Yuri!!! on Ice

#JJstyle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvR6-SQzqO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What would you do if Victor grabbed you by the hands and tenderly looked into your eyes?

I want to lay next to him and caress his hair and finally hold his hand.

I want to J his J until he styles

Shitty pic. 3/10 for effort.

l want to wear JJ brand clothing as l whisper into his ear "#itsJJstyle"

OK guys who from Uncle Tom's Cabin would everyone be in the adaptation of "The King and the Skater" on the OVA? I feel like Georgi would make a great little Eva, though casting Julio in that role would be more stereotypical. Yuuri would of course be a great Uncle Tom.

Look over his shoulder for Georgi the true best boy.

I need this reposted in each and every single thread.

Pull him down to the water and poke his wet whorl when he surfaces.

I'd like to introduce my husband, Yuri Plisetsky.

He belongs to JJ.

I'm just glad we won't get anymore delusionalfags. Shit was annoying, especially when it was really obvious we were getting gay.

Why didn't you protect this smile?
but JJ belongs to me

I want JJ to be as lewd as Chris

>the hetfags have become the delusionfags

The tables have turned. The gay has arisen

They were next to each other for a single still, how is this a thing?

It's cute

Not with guys. Don't forget who's voicing him

Fairyfags want someone for him since he's made into a 3rd wheel in spreads.

>you will never smell Yurio's hair

Exactly because of who is voicing him you can expect him to be homo around Otabek.

Strawberries

JJ is a good christian boy that waits till Yurio is of age to fug and snuggle.

Miyano isn't the only VA in YoI that doesn't doesn't do BLCD. There 4 of them and 2 are former child actors like him and also from the same agency as him even if one has left

>christian
>waiting for a boy to come of age

kek maybe he can escape the Miyano this time since the other skaters don't seem to get much interaction with each other.

You sluts get away from my son

>4 of them
>in the first canon gay sports anime
What is this amazing end to 2016

I believe it.
I bet he secretly likes bubble baths and sweet-smelling shampoos.

If he is Quebec does that mean he's catholic?

Well, they're not voicing Bald or Fat.

for the user who requested it in one of the earlier threads.

As if that matters when all this series is going to be known for is turning sports gay.

Who? Miyano, Ono...

I doubt it. If they went out of their way to cast the two of them there's no way they won't interact.

As if, Miyano is a huge VA drawcard they're going to milk JJ for all he's worth. He'll be at the GP for sure.

>filename

based user

Fairy's VA is from the same agency as Miyano. Yes OnoK was from the same agency as them but even after he left he still doesn't do BLCDs. 4th VA is Hosoya, he's not a former child actor like the 3 of them but he doesn't do BLCDs.

>Not with guys.

Unless Jou from Gatchaman crowds suddenly became a woman, I doubt Miyano has a problem voicing characters that get lewd with other male characters.

Nice.

Too cute. I bet he bought that bath bomb that turns your water pitch black.

>québécois are 75% catholic
Eh, I never knew.
Well yeah, it's likely. Maybe that's also the reason why he's doing charity work off season.

>picture supposedly of JJ
>no Canadian gang symbols in sight

dropped image

Feels good

Is image best gopnik?

No, it's Maleficent.

Yup

I can't help myself. he deserves better

No, JJ wants Fairy and Fairy only wants to win the GP.

Canada doesn't have gangs. They're all passive, submissive people who ride around on moose drinking Tim Horton's.

I love how Yakov is just sitting there emotionless. I swear he's thinking "Look at this fucking crying idiot."

Why do I like this shit, I'm not even gay
Hope whoever directed this does other stuff

I want Yakov to hug his students after they do well. His real life counterpart did.

Yes.

You don't have to be gay to enjoy romances user.

But JJ is Canada's head gangster and the charity work is a lie

It's comfy and fun.

I want Yakov to be fat old man in doujins.

>I-I hope that fujo does straight romance next
Why do you have to rob us of everything good we have even though we have so little
Aren't there enough of those out there already?

>Georgio's whole free skate was inspired by him wanting to win his girl back no matter how bitter he felt over the break up
>girl herself basically confirmed it's fucking over and he's delusional
Guy's gonna need to make a new routine if he wants any chance of still competing in the big leagues

I hope JJ falls and he says Tabernak.

Considering how Viktor is with Yuri, I wouldn't be surprised if he did, but all of his current students are shit.

It's just a classic romance with sport shonen elements thrown in. Anyone with a functional heart would dig it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvR6-SQzqO8

This is his short program song

Who is the better Christian, Taco or JJ?

This was so simple and yet effective to get the point across. You could tell Yuuri had been crying and they were both feeling awkward about what happened. These little things make the show for me.

JJ. Taco isn't good enough that why Jesus didn't answers his prayers and now he will be deported.

neither, they both gave in to delicious sin.

Don't bully Georgi!
Soon he'll reach the next stage of his performance, he'll stop deluding himself into thinkg she wants to get back together with him deep down. He'll realize true love is letting her go.

I agree, that and Georgi's song playing over this whole scene was really great. This whole show really nails the subtleties.

If he's a good christian why would he try to fuck boys, instead of girls?

He just needs someone to love, encourage and inspire him. Like Yuuri has now. I imagine when he and Anya were still together he did routines dedicated to her too.

Meant other stuff as in doesn't stop after this. I'm fine with gay things as long as it's good.

He'll slit his wrists on ice.

No, you won't get me to make that joke. I'm resisting.

I like this scene a lot and thanks to you I will now watch it again.

>not being christian and fucking boys

Terra Incognita is the best music in the show

I'm going to marry him

Your sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

I get the feeling that Victor wanted that affection from Yakov, but because Yakov didn't give it to him/had too many pupils to worry about wasn't able to. So because Victor had craved that affection he showers it on Yuuri since he never got it himself.

Literally delete this, Taco has never sinned in his life.

>Taco actually thought he could compete quadless
kek

He did, that's why Jesus didn't allow him to win and he even got last place.

>not La Parfum du Fleurs

I wonder how delicious Yuuri's tears taste.

Hey another American did it and got away with it.

>saying that when we just had Tales of a Sleeping Prince
Anonpls

Nah I think Viktor was the one initiating the hugging, if this scene is anything to go by.

This. He's purer than pure.

We failed to protect him. Quick, someone needs to marry him so he won't be deported, who's up?

Seconded

Bless Lysacek because he gave us PLATINUM MEDAL.

But nowadays where skaters throw out quads like a rapper with money in the strip club, it's impossible now.

>hangs out with Chink slut
Think again.

He can marry JJ and move to Canada. They can be good christians together.

That guy did it in a world where superhuman freaks who can do four quads, three being different from each other at the age of 27, or a man who can quadruple flip at the very end of his routine don't exist

noooo

This show is the one thing that makes me not succumb to my depression, I live off this comfy romanticu shit

Jesus befriended Mary Magdalene, Taco is merely following his example