They have a point

They have a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/161391/new-race-quotas-for-sa-rugby-cricket-and-netball-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0uRr6aPQE
hooktube.com/watch?v=mZtK7d2p5Dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But it's fucking cricket, mate.

what the fuck do you think Warnie's there for cunt?

Nothing can escape the Spanish Inqui- I mean the diversity police.

poos love cricket too

Why not just do the same as here, create legally enforced quotas for every fucking thing imaginable, it's wonderful.

Here you go, because you racist Auzzies and NZ folks can't get along, we drafted your new legislation for Cricket, enjoy.

In September 2016, the CSA declared that with immediate effect the national team to play an average minimum of 54% black players and average minimum of 18% black African players over the season.
The targets will be an average of the cumulative representation across all three formats in a season.
The document forecasts that 60% of males will be generic black South Africans by 2019.
It also notes that that 60% of female cricket players will be generic black South Africans by 2019.
The document has also forecast that 80% of South African umpires will be black by 2020.

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/161391/new-race-quotas-for-sa-rugby-cricket-and-netball-revealed/

I hope you end up with a burning tire around your neck

Here's the problem though. No one but old fucking white people and Indians care about Cricket

jesus fucking christ from some of the best sporting teams in the world to this ending apartheid was the biggest mistake in history.

What's the problem, Bruce, leave your prejudice behind and embrace some progressive legislation for once.

who was that black pace bowler who wore the sharktooth necklace and had form like a paraplegic

Don't care, as long as he helps quota its fine.

We dominate the game
Needs more panjeet tbqh

australians are faggot they don't even win anymore

no blacks

Shane Warne's a nigger

Is Symo doing the Big Bash commentary?

D I V E R S I D D Y

Auzzies = cucks

Show me a nigger or a woman that has an interest in the fine art of Cricket

Makhaya Ntini? the one who hit the winning runs against you when we chased 438?

In the future we'll have forced diversity quotas committees for shit like tampons.

They need to be just as accessible for men who have no use for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0uRr6aPQE

How is that not diverse? That one guy literally has a hat, while the other guys have no hat. What more do you fucking want? Will you ever be satisfied?

I can guarantee not a single fucking negative comment came from anyone who actually watches cricket.

Only Anglos, poos and that one Caribbean team even know anything about cricket, what do they expect?

Ohhhhhhh so that's why you suddenly went to shit

wow man I love ABC! It's my favorite New Zealand channel; I love Fat Pizza it's my favorite TV series.

The best example of why quotas don't work is SA v Ireland in rugby the other week
Blacks make good players but you have to get the right ratio of brawn to brains
Without enough white fellas they couldn't even come up with a game plan

guy on the far left is colored

He acts like one

But do we have any pajeet commentators who would be suitable? I don't know much about the game.

It’s their team. What gives you the right to tell them who they should have on it?

Instant diversity?
Best benchmark for seeing how shit it is

The West Indies commentators are good cos their accents are amusing
The reason pretty much all commentators are white is because they all spent 10 years playing at professional level first
You won't find any Asians, niggers or even women who have done that

>they have a point
just like your life, no they don't

not gonna stop them from shoehorning the minorities in now. These leftists have to ruin everything

Native Indians/Pakistanis/etc... are terrible English language commentators (might be decent in their own languages but how am I supposed to know).

I’ve streamed a lot of IPL and Test matches and found this to be universal.

West Indie commentators are pretty good though.

Where’s the quota enforcing minimum number of Anglos/Afrikaans in the football team?

>You won't find any Asians, niggers or even women who have done that
But user, women belong everywhere.
hooktube.com/watch?v=mZtK7d2p5Dg

Do leftists even watch cricket?

I imagine some old fashioned working class sorts in the North of England do but who else?

I swear most leftists hate sport and they particularly hate cricket because it’s seen as a posh game.

How many aboriginals play cricket at a professional level? A lot of those guys a ex-pros (maybe all of them, I don't follow cricket). It may just be one of those sports that aboriginals don't excel at, like swimming.

All sport involves competition, and as we know, the only competition a leftist had was spent being the fastest sperm

kek

The funny thing about forced diversity is by doing so, they admit blacks or other people of color need hand outs to get ahead. I laugh every time.