TRUMP, I KNOW YOU POST TO Sup Forums

If you are reading this, what is the storm? No one will really believe it's you, if you post. Everyone will just assume you are a live action role player.

Let's keep this thread bumped as long as possible until "Trump" arrives. MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm an uneducated orange baboon that needs to be impeached and will be eventually. I do apologize for my xenophobic, Islamophobic, transphobic racist behaviors throughout this year, I'm nothing but an utter embarrassment and truly am ashamed. If you were never #WithHer and supported my endeavor then please, I invite you to kill yourself. Cheers.

Sincerely(I should of never happened), Trump.

Wow Trump, since when did you switch to being alt left?

youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

He won't get up for another 2 hours.

NIGGER Trump, If you are reading this, a lot of us support you but you really want to go down in history as a maverick untouchable forcentury like Andrew Jackson? Tear it all down baby, rip all the laws apart fufil Ben Franklins challenge and
>Keep the republic
We'll take care of it from there making sure such an unholy mass bureaucracy never forms again, you are old what do you have to loose? P.S we love you and hope you and your loved ones are well.

NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

BELIEVE ME

Thank you for your words of support. I always have been fond of Sup Forums but for obvious reasons I can't openly admit I browse here.

In the morning I'm going to tweet about Hillary, look for the word "Amazing".

-JB

"The Storm" is a joint invasion of North Korea by the U.S., South Korea, Japan, the UK and Australia.

sage. squirt your mindgoo in some other toilet.

Wait, so, if Trump reads a thread here, does that mean OP elevates himself to adviser to the POTUS?

Yea! OP is still a FAGGOT

Except he doesn’t. The storm started with the Saudi Arabia purge. It’s underway here. Then EU, via house of Windsor. Expose and destroy Deep State. ISIS/ ANTIFA defeated. Pic related

Who’s JB?

Implying /ourguy/ sleeps

J-Jeb?

John Brower???

*John Brower

FUCK I MEAN JIM BROWER. GD

Do you even know what you are saying? KKK is a creation of democrat party. NRA was formed to arm black communities to protect them selves.
Facisim is corporate control of government trump took no money from corporate doners prevented whitehouse workers from becoming a lobbyist for 5years after departure.
we humans use these things called sentences to communicate. They are words put in appropriate order to convey your point. Animals cry endlessly into air bark the same sounds over and over.

The inevitable war with iran. Israel has us by the balls with the holocaust thing covering up for our past war crimes, so I think we're going to have to help them.