THE GOLDEN CUCK!

This is the same beta cuck whose girlfriend dumped him because he kept putting her on the piedestal and calling her "my fair little lady".

This is the same bitch boy who said he has been natural his entire life and anyone who uses anabolic steroids is a degenerate, but later in the same video said he will use anabolic steroids when he reaches his natural limit.

This is the same mongoloid who said that anyone who ever tries weed deserves to get shot in the head, but then said he has tried weed a couple of times but didn't like it.

This is the same gerbil who said he would be walking around the beaches of Sweden during the summer and protect Swedish women from immigrant rapists, but then made a video saying he couldn't do it because none of his friends wanted to accompany him and he was too afraid to do it alone.

This is the same gyno-titted cum guzzler who said all women should learn self-defence, but shouldn't learn how to fight because they would "use it wrongly" under mental pressure.

This is the same tit-twitching albino monkey who said that any man who has sex with a woman from a different ethnicity is a traitor, but moved to Ireland for a girl he met playing World of Warcraft.

This is the same donkey-man that said that all animals should be treated like humans, but then said that vegans are retarded for treating animals like humans.

This is the same live action role-player who said that any man who masturbates or has sex out of wedlock should be thrown off a cliff, but then said he’s had sex with many women.

This is the same fetal alcohol syndrome having ogre-faced gibbon that said he was bullied into depression by Muslim immigrants when he was a kid, but then said that no one ever dared to bully him in his next video.

If you need this guy to tell you what to believe and think, and you look up to him you are the same type of half-brained cunt that watches The big bang theory because the laugh track lets them know what's funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZtrxrLE9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're postin really hard.
at least it's original and not some shitty slide thread about white women and niggers, there's like 7 of those going right now. I'll give ya a bump just for the change

he's kind of gay but sometimes his videos are alright and he seems to have his shit together

Retard.

>Caring about an e-celebrity.

he's better than some of the other e celeb faggots that are just fat gamer neckbeards

Golden cuck indeed.

>"He might be retarded, but I like him, please stop insulting me for being retarded!"
Retard.

who fucking cares

Hey Varg

this is year+ old pasta you newfag

All I know about him is he flexes at the start of all his videos and he's got a fucked up face.

the fact that he lies about his blatant steroid use makes anything he says meaningless.

Good effort.
And Southern is from mexico, PJW is gay, AJ loves Zionism, Faith Goldy looks funny, Coulter said something mean about Trump once, Trumps family is half subverted, Tara McCarthy is chosen, Britt is too pretty, David is a shill, everyone is a shill or a failure huh.

Wow I see now, all our heroes are dead and anyone fighting for a better future is just wasting there time. Thanks OP I give up now, let us kos together.

Daily reminder superior Asian men will soon be rulers of the world

>ecelebs
>our heroes

This, and people unironically believe he doesnt use steroids (he is cycled off right now)

He said our heros are dead and not that this People are heros.

Stop being mean to Goldie, he's a Swede he can't help it. They're living contradictions. Also he likes 40k which means he's cool.

oi leave the golden one alone
hes one of the only LARPers i actually enjoy

Good reading comprehension Sven-al-Mahdi.
This is typical demoralizing with no substance. Yeah Golden One is far from perfect, and so what. All the folks in the trenches have my respect, apart from the obvious honeypotters.

Did Fingol white knight get a Sweden proxy?

literally hoo
t. owl

kys retard

Uh no. He says I believe "our heroes are dead" and obviously makes a sarcastic comment about it, suggesting that I'm wrong and that the heroes alive are these ecelebs

Shill working overtime today. How much are they paying you?

He also suport trannies and faggots. Gas him with the rest.

>Britt is too pretty
who the fuck has ever said that, she's hideous

bump for the bantz

fuck carrot top

hang self

The weakness of the Golden One comes in his over-reliance on image.

The things he says are convincing largely because of the image he portrays of himself, he is playing to his strengths in this regard, but on the intellectual side of things he would lose in a contest that relies solely on logic or argument.

Varg is on a whole another level than Golden Cuck and most of e-celebs. Varg lives precisely as he talks, and talks about things related to his life experience.

Golden Cuck makes me laugh. He's a LARPer - attention whore, which is particularly pathetic for a male.

t.varg
go murder a friend or something

> Shill working overtime today. How much are they paying you?

Overtime? Shift Change was at 9:00 and i get 1200 € for 109 posts.

>fetal alcohol syndrome ogre faced gibbon

His brother is way more attractive but also i'd settle for either personally; even though hes like patient zero for but-his-face

Remove faggot

>hes gay

>him you
>him, you
>,

he really shouldnt shave

you actually watched enough of his videos to gather all of that information? I feel bad for you son

this

hes from sweden why wouldnt he be a little gay?

Fuck off faggot

kys homo

Jelly mirin faglord

wow, he says that he's natural but yet he has a body that can only be achieved by a certain cocktail of roids.

I often do double spacing tho I've never used reddit.
It's just cleaner and easier to read.

>not getting paid to shitpost
>year of our lord Judas Iscariot 2017
Ok nevermind user I didn´t take you for a /biz/let

Too white for your tastes my fellow Patriciargh?

you like to think about him don't you?
would you like to be called my fair little lady?

Just follow his brother, hes a much bigger chad anyway.

I give any props for achieving and maintaining fitness, as well as other things, financial success, etc. but only for those things for those reasons, can do that and more while still doing/being other things that are tarded.

>uses le edgy Nazi flag
>calls others Retards

Fucking hell, OP, why don't you get off his nuts. He's a regular guy who works out a lot and has opinions. Get ahold of yourself, faggot.

Don't forget Adolf Hitler and the Waffen SS were totally controlled opposition as well. Totally.

On a serious note, highly blasphemous thread full of degenerate heretics that do not abide to the teachings.

Newfag here:What's this guy's deal Sup Forums, and i mean besides looking like his parents are siblings

his videos are short so if you dont like him its easy to tolerate anyway
here is his most recent video

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZtrxrLE9k

As a gay conservative I enjoy watching his videos and I've also muted it and jerked off to him flexing shirtless.
Feels good man!

Why is Weev so buthurt lately? You're a jew midget dude, just deal with it. Stop fucking up the bants....

I'm not reading all that. I'm going to assume it says "I'm frail and I accepted Chad's sloppiest of seconds"

>getting this upset over another man while calling him a bitch boy
Doesn't reflect good on you. Makes you look weak.

>idolizing any of these people
>not forming a new religion based around the gospels of Weev and Millenial Woes
Have some taste man!

nazi autist larper fuck off

As a gay conservative I enjoy watching his videos and I've also muted it and jerked off to him flexing shirtless. His body is very sexy and his pecs are Aryan and perfect!
Feels good man!

Why would anyone take someone with fetal alcohol syndrome seriously? Not even his mom cares for him, why are you?

He wants to fuck contra points kek

10/10 post

Anyone else ever notice how looks like male version of the fetal alcohol synd vice girl who fell in love with papa Richard ?

Ugh, crap picture, too small

This better

>Don't forget Adolf Hitler and the Waffen SS were totally controlled opposition
They were though.

No Ivan.

BTFO

>This is the same beta cuck whose girlfriend dumped him because he kept putting her on the piedestal and calling her "my fair little lady".
Aww poor baby did he not take you back when you came crying and begging?

>Don't forget Adolf Hitler and the Waffen SS were totally controlled opposition as well. Totally.
Hitler had a Jew y-chromosome, was politically oriented, and had the deep sonorous voice that all Kohanim men seem to have (like Leonard Cohen). He preacher a political system of ethnonationalism first promoted in German by Theodor Hertzl in the 1890s, and was ideologically focused on racial purity like Judaism. 80% or more of German Jews survived the Holocaust.

Hitler was a Jew. Accept it.
Thank you.

I've never seen this one. Though it's not high quality enough to be frequently posted it seems.

Varg is a literal LARPer, but he's not a LARPer, and I respect it.

He should really consider debating Steven Bonnell (son of Steven Bonnell) although it wouldn't be much of a debate more of a slaughter

VARG get off mcdonalds wifi
> get a job
be like lenny
> use sporch monkey and nigger
>loves maga and trump
> ass rapes traps in the street
> runs dbol and test
>works a job
>lives simple to fuel his rage and training
> bikes to work and the gym because cars are for pussy
>has meet hulk hogan

You forgot to mention that he's too afraid to hit the streets with the Nordic Resistance Movement.