THIS IS BEING SLID

Saudi Arabia Wants to Fight Iran to the Last American
archive.is/aOPSU
>Many observers have connected the dots and concluded that Saudi Arabia’s crown prince is seeking to drag the United States into a war with Iran and Hezbollah. But that’s only half the story. Looking at the recent events through a broader geopolitical lens, a much more sinister plan emerges: a Saudi plan to trap the United States in a permanent standoff with Tehran.

In first-ever Saudi interview, IDF head says ready to share intel on Iran
archive.is/oQipI
>In an unprecedented interview to a Saudi news outlet, Israel Defense Forces Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot said Thursday that the Jewish state is prepared to share intelligence with the Gulf kingdom in their joint efforts to curb Iranian influence in the region.

Last thread was blessed by KEK:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

don't let them slide this thread!

i'll do my best

none of you pay me to be god. let a lone you, toothpaste. doesn't work like that. you want real user to do.. whatever the fuck this is? fucking pay me.

bump

What does that mean for oil prices?

Bump

nothing. US has loads of oil, Iran has loads of oil, Russia has loads of oil

Why don't people understand the US doesn't need any other country in the world with the resources they have. Any US force being applied around the world is just for more Jewish control.

Okay but if they divert it to power their war machines in the situation of a full-scale engagement wouldn't that cut the supply elsewhere?

Bump

yeah that's true but US politics is in the hands of israel.

they will force you to fight their wars while your country grows deeper in debt to the jew banks

oil reserves are unreal mate. they've been hording it for a long while

plus, saudi retards have been flooding the market (by US orders) to help hurt Russian economy (they depend a lot on oil exports)

It's not being slid, just no one cares.

Read the articles, no where does it say they're trying to force americans to join some war, only bare speculation.
Did you forget that Trump already sold billions of dollars worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia? They're going to fight these wars themselves now, that's the point.

somebody should to a pol edit on this picture where the actual object has a large nose on it.

>Did you forget that Trump already sold billions of dollars worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia? They're going to fight these wars themselves now, that's the point.
HAHAHAHAH do you know of any of the fucking agreements and deals between saudi arabia and US/UK? lmao mate

>they fight
they couldn't even invade and kick some rebel asses, and they got invaded themselves even though they have the best equipment money can buy

Less offer, prices up.

Fee-fi-fo-fum,
I smell the blood of a anti-Semite,
Be he alive, or be he dead
I'll grind his bones to make my bread.

It's not being slid. No one gives a fuck, or they think it's bullshit.
Notice how only one poster had something of substance to say/ask. Saged

JIDF was going all out on the previous thread, and now retards like you are playing the "hurr no one cares" card.

>Gadi EISENKOT

Eisen = german word for "iron"

Kot = german word for "poop"

You can't make this kot up!

c'mon.. nothing to see here..
also, bamp

Then why do they destroy and plunder oily countries in a cyclical manner? Larping for the US ... ignored on Sup Forums.

>why do they destroy all the countries surrounding israel
I don't know someone with a 1500iq like you can maybe inform me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves
Top 10 US army travel destinations above. Israel is just a valuable military position. Useless for anything else as it is a country/cult combo.

What's the left pic?

>Jerusalem
Yep, heard enough.

ayyy vayyyy

JUUUUUUUUUUUUDEN

eisenkot kek

Laurence was a very very good goy.

Checked