What the fuck is up with Ireland?

1. The average IQ in Ireland is 92. Ninety-fucking-two. This is lower than most of Eastern Europe, the Balkans (the fucking Balkans). Even Kazakhstan has a higher average IQ. Let that sink in.

2. They have no culture. Ethnic Irish are literally savages. Theirs is the culture of bush-dwelling savagery. Everything actually civilized about Ireland is thanks to the British who they repaid by maiming/murdering innocent people with nail bombs -- they then proceeded to smear shit and piss all over the walls of their prison cells like true "civilised" Irishmen.

3. Their head of government, which they call some stupid savage potato nigger word, is an actual homosexual poo in loo. Seriously.

4. Their flag is probably the least aesthetic flag in the world. Orange and green? Really? Barf.

5. Ireland boasts a population of >90% white but pic related is the average Irishman. Is this what passes for white there?

Just what the fuck is Ireland's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beautiful scenery though.

The Irish who immigrated to America as a group advanced their IQ significantly very quickly.

>did they just shed some of their dead weight back in potato land?

Probably the whiskey. Irish are genetically the same as the brits and anglicized Irish are actually successful.

>t. Half potato nigger half WASP

>The average IQ in Ireland is 92

The British crown killed all the smart ones user or they fled the potato famines over an 800 year period.

>>post about ireland
>>shane mcgowen born in england

>what is DNA
lmao double digit IQ irish-american detected

>the fucking Balkans!
Fuck off.

They even have a black history month.

Imagine Poland having a black history month...

"it is the healthiest of the population that migrates."
-lil cutie, mein kampf

they're two different genepools so they're not genetically the same they're just closely related

They are not taking the test sober. Drunk iq 92 is pretty good

Irish Americans have an average IQ of like 108 or something, so I guess all the smart people left.
And don't talk shit about Irish culture.
>t. American with Irish ancestry

What would it even celebrate?
>Niggers show up ca. 1990 and start fucking shit up
>Celebrate that

Judging by the effort you put into your post I'm guessing that a recent arrival from Ireland has given your missus lashings and lashings of the superior Irish cock . Your tears bring me great pleasure.

No actually I just saw Hunger which is about a bunch of sub-human self-righteous Irishmen who get cucked by the British.

Also I put very little effort into this post -- maybe that's just my >100 IQ privilege talking though, I'm sure posting anything more than a shitty sex-oriented roast is very taxing on all of your poor Irish faculties.

>your welcome
>IQ 120
Deduct half of your claimed IQ and you're probably right on.

It's called brain drain, the smart ones immigrated.

Hey, where's the "your welcome" this time with you supposed 120 IQ, Potatoleaf?

lol i tried to delete that in time counting down like fuck no way i don't get roasted for that, I'm drunk and high

1. I saw your first post so you aren't fooling anyone here.
2. 120 is not that high you fucking peasant.
3. Brain drain has some truth to it i.e. the smartest Irish left, but they were never smart to begin with. Before the British came along they were little more than semi-agrarian unwashed bush dwellers.

They're a nation of alcoholics and island inbreds. Eastern Europeans are just alcoholics.

>They have no culture
That is patently false and pretty funny coming from someone whose nation's culture amounts to nothing more than rugby and sheep shagging.

They're called potato niggers for a reason

I'm not claiming mensa, just not fully retarded.

>"h-heh I'm just drunk and high"
>he thinks this excuse ever works
>he thinks this excuse somehow makes him look better while in actual fact it makes him seem like a nigger
We know you're just a fucking idiot.

All the good ones moved to the US apparently.

Boston has a high IQ and Ivy League universities.

Don't be such a salty faggot user.

Thats great, you've watched a 90min Hollywood film and you know everything about Ireland and the Irish. You're the same kind of fool that bases every opinion he has from shitposts he reads on Sup Forums. In other words a fucking moron. You know fuck all about Ireland but nice bait all the same. Maybe I'm the moron for replying to it. Must be my alcohol soaked, potato starved 92iq brain letting me down. I'm still amazed that for such a low iq nation our pay is so much higher than the rest of Europe.

Shane McGowan has more soul than 99% of earth's population.

the dumb ones stayed behind

Are you a little bit triggered m8? If you knew there wasn't any truth to this you wouldn't take it nearly as personally -- your post is clearly laced with genuine anger.

It was caused by brain drain. Same thing happened to the Scots.

And went elsewhere.

MacGowan*

>soul
Right. Isn't that what niggers have? "Soul" food? "Soul" music? Irish confirmed niggers.

>they have no culture
Nigger what is the book of Kells, Brian Boru, James Joyce, Sam Beckett, Seamus Heaney, Irish trad music, etc. You wanna tell me fuckin serbia has more culture than Ireland?

>implying blacks have souls
I know that you're trolling, but that's downright unaccceptable. Next you'll be telling me that it's possible for them to go to heaven. Ridiculous.

Also it may be a Hollywood film but it's a historical film. The historical backdrop is that of Irish independence. Are you claiming that this wasn't a self-righteous, nigger-tier movement? The fact that they smeared shit everywhere like a gaggle of trolls is well documented.

Brain drain has had a large effect. I cant find the sourse but the average irish catholic is the highest IQ group in America. Flynn also made adjustment to the Irish IQ numbers, increasing it to around 98.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

>YOU SCUMBAG, YOU MAGGOT, YOU CHEAP LOUSY FAGGOT

how did Raimi get away with this?

Well actually it was the Irish who first converted the English to Christianity, and also kept the torch of Christianity alive in the British isles, creating beautifully illuminated books that preserved some of the civilisation that romano-british missionaries originally brought to the Irish.

So the English were violent pagan warriors who killed one another in blood feuds and succession disputes who had to be introduced Christianity by Irish monks. It was only till the High Middle ages that that the English (benefiting from fertile land suitable for crops and grazing sheep for good quality wool and also having a strategic access to the best trade routes to mainland Europe and beyond) were able to develop far in advance of the Irish, Welsh and Scots. The French influence on the English also changed their culture from one of pagan feuding toward chivalry and nobility. This all lead the English to see the Irish especially as savages even though before 1066 their way of life was very similar, Ireland was just geographically isolated so therefore not enlightened by the development of Continental Europe.

tl;dr The Irish originally civilised the English by reintroducing Christianity to Britain and socio-economic factors disadvantaged Ireland and empowered England leading to a age long inferiority/superiority complex and confirmation bias.

Also I'm English btw.

What does "black Irish" mean? Icke, in his book, The World's Greatest Secret, said that the Irish mingled with the Barbers for a significant period. The title did not denote this information but rather this information on intermingling was an aside.

the problem with irish culture is that they are cucks. they shouldve brutally cleansed the beedy eyed niggers from their island, but instead they have that wishy washy cuck slave mentality you find in christcucks so they instead accepted enslavement by the beedy eyed kikes instead of doing what had to be done.

1. The Book of Kells is literally just the Bible. This is not a product of Irish ingenuity.

2. Why is Boru more significant than any other savage king?

3. Everything else on your list is the product of British colonisation.

>believing in average iq

seriously I'm done with this board. bye guise

If you think that is anger you are better off staying in your basement rather than going out into thr real world, your fragile mind might not be able to handle it. When you are brave enough to face the real world and old enough to travel unaccompanied by an adult I suggest you visit other countries. Until then maybe you could read a few books ao that you don't sound like a complete idiot when you post.

>average roach iq is like 42

>believing in a statistically quantifiable fact
>all groups take the exact same test
>all averages are computed the exact same way
Fuck off, Turkroach. You won't be missed.

Someone redpill me. If Irish IQ is so low, why is their country so nice? How could a nation that's not even half of a deviation above the average starving nigger in Africa be so successful? Is IQ a meme or not?

We don't build basements in NZ m8 because unlike the Irish we aren't particularly interested in scratching around in dirty holes in the ground.

It's not 92, autist.

Even Richard Lynn himself stated it was inaccurate and updated it in 2012.

A lot of these websites are using outdated figures.

We score higher in PISA than the UK, and PISA estimates an average native IQ of 101.1

The IQ tests this board constantly talks about are based on decades old data from different tests and guess work you fucking retard.

>this mad

All of the cool Irish people left that shitty Island for Australia and the US. The offspring of people who stayed and died from eating grass during the Famine are liberal faggots who cucked after the troubles, even though we financed their cause for 30 fucking years.

The women there are insufferable cunts too. Feminism to the max.

IQ is a meme, Chinese have some of the highest average IQ in the world but much of their society is a polluted, uncaring, hive like hellscape.

Irish here.

Our entire economy is built on being a tax haven for massive companies.No a hard thing to do when shitholes like Panama can do it.

Our Capital Dublin, is no different to a UK city and the people there are noticeably different to the rest of the country in behavior and hated for it.

We are fucked with SJW/Marxists in parliament and the civil service pushing the diversity agenda and flooding the place with niggers and sandniggers

Our leader is a faggot poo, he chose to come out around the time of our gay marriage referendum and the media give him a free pass because he likes it in the shitter.

All our smart, young people leave and return after 10 odd years to fuck over the people who live here by buying property and charging crazy rent.

>Ireland
>calling anybody a retard

just looked it up. Holy fuck. Is this a joke or are Irelands two most powerful people a hook-nosed, balding manlet and a poo in loo? Why am I just finding this out now? How the fuck does this go unnoticied?

Whatever m8. I don't need you to confirm our culture I see it with my own eyes everyday. Our history and culture is visable to everyone who lives and vists here. Dating back millenia, from the dolmens, ringforts and ogham stones the lenght and breath of the country. The monasteries, centers of learning, treasures and works of art. The music, language and stories passed down over thousands of years. The battlefields and castles. Graveyards where I can see my family name engraved in stones hundreds of years old. I know who I am and where I'm from. I don't need the approval of some sheep farmer who's country is only a few hundred years old. We have toilets older than your country and they are less full of shit.

Cromwell did NOTHING wrong

Also, Ireland has higher wages abd living standards than the UK, France and Germany, and we have a higher GDP than Britain.

So, when you take into account all the evidence. The fact that Lynn rescinded his original score of 92 due to a pathetically low sample size and updated it to 96*; the fact that we score higher in PISA than supposed higher IQ nations; the fact that PISA estimates our native IQ at 101.1 even AFTER the brain drain, and the fact that our GDP, living standards and wages are some of Europe's highest..we can conclusively say the original Lynn data is bollocks

>ameridumbs

>He nearly died an lost 1000s of men at Clonmel. >His son in law died at Limerick.
>The monarchy was eventually restored
That's several things.

Plenty of history in Syria too m8 (to the tune of about 8000 years) but it doesn't mean they aren't sub-human monkey people.

10 to 1 you reply to this post as well even though you supposedly aren't upset and don't need me to validate you.

Why the australians thinks they are the successors to the "british empire" and love lick english dicks?

Is that chart only "white" Americans tho?

Not so smug when it's your nation's intelligence being called into question, eh?

Cromwell was a failure, it's a tragedy that Fairfax didn't want power and wasn't willing to make the sacrifice of accepting it.

Actually, I'm just as smug, faggot.
Of course it includes the blacks and Mexicans, don't fall for his stupid faggotry. He's running cover for his retarded entirely white country without the excuse of minorities driving it down.

It's a reasonable thing to consider in ~60% white America versus >90% "white" Ireland dummy

Keked hard

The famine's over - why don't you go home?

>Driving it down
>We do better on average to the UK, which is 90% white

And so the anti-Irish narrative crumbles.

Not to mention Irish emigrants to the US had similar income levels to other immigrants

emigrated*, you dumb leaf.

European bantz is spectacular.

I think some of the older data is correct but that relative poverty, lack of full Flynn effect, and fetal alcohol affect lowered your IQ. Looking at the maps it seems the European low spots are Slavic countries, Turkey, and Ireland, which I attribute to fetal alcohol affect, inbreeding via repeated first cousin marriage, and fetal alcohol affect again.

In all seriousness, this.

Anything that helps you sleep at night, you dumbass potatonigger.

Well, again, Lynn updated it because the sample size was pathetically low. You can't calculate an average IQ for a nation of millions accurately by just taking a sample of a small few hundred

>Orange and green? Really? Barf.

Spoken like a true limp-wrist faggot.

National Irish music is better than most. They've also been respectably resilient to the jewry going on in Britain.

One of the red pills Americans in particular can't seem to swallow is that the Irish have always been and will always be subhuman, the country of ireland has never achieved anything beyond disdain from other nations

You can if you take a representative sample.

>respectably resilient to the jewry going on in Britain
is this a joke

And also, Lynn is a well-known Loyalist. I'm not saying that means he's biased, but it does call into question why he's had to update Irish IQ specifically so many times, and why his original data conflicts with test scores, economic output and living standards here.

>inb4 some retard comes in with "Hurrrr it's all becuz of duh EU"

The EU is a hindrance on our economy, not a benefit. They forced us to go into massive debt,, they force us to pay large sums of money, and they weigh our markets down with burdensome regulations

COME TO THE NORTH!

Northern Ireland is Based Ireland.

We shall stand long after the South pozzes into beige and muz oblivion

thats the guy from the poges.
hes from kent
to north irish parents
>north
ie, british

>orange and green
nay, it's gold and green. same as australia. of which, you are a subordinate.

>head of state is a poo in loo
head of state is higgins, labor party.
hes a degenerate, but not an indian.
hes a potato head

>no culture
the ethnic celts had trade routes with the nords and ancient greeks.
>theyre whiter than you
go to dublin and read the book of invasions.
they beat ~7000 before the british, and they refused to lose that for 700 years.
you fucking murri niggers gave up before reaching even 200 years.
even when the irish technically signed a treaty, bombs went to war again the next day.
>plus you people are sheep fucking retards
irish culture is so strong that it's literally genetic

>92
everyone dumb drinks and everyone smart leaves. im sure you can relate.

It's not 92, though, as I've demonstrated with clear evidence above

>he's from Kent
He was born in Kent -- that doesn't change his DNA.
>north irish parents
Source? He spent the first six years of his life in Ireland, not northern Ireland so it stands to reason that his parents are in fact Irish. Wiki says his mum was a model in Dublin. Regardless, he is just an example I used because you need to post an image. There are plenty of other Irish mongoloids to choose from.

>gold and green. same as australia
This is just patently false. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Ireland
"the orange represents the supporters of William of Orange. Don't talk about shit you don't actually know about and learn how to use commas.

>head of state is a poo in loo
I said head of government, not head of state. Head of state in Ireland is the president which is a largely symbolic role. Head of government is the person who runs the show and that is in fact a dick sucking poo in loo

>blah blah blah a bunch of shit about trading and fighting
This doesn't mean they have a real culture. Every ethnicity can be said to have a culture but what matters is what that culture is worth. Notice how I said "theirs is the culture of bush-dwelling savagery"?

I count three pot shots against NZ in your post m8 but the problem is you've made yourself and Australia look fucking retarded. I'll let you have another go.

wow you responded.
let me read this babble.

>holy shit
you think that the duchy of orange is named after the colour.
the crest of the duchy of orange is a gold
>gold
gold
>gold
gold
>gold
gold lion on a blue crest.

you colour blind cannibal.

>commas.
nice run on sentence, fat arse.
I wont ever have to worry about you carving me up for a hangi

I never said the duchy of orange is named after the colour I said that the orange part of the Irish flag is specifically designated as a representation of supporters of William of Orange (that is their reasoning). This is actually a testament to how fucking retarded the Irish are because they take the Orange part literally.

Also, in case you wanted to argue semantics, the Constitution of Ireland specifically states that it is orange, not gold.

>run on sentence
I don't think you know what that means m8

The Orange part has always been taken literally my dude.

t. colourblind nose-flautist

>>run on sentence
>I don't think you know what that means m8
define "run on sentence".
I'll wait.

I think there's a pretty significant difference between soccer fans and the national flag -- if your people are so disconnected that you can't have gold on your flag as a representation of William of Orange because it's too much for them to abstract then that says something doesn't it?

In any case this isn't even the point m8, it's the Aussie fuckwit who brought it up and is 100% wrong by every measure.

Give them a break, they are a tiny island off the cost of another tiny island. Gene pool is tiny.

You are idiot who fell for Anglo propaganda.

Literally what?
m8 I'm not going to get into an argument about sentence structure and fucking syntax on Sup Forums when it's completely unrelated to the discussion. You're either genuinely retarded or trolling, it doesn't matter. If you must know, the particular part of your post I was referencing was "same as australia. of which, you are a subordinate". That's a redundant comma. Normally I wouldn't point shit like this out on Sup Forums but your post was so full of pomp and arrogance and so wildly incorrect on every count that I threw it in as a nice little cherry on top.

You're making a fool out of yourself m8

Average IQ in Northern Ireland is 107 though so I don't know what's going on in Ireland. 99.7% white though yaaaaasss go on Ulster