Things Sup Forums ruined for you

ITT post things from your childhood that Sup Forums ruined.
I’ll start.

>tfw i realize tommy’s a jew

you're part of the problem in this site

Arnold from Hey Arnold is also a Jew I believe. His hat is a Yamaka.

>is unironically using a memeflag

Sup Forums didn't changed or ruined kikes for me. (((((They))))) do a great job themselves on twitter.

It's just a baseball cap.

I actively notice any attempt to make something "diverse" now, and it makes me hate things.

the bully is the jew actually, the fat one harold i think

I unironically cant watch spongebob without thinking its homo propaganda

>nostalgia for kike crap

>>tfw i realize tommy’s a jew

Even when I was a little kid the Jewishness in Rugrats disgusted me.

Bump

How so? Spongebob himself is pretty asexual, and the sexual references in the show are hardly ever homosexual.
>t. born in 1997, Spongebob was my childhood

Tommy is a jew and want to make movies mmm, that make me think

Clearly this is the jew

I know its not but i cant shake the feeling that its a way to push gay propaganda.

>t. born in 1996, spongebob was my childhood too

Btw have you seen the newer episodes user? Theyre actually really really good like classic spongebob. The creator came back.

you faggots missed out on DBZ's original run on Toonami. Nothing will ever match that cartoon experience.

For real? The new episodes are good? I stopped watching altogether after 2008 or so. That's how bad it got.

>born in 1997
>born in 1996
And this is how Sup Forums dies. I knew everyone here was an underaged faggot

>being mad that the newest generation has plenty of /ourguys/

Lefty boomer detected.

Yes. They have the old music back and the animation is really really expressive now. Also they brought back some of the old writers like the guy who wrote chocolate with nuts.
dont tell anybody but i lurked here when i was 16

I never liked Tommy. I liked Reptar. That was the only reason I watched the show.

People born in 1997 are 20 years old now you shut-in.

1988 iraq war vet here.

I am disillusioned beyond reeducation. I am now an "Anarchy Monarchist". Fuck democracy, The constitutions and the republic.

I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries, and I only voted in an election once; it was for Trump.
I fucking hope Trump goes full Caesar and no one ever votes again in this fuck hole country.

>(((Reptar)))
You havent taken the reptillian-pill yet, have you?

Hey Arnold is the most fucking boring show ever, idk how anyone watched it.

>149915954 (You)
Get off your high horse faggot. They're the same age I was when I first started coming here over 10 years ago.

animaniacs, ren and stimpy.

>says the faggot off topic posting
I agree with the nazi

The reboot they did of Ren & Stimpy on Spike was a train wreck. I can't believe they fucked that up so bad.

>he thinks being old = being smart

kys my man. all boomers must hang

being this bad at simple math

It's over boys,
Hats off to original dbz runs on teletoon after school.
Spongebob was dece too but the OG shit, I saw this newday late season Spongebob on Netflix, and shits whack. It's nothing like back in the day, I didn't even understand

What's ruined about this? It's been awhile since I've seen it but I remember it as taking a pretty hard swing at degeneracy in general.

>tfw he’s 10 years younger than me.
Good luck in the crazy world we live in user. Good luck.

>People born in 1997 can use Sup Forums now
Holy balls I'm old

I am a reptilian shape shifter. That is why I resonated with it so much. So fugg off.

Bump

You mean toonami plauing reruns of DBZ while we waited for the next saga to come out. Everything up to the cell saga was GOAT, although vegeta's best moments are in the buu saga.

True story
>be in highschool
>have Jewish math/science teacher
>we think it's hilarious to make oven jokes and draw swastikas on everything while in his class
>Jewman thinks we are being insensitive
>brings in that rugrats jewmovie
>this only make things worse
>[swastikas intensify]
Looking back on it, if we had of acted like that today then we would have been expelled instantly.

being old doesn't mean that you're smart, but being young means you're probably dumb as shit

wisdom really does come with age, born in 84 here, young people always think they are smarter than their elders, I did. Now I realize I didn't know shit, 99% of people under 25 are liberals because they are too stupid to know any better, schools are the problem, they don't really educate kids anymore.

The creators of rugrats were pretty anti-semitic actually. They started putting loads of jewish shit into the show halfway to avoid legal troubles.

>realizing that this series was entirely jew propaganda.

One of the creators of the show, at least, was Jewish herself.

Kys

This would actually be a positive outlook on jews if they actually lived up to the fucking expectation.I still however, like the episode despite the virtue signaling.

no u

>children in other contries being able to openly draw swasticas without getting a lecture from the headmaster/police on how muuuh 6 Gorillion and a meeting with your parents.
I envy you so much

Why is everything created by the jews so incredibly ugly and vapid looking?

didnt knew everyone did that
i remember drawing the swastika and the wu tang clan logo
lmao

It was indeed Harold
They made it obvious in that episode where he steals the Ham and his Rabbi tells him it is forbidden in his religion

Because Jews do not create. They appropriate.

god I hate that fuckin pic
Its like looking at a close up gif of a giant pimple being popped

>Thomas Chanoch (((Pickles)))

you fucking goblin people born then are not even teenagers

>TFW you rush home to watch DBZ
>Sailor Moon is still on for 20 minutes

>Merkel sitting near a German flag

Life, I haven't had a day since I found you fucking faggots on which I didn't considered suicide.

What the hell is up with you?

How are you still struggling to find something to live for? If nothing else, work to build a good physique. You might as well. You'll feel a lot better about things in general once you've done that.

literally every movie tv show and game

nigger detected

nothin' wrong with some good ol' sailor moon

Well he grew to star to make movies so pretty attached to reality

Jews are naturally marxists. They don't see things like natural beauty or harmony desirable.

Instead they create expressionist garbage that solely relies on style and expression instead of mastery or the profound.

It's not even imaginative. They throw shapes at the canvas and call it a day.

I remember now why my dad hates that show.

Damn dad is really fucking racist. Thanks dad.

can't watch any Disney cartoon or movie anymore without first checking the publishing date

>Beauty and the Beast
>Tarzan
>Hercules

What problems did you have with these?

Tarzan just shows even gorillas are better than niggers.

Heavyweights was pretty good desu. It's message was just not be super mean to fat kids who are trying to lose weight.

>beauty and the beast
just read that title again
"oy vey little girl, you should date that African beast over there! he's a prince on the inside, I swear!"

>tarzan
literally about a barbaric subhuman from the jungle and a civilised white girl falling in love

>hercules
still ok

>They made it obvious in that episode where he steals the Ham and his Rabbi tells him it is forbidden in his religion
Well that clears it up then. I was suspicious during Harold's Bar Mitzvah episode, but benefit of doubt and so on. This clears it up for me.

Guess who else is Chewish

It was already incredibly fucked up when it ran on Spike.

Beauty and the Beast is about how a man should work to overcome his violent savage nature, or else he'll drive away the people he loves.

Was Gaston a Chad?
What was beast then? Beta? Incel?

And we are still young fags.

that's the jewish interpretation
in reality you're watching some savage beast stealing a nice traditionalist girl away from /ourguy/ Gaston

This is right before the old Jew sucks Tommy's bleeding dick.

Elaborate? Or don't. You guys have ruined enough for me dont take Indy too

No, you idiot. The story is based on a European fairy tale dating back centuries. The Beast was a Prince who was cursed to live as a hideous beast for being a total asshole to people. Only after he worked to overcome his brutish ways was he able to break the curse and be transformed back into a man. This is not some interpretation, this is just how the story goes.

>Beauty and the Beast is about how a man should work to overcome his violent savage nature, or else he'll drive away the people he loves.
There is a different message girls get.
Either:
>become golddiger
>Blacks are marriable.

Women don't care about self-improvement moron.

84 here also. Everyone our age I know transformed into a "remove me and kill yourself if you support Drumpf" soyboy bugman during the election. I've completely dropped contact with all of them, including my brother. I spend all day every day alone and I'm slowly transforming into Terry Davis. Send help

They do, but only if you're improving to their idealised version of yourself.

Original Tarzan is Lord Greystoke, an orphan raised without knowledge of his noble heritage, who overcomes all to reclaim his birthright as a leader.
It's one of the oldest story tropes ever.

>slowly transforming into Terry Davis.
Dude after you are finished tell me how is your compiler.

What the fuck is wrong with Aladin?
The two main characters are both Arabic and they get together.
That's hardly promoting race mixing.

The most powerful gatekeepers of civilization are women, user. It is in their interests to civilize man. Without civilization and its codes of conduct to limit us, Man reverts to the natural order of the universe, the law of the Jungle, the rule of Sam Hyde, and its an order of things that leaves women perpetually without power and at the mercy of men.

Women do care immensely about self-improvement for men, as long as it's self-improvement with woman as the goal to strive for. That's what Beauty and the Beast is about: A woman taming an uncivilized (unsocialized) man to be a "proper" man who learns to put that pussy on a pedestal.

Ford is a Jew, Spielberg is a Jew, the series uses the "punching Nazis is as American as Apple Pie" trope developed by Stan Lee (Jew) in Marvel comics, especially Captain America.

Lucas and Spielberg actively discussed Indiana having an 11 year old girlfriend when he was 22 when plotting the movie
Crazy Days & Nights blind items and related discussions imply that the good family man who raped Corey Haim on the set of The Goonies was Spielberg.
Family Guy cartoon pretty much confirms it.

The chick he discovered as a five year old died of septicemia of the bowel at age 12 after years of being anally raped.

This. I assumed he was underageb& for a good few seconds. Where has the time gone?

Moot was underage&ban for the first 4 years of this sight, now he is gone.
I've been here since 2003. What a waste of a life.

Nothing. I'm not swayed by maymays.

And the basis of the rhetoric that Sup Forums swallows whole is the same shit I encountered before the internet even existed, there's nothing new about it. Sup Forums doesn't create information. It's just a place where children are exposed to a particular strain of propaganda.

Same, it's one of the most disgusting cultures I can think of, on par with sand niggers, shitters, wetbacks, and dog eaters.

>Women do care immensely about self-improvement for men, as long as it's self-improvement with woman as the goal to strive for.
Then why there still is coalburning?

show your flag kike

Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums, and not only for me but pretty much for everyone

he's voiced by costanza

fuck Tommy got his dick sucked and I still haven't