as true as you not being white

I'd post a picture of myself, but fuck off this isn't /soc/
sage

>turk rapebaby

Oh vey. Talk about a purity spiral.

99% of us are shitskins

Yep. Amerimutts are the worst.

NOT TRUE!
And even if it was true, there's nothing wrong if you're a person of color or mixed race.
Those 'le % memeface' pictures should be banned though.

I unironically look like the top though.

Meme flag just like me

I'm half black (irl 52% meme) and larp as a white nationalist half the time and talk about how italians aren't white. I still hate kikes though.

Mostly in cities and low income high diversity areas from my experience though it changes region to region. Unfortunately America is defined by New York and California mostly. Aside from that it’s the coastal areas and they aren’t much better. Things level out a bit more as you move inland with the exception of black/white mix which is almost exclusively due to white females (and no I’m not a white female hater, it just is what it is).

Hun fuccboi

Too many americans on pol, I know, but whaddya gonna do about it, meme flag.

even if we're not white at least we fight for the white race and white Europe

we try our best to tell Europeans about the problems shitskins cause

this
texas is more of a diverse state than new york

It's funny watching a bunch of ppl agree on the same skin range, but not on eyes and hair. It's like watching a fashion show bitch fest.hehehe

everyone hates nigger, including non-white

I'm doubtful that huns were ever in Baltics. Maybe i'm wrong. Even Genghis Khan stopped here.

>tfw you live in one of America's most niggrified shitholes but your state is nearly 80% white.