Name one viable alternative to democracy that has a track record of working for more than 50 years

Name one viable alternative to democracy that has a track record of working for more than 50 years.

Monarchys worked through most of human history, Fascism is the Monarchy's ideological successor.

>Fascism is the Monarchy's ideological successor.
hmm

>Monarchys[sic] worked through most of human history
OP BTFO in one post.

Replacing government with AI will be more efficient than monarchy.

Why did all the monarchies then fall and get replaced by democratic systems?

Maybe back in the day but monarchies/fascism wouldn't work today

Humans haven't changed, this period of "democracy" will not last forever, the Greeks found out that democracy is shit a few thousand years ago and abandoned it after the destruction it wrought.

What do we abandon it for?

>Humans haven't changed

Yeah they have, in the days of monarchy people lived to 30-40 and never went to school. You aren't going to convince people who've had the right to vote for almost a century to give it up and let a man and his bloodline rule over your country for the rest of eternity.

/thread

Natural law worked for tens of thousands of years

absolute monarchy, so we know who to blame when shit is fucked up.

Theocracy - working perfectly in heaven for millennia

>intellectual level/power

constitutionally federal republic.
aka
the united states of america.

dumbass.

>implying AI wouldn't deem 99% of humanity as trash and would purge them

It would probably work out honestly. It doesn't sound too bad the more i think about it.

>intellectual level/power

age of wizards and orcs is nearing the end

People have always lived to around 70-80. The increase in average lifespan is mostly due to a decrease in infant and child mortality.

Source, it doesn't seem like infants would be included in life span statistics

monarchy

Constitutional republic......the thing we are actually supposed to be......but are not cause 90% of Americans think we live in a dumbocracy.

The most stable government is the one that doesn't allow kikes. They will always find a way to destroy the country. Constitutional Monarchy and Fascism have both worked for over 50 years.

WHat if I told you that the only reason we are at peace is because all major world posses nuclear weapons. so if anyone steps out of line we could have devastating war. I don't mean on apocaliptic scales but it would be devastating.

Democracy, to be precise we have drifted away from democracy just like greeks and live in sysyem of oligarhy and plutocracy, just happens to be current system we live in while we are avoiding direct confrontations.

But you happen to be stupid and not count proxy wars because you only think about EU and America. Reason why Europe is peaceful is because they are basically satelite to US or beter to say Jew internation cabals.

>fascism wouldn't work
>worked
hmm

>Theocracy
OP BTFO

No it's not. It's capitalism, then Imperialism.

define "working"... plenty of systems result in a functioning nation, doesn't mean I'd want to live there

Monarchy England for 1000 years. Tribalism in Stone Age. Theocracy in Egypt for like 5000 years.

Don't know if I agree with that.
Though that poster is correct. There are other viable forms of governance outside of democratic systems. Many of which have been successfully implemented.

the united states.....

various forms of monarchies and republics.
Roman republic lasted for over 500 years.
Although roman republic had some democratic elements it also had aristocratic and other elements.
Moreover if you have the term democracy as someone somewhere votes over something then of course you have lot of democracies in the world but the electorate has always been quite limited - would you still call a state that has numerous slaves and only free wealthy men can vote a democracy? Cause this was the make-up of ancient Greek democracies.
Anyway OP-s post is totally bait - but the thread might still prove to contain some interesting discussion maybe.

See Roman Empire.

Fascism or Monarchy.

egypt didn't have a continuous system of government for 5000 years, they had dozens of collapses and regime changes of various degrees of severity that probably had cataclysmic effects on the populace. english monarchy is a better example: there was plenty of king-killing, but it was more often triggered by englishman than by foreign usurpers. personally, my ideal form of government is a monarchy in which the monarch is constantly fearing the angry mobs.

Literally just because of WWI