Are people like this victims of some form of mind control?

Are people like this victims of some form of mind control?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M_ohvpQKPkI
foodsafetynews.com/2011/11/tests-show-most-store-honey-isnt-honey/
wired.com/2014/03/crystalized-honey/
foodrenegade.com/your-honey-isnt-honey/
wired
unvis.it/wired.com/2014/03/crystalized-honey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are victims of their own mind, since decrying yourself a victim is the easiest thing imaginable; you don't have to take on any more responsibility or burden.
women do this shit 24/7, it is getting ugly now that """"men"""" are getting on the victim train too.

Nah, they’re just cowardly retards

most people monkey see monkey do
mind control is hard. people just copy and paste.

That's actually not a person, OP. In the United States we call them "turkeys", and distinguish them from human beings. I understand this isn't common practice in Bongland.

Do they literally take selfies with the mouth agape because the click bait YouTube videos they watch are promoted with this face?

Or do they actually expect us to believe they were screaming at the time of the photo?

Fucking memes, man. People think they are memes.

They want it to be funny as if the picture were impromptu at the moment it happened. So they want it to seem like they were freaking out. It's pathetic attention whoring like all social media.

yes

Wring that fuckers neck and cook it up. That's some damn good eating.

>Hungary

Can it Soros.

not gonna Trump, former vote liar here. This is watching hilarious craching Trump fuck and burn. But in all nuclearness we can't get this let guy the serious codes

I kek'd. And I'm still whiter than you, Ahmed.

try me bitch removing niggers and other subhuman degenerates like you have become our specialty over the centuries
we have developed special Zyklon B infused fried chicken wings that we can use in case of a conflict with mutmerica, we just need to airdrop it in front of you and thanks to your nigger genes you just simply can't resist.

Hideous in both. Yuck.

>52%

>Little white mom/wife
>not very attractive but having a homely comfy beauty
>inserting herself in foax domestic drama
>for great comedy effect among circle of friends and family

I don't have a problem with this.

sorry I have forgotten that you only can be really white if you shart in the Walmart

youtu.be/M_ohvpQKPkI
Pretty much. Anyone who feels like "they belong" because cartoon says so.

>we have developed special Zyklon B infused fried chicken wings that we can use in case of a conflict with mutmerica, we just need to airdrop it in front of you and thanks to your nigger genes you just simply can't resist
wtf Hungary I think I love you.

Left example simply goes to show how men are always overcompensating

It's just as bad as the woman taking those pictures

Women love this kind of scenario because it gives them the opportunity to pretend that they're freaking out and scared when in actuality they don't really give a shit. But it makes for awesome selfies for social media.

this amerimut meme is the missed reaction to all american bullshit and the more americans get triggered the more it will be posted

This image is what first came to mind. Bitches always gotta put themselves in pictures where they don't belong.

absolutely based

haha americans are so fucking dumb.

>this thread

the IQ of this board really does goes up when they go to sleep.

Yeah, we all are OP through pop culture, news media, and government schooling. Docile and unthinking is how they want us

Why do ugly fat cunts make selfies, showing off the world how fat and ugly they are?

Oh wait, men are such pigs, they'll fuck anything. I bet even that hippo smile got 500 men calling her sexy and begging to have sex with her. Sometimes I wonder why I bother working out and spending so much time on makeup

>America in a nutshell

A Swedish man goes for enlargement surgery. He goes back to his boyfriend to show him. His bf responds “What the fuck Sven it’s the same size?” Swedish man responds “I enlarged my anus so fit more dick.”

>we have developed special Zyklon B infused fried chicken wings that we can use in case of a conflict with mutmerica, we just need to airdrop it in front of you and thanks to your nigger genes you just simply can't resist
fuck, ghengis here found my fatal weakness... my Achilles' heel, as it were

>obvious
Clearly whoever made this was on the darker side of the 56%

Why aren't you Russian to Turkey?

if you owned a gun, you might still have your nice things

I heard that stores in USA won't even sell real honey cause ameritards don't even understand it crystallizes and will assume it has gone bad. Ameritards think High Fructose Corn Syrup is honey. I was there once, told a girl I was from Ireland, she asked ''was it a long drive?''

>I was there once, told a girl I was from Ireland, she asked ''was it a long drive?''

lmao holy shit

I'm a Russian bot

She was probably being sarcastic, you autist.

>fellow Anglo countries making fun of burger
:'(

She was not. She was not. She was waiting for an answer. I said about an hour and a half. Which was accepted.

>America in a mutshell

And stop sending us Mormons for fuck sake. They are weird.

god damn in breading is one hell of a drug

You heard wrong. They pastuerize the honey at stores because why-not? They pastuerize milk too just like all the other countries do because they're full of retards too.

The Hungarian Mutt Destroyer strikes again

Anerimutts officially placed directly on suicide watch

Never change, Australia

Mostly everyone is under mind control, even you!

>meanwhile in Mexico

This image was clearly created by a leftist.
Where do you think you are, user?

yes but they are le white master race trying to absorb quality multicult genes

foodsafetynews.com/2011/11/tests-show-most-store-honey-isnt-honey/

wired.com/2014/03/crystalized-honey/

foodrenegade.com/your-honey-isnt-honey/

Archived that for you
>wired com/2014/03/crystalized-honey
unvis.it/wired.com/2014/03/crystalized-honey

Good job proving him right.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

>t. Taxpayer funding pic related through his government or drug abuse

it's the attention jew

I'm personally offended by this picture.

>won't even sell real honey

raw honey is not as popular as pasteurized in the states. Pasteurized honey doesn't crystallizes as quickly but that doesn't make in corn syrup. Only time you see corn syrup fake honey is like the 99cent store and it's clearly labeled honey flavor syrup.

>average Irish IQ is 1-2 points higher than mexican Americans
you're not white

Top kek

IQ is an imaginary number that Americans quote randomly to assert their intelligence. I can still go to church or country western concerts, or school, or the cinema, without getting shot and maybe seeing one or two blacks who don't make any commotion or steal anything. But Americans are the smartest whitest ones...

as in over filtered, that doesn't turn it into a corn product you dumb fuck.

>IQ is an imaginary number
kek, I was just memeing, but I think you might really be subhuman

Yes, our society and culture is mind control, most people have a bland personality and just mimic, the minority are self aware enough to be themselves.

How can you see America and not believe in devolution?

The memes were made by American white nationalists to WOKE-NORMIE or some shit.

Basically some were jelly of the "Its okay to be white" thing and so kludged together a failed psy-op that only demoralized their own base and then got picked up by the Europeans who can't write their own bants.

Most being Brits who are already demoralized from their own culture and government cucking them and Americans going over board with the bants but also Mediterraneans and slavs who are pissed at the vergcucks who tell everyone Mediterraneans and slavs arn't white.

Its a fundamentally self inflicted wound and revenge fratricide brought on from past fratricide.

I think you might be a child of divorce.

Everything in Murica is High Fructose Corn Syrup. Everything.

Nah
This is merely an attempt to cause some attention
Its an abomination of the bitches we called attention whores back then
Due to our new great "Individualist society" these ugly and talent free fags desperately try to label themselves as somehow unique and "craaazy omfg"

From a esotherical standpoint these fucks are "energy vampires" sucking out your attention span and life energy
So you can do nothing but ignore vor kill them because they are already lost big time

the most brainwashed posts are from burgers, i visit pol since many years and it got even worse with the trump election.

I know I'm here almost every day
Also:
>reddit spacing.
KYS you double nigger

>trump election

Nah you're fucking wrong.

Pretty much all of the honey in store that isn't raw is corn syrup shit. Plenty of studies done showing Americans getting ripped off on honey.

There are cities named "Ireland" in Indiana, West Virginia, Texas, and Mississippi. So, depending on where you were in the US, it may have made perfect sense for her to ask.
Most likely, she was just some stupid slut.

>turkeys
Almost our national bird......

lol

I think it's cute that she is doing the nu-male smile

Same. In fact im Hungary for more.

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

CLEANUP POO IN AISLE TWO
PLOP IN SHOP
FART IN CART
DESIGNATED SHITTING ISLES
DEFECATE IN ISLE 8

Every Rick and Morty fan thinks he's a rick, but is actually a Jerry

>t. Tyrone Hernandez

waahahhahaahhahahahaha

I think people mistake mind control for general stupidity. Dumb people will always exist