Quick rundown from the first three episodes of The Punisher

Quick rundown from the first three episodes of The Punisher.
>talks about a racist/sexist boss
>le ebil racist NRA conservative veteran talks an unstable vet into buying a gun for no other reason than 'all white conservatives are crazy gun nuts"
>unstable vet almost shoots his own father and they both cry because guns are evil
>makes Frank Castle a war criminal for no reason
>he knows what he did, and now he's trying to cover it up
>every villain so far is a white male
>has to team up with a beta jew

Oh boy. This is going great.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/11/17/16670940/punisher-review-netflix-marvel-jon-bernthal-gun-violence
imdb.com/title/tt6873692/
digitalspy.com/tv/feature/a837878/judge-dredd-tv-mega-city-one-karl-urban-plot-netflix-release-date/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pushes the whole immigration multi culti nonsense, main female protagonist is a US born Iranian, the antagonists are all white male, military vets with PTSD. There's a white vet wearing a NRA hat saying white males are the most villfied people in tbe US and he's ridiculed for it. Terror attack based on real NYC terror attacks done by muslims only this time its done by a white male veteran.

main actor is a goofy looking kike anyway, frank castle isnt a fucking kike.

>CAPE SHIT

god fuck it. i really like the punisher character. i was afraid of this

This show opened my eyes. White people are crazy.

this, punisher is my favorite thing..
when I saw the trailer I thought "they better don't fuck it up"
the irony.

I don't like capeshit either, but I was promised John Wick tier action. Instead we got another propaganda piece.

Read the Punisher Max comics by Garth Ennis.

Literally just got past the kid shooting at his dad.

>fat white guy in NRA shirt convinces mentally unstable kid to buy a gun as it's the "only real option"
As if any real gun owner thinks this way. Irony is more and more people on the right realize how shitty the NRA has become yet they'll never side with the retards on the left.

Came here because of course google search turned up no results of people discussing this. When did the punisher become some constant lack of emotional control psycho? The writers for marvel shows are absolutely terrible.

Actually he killed criminals, so?
Punisher never gave a shit about color, he just killed scum of all shades.

Kek. I guess when you are actually a competitive shooter it shows like in John wick as opposed to these sloppy action sequences in the punisher.

Don't expect anything remotely decent to come with the Marvel logo from now on. The comics division has been forfeit since 2013 looks like the screen adaptations are now kiked hard too

this is the netflix show, not some comic, right?

The fat NRA guy calls out the jews, dont remember episode. Maybe 6

Yep. Like I said, don't bother. Watch any of The Punisher films instead.

Besides the usual netflix jewry there are interessting syncronicitys with Punisher and our Q narrative.

Millitary has to do dirty Jobs for deep state and gets fucked over. Decides to "Take matters in own hands". NSA discoveres fuckery trough their surveillance and leaks stuff.

They Team up to purge the deep state.

It's not even enough for the cunts.
theverge.com/2017/11/17/16670940/punisher-review-netflix-marvel-jon-bernthal-gun-violence

You didn't mention the part where his daugher is clearly the favorite and his son is all like "THIS IS STOOPID".
Oh and my personal favorite
Girl: I read in school she represents everything that is good about america (refering to statue of liberty). Is that why you have to go fight? (to war)
Boy: LOL DAD JUST GOES THERE TO GET THOSE SWEET HAJJI KILLS.
Father: DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN YOU GOT THAT?

Father literally turns psycho to his son.
Literally make a child say a racial slur to further the belief that all men are racist.
Stopped watching right there.

Pic of that girl butt?

Daredewil was good. Too bad for the rest.

>so?

So most criminals are black. But (((Netflix))) will never show that.

Did whoever wrote that article watch the show beyond the first episode? Did you?

>>le ebil racist NRA conservative veteran talks an unstable vet into buying a gun for no other reason than 'all white conservatives are crazy gun nuts"
>>unstable vet almost shoots his own father and they both cry because guns are evil

>the NRA conservative vet lies about his war stories,acting like he saw combat,and calls everyone a pussy, saying he was not thanked in Vietnam, he was chair forcing in Texas.NRA con pussies out when a cop is telling them to move along, cops makes false report on what the unstable vet does

NRA guy is a faggot.

Fuck me, I can't stand these shows at all. Are there any TV shows that aren't fulled with this crap?

The 89 film was great the 04 movie was a joke. Haven't seen any others.

Got through ep 1. It was hard going.
Muslim Detective Chick is pure cancer on every level. Watery-eyed jew sidekick betaboy included.
I feel embarrassed for C Thomas Howell and I've seen some of his seriously bad straight to DVD dreck.

Immediately noticed they cast Lee Harvey Oswald from that Stephen Kind JFK show.
Which shows how they're thinking through their casting choices.

Him taking out the mob guys was shit-tier. Same mistake they made in the RobocopReboot.
Flickering lights and dudes falling over does not make for an exciting replacement for gunplay.

Killed all momentum on pushing forward.
Reading Zo threads had way more tension and entertainment value.

What the fuck. The show is incredibly right wing you dumb shit. Half of the season is about gun rights and how everyone should have the right to a gun

the show is incredibly pro military.

>Has guns in it
"the show is incredibly pro military."

This show was just a shitty Bourne and not the Punisher

the fat nra guy was a "stolen valor" asshole you dumbshit who bailed on the kid
he kills them constantly
the guy was a fake soldier who was lying to the kid
You dumbshit the report is talking to the gun control senator about how she should be allowed to have a gun

the gun control senator is shown as a complete bitch and a coward.

Why are you consuming Hollywood products?

I haven't even watched it, but you're being an emotionally driven child so don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Literally how many of you actually watched the entire season?

And how many of you stupid fucks are talking out your ass?

I was in the military and I'm very right wing. The show is extremely pro military and right wing and I liked it.

So you haven't watched it at all and you have an opinion on it?

Shut up you stupid cunt

"So you haven't watched it at all and you have an opinion on it?"

No I don't have an opinion on it.

Its so fucking ham-fisted. Seriously every 2017 leftist talking point is covered in the first 3 episodes.

Punisher and ghost rider have been my only constants in marvel since everyone and their mother loves “le deadpool XD now” but this show is just one big eye roller

You're the embodiment of the stereotype that people in the Military are stupid.

The Board of Directors on the hit show Good Doctor

The Jew infests every tv show and every movie

>30 mins into episode 1
>muslim ultra smart woman detective calls white male boss raicist and sexist
>he's a bad guy later on

YASSSS

Not really. But Shooter Season 2 deals with a similar plot about soldiers getting caught up in a middle east CIA drug operation, which activates a super-assassin who starts coming after them after an initial failure to clean house.

Main actor busted his leg during production, so they cut the episodes short.
At least there's no anti-gun faggotry.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

The show was alright I guess. It pushed some retarded liberal talking points like multiculturalism, but that is just typical Hollywood b.s. about putting minorities into everything. It did have some right wing stuff though, Karen Paige and Jigsaw both called out the anti-gun senator, the CIA deep state shit

Your reddit is showing.

People in the military are generally stupid. That's why they join the military to work for kikes for peanuts.

i work in an air force town, can confirm.

Didn't he kill a rapist in his unit in the MAX series? I'm sure that's a war crime.

stop watching the televised jew already you fucking normie

I don't watch TV, everything is pirated.

The show is okay - the political shit isn't really that overt besides one or two really cringy moments.

The real problem is that it's fucking boring as hell. It takes almost 10 episodes to actually get to Punisher doing Punisher things.

pirate books, learn to read. don't let the jew influence you in any way. or, if you must, watch the show with the lens of knowing jewish subversion and chuckle every time you see it.

>Watches Jewflix
The absolute state of burgers!

that's not.. what I meant fucks sake. this

we need to stay away from all kinds of distractions and brainwashing. the shit they produce don't have any entertainment value anyway

Every scene with Dinah the stupid token lawyer I skip. I've cut them all out and am pretty sure I have missed out on no story whatsoever.

Yep, 'Born'. Castle catches one of his men raping a little girl and he drowns him in a stream.

There's also a fantastic scene in 'The Slavers' where Frank tracks down a woman who helped run a sex trafficking ring and kills her by throwing her into a sheet of shatter-proof safety glass until the frame gives out

This is typical Sup Forums. Here's the one guy who actually watched the show, but here he is getting ignored. lel

The faggot is telling the truth. That actually what happens in the show. The NRA guy does come off as if he's a parody of Sup Forums, because he even says that the internet is controlled by the Jews before he gets knifed to death by a marine.

Other than that, I didn't really see that much jewry going on. Even the Muslim bitch has a reason for being there. She was part of a program where the USA recruits people who are natives from countries that they wish to infiltrate. At least the bitch is hot. She gets naked and fucked & you see her ass.

Punisher is the only decent Marvel show since Daredevil season 2. None of them are as gud as Daredevil Season 1 though. Daredevil Season 1 was far more gritty, gory & violent than The Punisher is.

I saw it, not all of it. I'm at the episode where Midani revealed to Russo that Castle is alive.
I'm from a military family. I was shocked that Pun did turn out to be very Right wing. Sure they throw in some Liberal jabs here & there, but none that were too heavy handed. I was going to drop the show depending on how the Fat NRA-tard turned out but he turned out to be a commentary against stolen valor chumps who've never been through combat.

I've never served but I relate with it because irl I generally only get along with Marines & Army infiltry. I guess we're similarly broken in that way due to the aftermath of combat, getting shot at & actually surviving. In my case, I just survived being shot at by illegal aliens. Our own fucking streets are warzones which goes ignored by the Libshit media.

It's a Netflix show dumbass. I do watch it on tv, but only through muh PS4 & Mac/sony tv cable.

The dude was washing the girls brains off of him because castle just walks up and executes her as he is going to town on top of her.

Punisher MAX is fucking awesome

>muslim
No where was anything muslim mentions fags, her family fled when the shah fell in iran,and Muslims took over Iran you retards.

Bad writing, bad directing, bad choices in actors and using cost cutting filming techniques to avoid permit fees that makes the show even more shittier, because muh shekels.

Typical Netflix show. Usually shit SJW hipster faggots think of.

Daredevil punsher was best, punisher series is still better than DD2,black dude,girl detective,and white monk shows.

Why is Netflix making shit series, their claim to fame was give people old tv shows,and movies at ease,not making shit shows.

Actually yes, just seems most are not American. Chance, however , is a good American show. Check out the Norwegian show Valkryie.

Yeah thats what the initial draw was.
>watching 90s xmen animated series
>watching instant classics from the 70s to 90s
>watching anything you “just wanted to watch
Life was good

Then netflix raises cost
>Eh okay, i guess, the times and such

Then netflix starts pulling shit
>S-stop it netflix, what the hell?

Then netflix raises cost again, but starts talking originial show
>But i just want to watch american dad

Then netflix pulls more shit
>Fuck me runnng

Dear White People
>mfw

I hope they go bankrupt

>Amerimutt is influenced by fictional propaganda
Woah what a surprise

Jesus fucking christ they never fucking use real terrorists, Frank castle should be gunning dowm muslim rape gangs and terrorists organizations, but no, can't go against the narrative with a factual story line that's actually relevant. fucking christ i hate (((Hollywood))) and i was looking forward to this, All this PC media censorship towards muslims and jews that lets them get away with the grossest of crimes pisses me the fuck off.

Not to mention she was drinking alcohol. Plus she got colonized pretty damn hard.

Is he a kike? I thought the actor was mixed Italian/Irish or something

The new Deadpool is (((SJW))) trash, the made domino a nigger, mutants are their own race and shit is chalky white but no, got to appeal to the BLM crowd, makes me fucking sick, the actress is fine but they can't give the source material justice and stick to the original and better design instead they have to cater to the fucking niggers.

He gunned down like an entire band of Jihadis. He’s getting revenge still for his family. Micro is a Jew.

Punisher comics were always very jewed up, they could never stop self-inserting their sick fetishes

I happen to watching this show right now
>muh racist sexist boss
>powrful independent pooinloo detective woman

but also
>good action
>whatshisface is a pretty decent frank castle
>whole show is pretty right-wing pro-military despite being peppered with blatant marxism here and there

>I got paid to kill kids for Israel, so my opinion matters

She’s Iranian. They’re Indoeuropeans.

The current narrative is that iranian americans are muslims, because muslims are good guys now. Try to keep up

seems like Sup Forums and Sup Forums are raiding each other on a friday night.

The more subtle the propoganda the more effective it can often be.

Of course the guy calling out the liberals, Jews and corrupt government is a stolen valor guy. Only a scum like that would suggest a violent overthrow. This shit is so obvious it's laughable, no matter how hard you military guys need your own hero.

Expecting anything better from fucking Netflix. Pic related, still the best big or small screen comic adaption of this millennium.

Most Iranians are not Muslims they fled cause the Muslims took over,even if they are Muslims they the none extremists shits

>tfw we will never get a sequel..

Not so fast.

imdb.com/title/tt6873692/
digitalspy.com/tv/feature/a837878/judge-dredd-tv-mega-city-one-karl-urban-plot-netflix-release-date/

... but it will be for netflix. Karl Urban is involved if it fits his schedule.

Karl Urban was pushing hard to get a sequel funded. Poor guy, he seems to really love hamming it up in roles like Dredd and Lord Vaako in Riddick.

I just finished watching the entire season.
>talks about a racist/sexist boss
That scene was a little out of place, yeah. Dude is also corrupt and get's killed for it.
>le ebil racist NRA conservative veteran talks an unstable vet into buying a gun for no other reason than 'all white conservatives are crazy gun nuts"
He's a lying imposter pretending to be military but is a cuck when confronted by anyone. Get's killed for lying.
>unstable vet almost shoots his own father and they both cry because guns are evil
he cries because he's got PTST, not because guns are evil. He kills himself because he's too weak to control himself.
>makes Frank Castle a war criminal for no reason
he was always sort of a war criminal. He's just never known it at the time, and when he does find out he goes and kills everyone.
>he knows what he did, and now he's trying to cover it up
How is "kill everyone involved and videotape them confessing to bring it out "covering it up"?
>every villain so far is a white male
He's going after his old military crew. They are all spec-ops and CIA. Not street criminals.
>has to team up with a beta jew
Don't remember if he's jewish in the comics, but they made it much more pathetic in this then he ever was before

he is really? He's thje spartacus dude right? I always thought he was italian.

He's super PTSD in this, far more then any comics. Also super emotional.

action scenes were shit. blood looked shit too. and that's easy to get right.

It starts off leftwing and becomes more right the farther in it gets. It's almost as if they realize that the people who would shit on it for being right aren't the kind of people who watch past the first two episodes anyway. And they didn't want the same fate as iron fist.

And yeah, that's the biggest problem. Too much filler. Not enough Punishing. And Frank gets his ass kicked every fight.

>netflix
wtf, thats precisely what we didnt want to happen !! it completely defeats the purpose

It suffers from the same diversity quota nonsense that all Netflix shows have fallen victim to.
Castle is barely even the main protagonist here. Instead we get 40% of screen time dedicated to some Iranian Mary Sue 90lb curry babe who, of course, is an absolute 'badass' and effortlessly shows up all her white male peers at every opportunity.
Then 55% of the show is poorly written exposition and criminally slow plot progression; just ages and ages of moody talking with zero compelling character development or drama.
The last 5% is varying qualities of actual action, you know, the thing The Punisher is actually known for.

They keep trying to take comic book schlock and elevating it into some kind of deep and layered drama show where the action takes a back seat and every character is some angsty fucking crybaby. It doesn't work. The writers can't pull it off.
All you need for this kind of thing is a compelling and exciting villain and a straight line to confronting and killing him with a few little surprises, twists and deviations on the way. Instead we get multiple plot lines with boring characters and no interesting antagonist. Just hours and hours of crap dialogue with a few minutes tacked on to each episode to keep the fanboys placated.

Show is actually produced by Rebellion/2000AD/IM Global, basically same companies minus as movie was... minus Reliance. Reliance is actually a fucking Bollywood studio/production company.

There is a reason most of Sup Forums outside of the redditors and tryhards watch anime.

That's great and all but Netflix will have the final say and that means you can count on there being some forced SJW proselytising, parallel storylines involving some 'compelling' ethnic female who is terribly written because apparently no one can pen a female character that isn't infallible because women don't have flaws because that's sexist or something.

Expect 80% of every episode to be dedicated to wishy washy uninteresting drama that you basically have to suffer through to get to the last 5 minutes of Dredd actually being Dredd.

it doesnt matter. maybe it will have a good technical quality as the first movie, but you can't possible think that anything that isn't produced originally on netflix won't be afflicted by the usual political policies of any other netflix production, like seen in will be the same thing with The Witcher etc., unfortunately

oh man, precisely this!! thanks for putting it in better words

Has anyone mentioned how the whole second episode was ripped right out of pic related?

>bad ass
>litterally the only actions seems are frank new mustang vs her old mustang

she is boring and not really mary sue.... did not do anything impressive.
this whole ebul cia, stuff was really boring, and you could see it a mile away.
>frank is free and the jew pulls him back in
The pst soldiers was crap was the most interesting part.

>le original netflix ideas

The impressive parts are her heading up a major crime taskforce whilst being a 90lb curry babe who is incredible at shooting exercises, effortlessly dismantles and improves her subordinates operations planning (because a dude in his position wouldn't have any clue what he's doing because he would just have that job because he's a man and men just give each other good jobs, no man has ever had to prove himself or work hard to reach seniority) and is never wrong about anything she does.

She's absolutely a Mary Sue. Totally unbelievable character both physically and mentally.
Regardless, I didn't tune in to The Punisher to spend half my time watching a snoozefest storyline about some law enforcement, political, investigative dreck.

>jew-produced tv entertainment is absolute shit
no way man?!?

>Expect 80% of every episode to be dedicated to wishy washy uninteresting drama that you basically have to suffer through to get to the last 5 minutes of Dredd actually being Dredd.

How much you know about Judge Dredd?

Dredd comics aside from big epic stories spanning multiple graphic novels, Dredd is as often villain of the stories as he is hero. Even when Dredd isn't villain, point of view character isn't the criminal and story plays as somewhat straight police procedural, point of view character is some other judge.... like in last movie point view character was judge Anderson. Quite often Dredd is just a force of nature. Faceless face of perverted justice. Main character in Judge Dredd isn't titular character, it is the city. That is exactly why the last movie worked, story was just another not that epic Dredd story. Stallone tried to spin together about three epic stories and that utterly failed. Stallone even raped like half of established characters in that process.