Why would any sane being build a city in a crater?

Why would any sane being build a city in a crater?

FREE walls

That's a big crater.

>it rains

What would be the chance that a meteor drops at the exact same place twice?
I bet you feel pretty stupid now.

Amazing we should bombard the oceans near America with meteors so it'll be surrounded by natural walls

Is that you, Mr. president-elect?

>Most liberal parts of America gone in an instant
I would gladly die for this.

I'm barely familiar with SnK but I could stand behind the notion of building The Wall out of the bodies of dead beaners.

A meteor won't hit the same place it would be a super weird coincidence if that happens.

>What would be the chance that a meteor drops at the exact same place twice?

Well...

A meter has an equal chance of hitting anywhere on earth, it's not lightning.

Are you actually proud of living in the midwest or south? Have you ever even seen the ocean?

Thats probably not true. around the equator should be more risky

Why wouldn't they?

I live Washington.
I thought the "I would gladly die for this" implied that well enough, but I guess not.

Natural border

Btw the city in which ninjas with guitars is set

It is a terrible idea, Mexico City is actually built in a similar location. It is a megalopolis surrounded by mountains,and this means all the pollution from cars and shit is practically trapped in that basin.

either because they thought because of the meteor impact there would be rare metals there and the mining buisness was thriving

or because they thought it would look rad to build a city in a crater

Building in a crater is the best thing you can do. Free walls and the chance of another meteor crashing down on that exact same location is practically 0

anime people aren't good planners

This is big city

Good for:

-Tourism
-Infrastructure planning, your space is decided by you, not extra exapansion budget
-Protection against flooding/tsunami

What would be bad besides logistics? If it snows heavily you're not getting out of the crater without a caterpillar

Are you a Belkan? That is genius

>all those roads OVER the crater
>instead of tunners going through

What the fuck

>tunnels*

>build giant rape laser
>put the emitter on top of a fucking stick
>inefficient at close range
>close range defenses can't target low-flying targets

How the fuck did they even manage to build the Morgan?

>acessibility is shit
>drainage is shit
>dude pollution lmao
>expansion becomes way fucking harder

You have to leave the city for things like food and commerce, you know.

What exactly is the problem?

Tunnels would be made most likely. Like how Glie is surrounded by walls but has an entrance/exit for trade.

The displaced stone and such is much much taller than any house, so it's not even feasible to scale it. There would be less labor involved in a mining operation.

Reinforcing it might be an issue, but since a gate would need to be made anyway, reinforcements would just logically follow. Doesn't need to be much fancier than reinforcements in a mine.

I grew up in a town in a valley, in the badlands. All around it is stone and the roads lead out through the valley.
Pollution isn't an issue.

Gas/Diesel engines would probably be banned in such a city, the state would probably pay very handsome subsidies to the citizens for getting a EV vehicle.

Also some of the most beautiful land. Sorry but based flyover states aren't much to look at.

Not worth the trade if you ask me.

The city of Aden was literally built in the crater of an extinct volcano.

>le beaches
>beautiful

Fantastic for building secret projects

Only fatties don't like beaches.

I'm not fat, I just have standards.

>I've been to one spot on the west coast in my entire life

Not an argument

Okay but what anime is this?

Lightning never strikes the same place twice. Do you really expect a meteor to?

Confirmed bait. You don't need an argument to suggest someone is stupid for thinking all beaches are the same.

You clearly haven't seen the Iowa-Mississippi/ river valleys/woods

That's an urban legend user

>Screenshot
>1440x2560

Ever try a bleach mixer? I'd highly suggest it

I haven't. So I'll take back what I said about flyover states. All I imagined was fields of fucking corn. There's probably more to it than that, just like the coast.

heavy metal ninjas? i thought i was the only one.

I grew up on both coasts, in Washington, Maine, and Virginia. They're all pretty nice, but Iowa is still the most beautiful of the 8 states I've lived in