

Oi!! bin that pork and then give me your fork

Yep, last guy got jailed for one of these bacon/muslim things got murdered by muslims inside.
The prisons are full of them. It's a recruiting ground.

If you're gonna do this shit, don't get caught.

>3 white men alone have gunned down 90 people and injured over 600 in just over a months time
Yea im the one who needs help

>Muh Chicago
Two gang member nigs shooting each other is not a mass shooting and in no way comparable to a dude walking into a church and murdering entire families

leave it to marburg-chan

it's in it's final stages before going full biohazard

then it's enrichment time

Then they can come fucking get it

No one wants to get pissed on. Muslims are autistic about bacon.

There's a typo in the title it should be
>UK man recieves death sentence after hitting a paki with bacon
The absolute state of this fucking country he's literally not gonna make it through the sentence and for such menial shit too yet I've seen people getting beaten up by the fucking scum of the earth pakis and the police turn a blind eye the sooner we go to the dogs the better

Hero, now if only he’d hit a Jew with zyklon

So according to you mass shootings are the only things that matter? Goddamn, imagine being this fucking autistic.

rape thousands of girls over the course of 20 years

british police: i sleep

bacon incident

british police: OI OFF TO THE BLOODY DEATH CAMPS WIF YA ROIGHT O ROIGHT O

im just going to assume thats fake for the sake of sanity

>3 white guys btfo a bunch of niggers and muslims at their own game
wow, almost like whites are superior.
>not a mass shooting
>he doesn't live in chicago
Tyrone and his nigguhs roll up on the shoeline house and open fire with automatic hand guns, they are niggers so they miss 50% of their shots but that qualifies as a mass shooting since there are usually 4 or more people injured.

Should've hit that mud with a hammer instead.

>hehe chicago doesn’t count
>niggers don’t count
>9/11 no count
you’re retarded. also, the huge overwhelming majority of whites don’t agree with or support violence like that. niggers? entire neighborhoods cover for them. muslims? let’s not get into the shit that “moderate” mudshits will turn the head to.

nobody here is a brainlet enough for you to argue with. you’re a dumb dirty commie and you’re going to pay gravely for perverting our country with your rhetoric.

Yeah I agree. maybe he had priors. Still funny as fuck tho

Bin those snacks or be locked up with blacks!

That's what I do, so I don't have to believe the UK is a completely cucked

Jesus fucking christ, the UK is such a shit country. And they have the balls to give us bantz?

Go ahead. Christians are a lot better at turning the other cheek.

Pic related
>create "artwork" of Jesus in a bottle of urine
>Win several awards
>Draw a picture of the prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him
>get killed

>leftypol has to use special pleading to find marginal problems with whites
he's b8 user

theyre all shit mate

KUDOS.

Hero of pol.

I love the pic, too.thatbrige and smug :)
Love it.

They are. I like Scotland though, but that's a bias because my granny is scot.

>hitting someone with bitcoin

>UK man jailed for hitting Muslim teen with bacon
>UK worships Jimmy Savile for 30 years as he rapes children (including dead bodies in a Children's Hospital)

Sounds about right. Everything is status quo in the UK.

The look on his face is like he knows it's worth it

Holy fuck, that guy was murdered?
Source?

The Muslim or the bacon?