Awan/DWS MODS ARE DELETING ALL IMPORTANT TOPICS OF IMPORTANCE!!!

What has happened to /pol the last couple weeks? Bizarre shilling attacks, strange new folks posting and the small minority of meaty threads I came here for are not being posted. What the fuck?

What happened to the Awan scandal? What is happening in SA? The shit is historic. It seems like we are in the midst of really crazy shit happening politically and MSM is trying to push it away. What new shit have you guys heard about these and other events? Any new info? What of the sealed indictments? Meuller?

Why was this thread almost immediately pruned??? Holy shit. This is a political post!!

Bump. Where have the good threads gone, /pol?

Bump

blarrrg

It seems as soon as I start looking,into threads like this which actually effect the outcome of human civilization, they are deleted.
Not sure if that's because the mods or the government. Wish I could tell the difference on regular occasion at least. It would be nice to know someone is looking into these things

This is the worst I have witnessed on /pol. It is astounding and really demoralizing. Fuck them though we need to keep fighting. All of us need to keep bringing this stuff up.

quick rundown

>Vegas happens, no motive, looks very suspect, normies starting to ask questions
>Weinstein scandal breaks, sex crimes known about for 30 years, covers up for Vegas in the media
>JFK files released multiple JFK general threads each day in pol using our autism to go thru it
>CBTS threads start LARPer says 11.3 Podesta 11.6 Huma arrested, days go by no arrests but still all attention focused on CBTS threads not on JFK
>Louis CK exposed to take the news off Weinstein, Israel and black cube

you are here

It's the same mod every night doing it because
A: He's a butt-hurt nigger
B: He likes watching you freak out about it
C: both
the correct answer is C

Just keep watching cbts. We can still dig into jfk later. For now the happenings go according to Q.

this too maybe, but ive watched other important shit like IOTBW threads getting hit as well.

So wasnt there a
>Black Cube --> Clinton
Connection, or am I just hallucinating about that? There really should be a lrimary source wiki for all this kind of stuff, im sure thats the ultimate goal of Wikileaks.

We need all avenues of investigation and eyes on all the current scandals. We need good threads on the desk Awan shit again. Yeah never seen such overt censorship by mods. Fucking weird.

I did not believe the bot attack shit, but it is happening, and a new brand of shills seems to have moved in. Weird shit guys.

No I just did not have a relevant pic, rarely make threads. Also the thread is discussing the weird geopolitical craziness going on and aall and any scandals out there of importance not being discussed. The black cube group of former Israeli intelligence agents are tangentially related to this, though.

Only meme flag in the thread says to watch the full on bot/shill thread. mmmk faggot.

bump

Believe what you want. Right now Q is the best lead. The JFK files will still be around if the happenings dry up. So far Q did not disappoint us.

Nothing wrong with that, but I can also read threads about Awan scandal or the pedogate stuff at the same time. We need to discuss lots of stuff. Why are these threads deleted?

We're coming for yah GLOBALISTS!!!

Sorry you faggots ticked before you tocked.

Ten thousand years of failed LARPs and non-existent storms have destroyed this board.

Sometimes you could slap /x/ on this board and I wouldn't know the difference until I found a fucking pepe kek integer thread.

Discussing political coverups and scandals is /pol territory. This is where these topics are discussed shill. Iran Contra, or the Franklin scandal are real political scandals and this kind of shit is happening now. We need to discuss it.

Where did all the informative and clever posts and posters go? It is like a ton of people were banned and an insertion of shills came in their wake. Where are the decent posts? It was always just three to five percent good posts, but that is why I came here. Something happened. The part couple of days is the first time I have never seen at least one decent post in a say. It is really bizarre.

I don't know that. Just said that calling Q and cbts a LARP (yet) is wrong and contraproductive.

It could be a big distraction for sure but as far as we know the Japanese owners of Sup Forums are on our side, so they want us to focus on these threads. Operation Mockingbird is still possible though. Our focus will shift naturallly if the happenings stop satisfying us. So far I did not get disappointed

Blump. Pol is so fucked now. Antifa faggots and actual shills are destroyinh it along with cuck mods.

Not calling it a larp, just commenting that the meaty threads on insider politics seem to have just disappeared.

the post i replied to called it a larp

Well was not me. I cannot figure out the q stuff, but it definitely should not be shill or shooed away like it is by assholes.

Makes me feel same I am not the only one seeing this.

>he meaty threads on insider politics seem to have just disappeared
This is also true. Mods straight up delete proper right wing political threads. Its been documented by other anons. Meanwhile "le amerimutt 56 percent lol haha" bait threads are up for hours.

11.3 Podesta
11.6 Huma

were supposed to be arrested according to Q

didn't happen

also CBTS killed the HTG general

Have any clue what happened? Where did the good anons go? Tried infinity but it even is lacking of late. Was there a mass ban and migration?

Q never promised any solid timeline, in fact; many of those leaks are spook drills driven to distract the "target" of the leak from some other action. Q said so themself

>What happened
Sup Forums got fucked over by the CIA.

Thanks for the run down. Is "Black Cube" close to "Black Water" or whatever they're called now? I mean have they worked very closely in the past and jointly overseas?

That might be something to look into, because I've heard there was some Black Water guards in Vegas (don't really know nor believe that to be true though).

Just want inside info. Whatever I can get. The Awan scandal especially. It seems like all the anons with great info and good knowledge on this shit have left or been banned. Hope this shit storm blows away and pol can get back to normal.

no, they're completely different groups

blackwater is now academi

they changed their name because they got too much bad press

Sup Forums being a chaotic mess *IS* normal

please lurk moar

still you see several high ranks with suddenly broken legs that could hide a gps tracker.

It might be silly, but remember a year ago that larper pretending to be a low rung member of one of the Illuminati families? Strangely enough he pointed to that private intelligence firm.

Pinkerton is also one to look at. Stratfor as well. These independent military and intelligence contractors are deep in the muck.

Honestly for Awan case look at George Webb. That guy is a walking, living rebirth of Breitbart. Also he interviewed Elizabeth Beck, if you are familiar with Peter Smith's helium gas death at the Mayo Clinic you see why thats important... Look into Webb's videos, or at least the summarized aftermaths. Webb has run half the details to the public already and been threatened many times

No man a shift occurred a couple weeks ago. I have eyes, I my not be brilliant, but not stupid either. If you have been paying attention last couple weeks it is clear as crystal.

Just bumping

Yeah.. fucking weird. Not a coincidence.

Sorry meant to post this for you.

>What happened
18bn Soros money happened.

Dont know specifically in the last few week. That evil fucking kike soros dumped 18 billion into his liberal activist group things, maybe that was it.

I think its important we keep making our own good threads and dont get caught up on stupid bullshit like arguing with some chink if americans are white or not.

Cube /Saturn / Mossad Squads is cool shit.
I'm down.

Bumping with some ugly antifa retard. He accidently posted a photoshopped picture of himself while making a drumpkins btfo thread. Was hilarious. These people are dumb as fuck.

>muh cube

Spheres are better as they represent and infinite imperfect 3.

There was also that roth plane crash

interesting

very suspect
They're probably halfway in the antarctic bunker by now

Bump

Woah it dropped..thats suspect.. do we know who the dead are yet?

woah

>strange new folks
shut up grandpa

Good stuff man. Agreed about shit like amerimutt or christfag threads. Tried rebuffing on the antichristian thread, but they want the yous, not worth it. The shilling is fucked up.

Thanks for the info. That is the kind of shit I want to see.

My God.
>this is my uncle
>Helicopter flying nearby over Rothschild domain in 2017
>"Wot wot wooooot!" -screams a hysterical lynn d while clutching a remote with a red button, furiously pointing the antenna out the 12 story bathroom window
>has to sacrifice an illegal gardener to fill in as corpse for drone plane wreckage, doesnt even have a surgeon on deck for adrenal extract
Later on twitter...
>Druuuuumpf ylu irresposible, hbbtrrrrbuuurhrhrhdh impeach!

yes Q did

before CBTS generals even existed

11.3 and 11.6 were the dates Q posted in his original threads, thats part of the reason I couldn't understand why CBTS got so big other than to slide all the JFK stuff

coke bump

save b4 delet

Ahh,i am not sure. I thought i read that same info in Q's rant and it included the disclaimer of dates being off... May have been cofusing with WH user, or he Q changed it afterwards, to regain credibility

pretty much gave up these last couple of weeks, stopped lurking, its amiss and untoward for sure, dumbed down too the bone

its like a skype chat where you can scroll 100 posts and not one interesting thought

>MODS ARE DELETING ALL IMPORTANT TOPICS OF IMPORTANCE!!!
Link to these so-called deleted threads. You can't.

They nuked it within about a minute. Why?

Fucking MIGRANTPOSTER. You don't even know how Sup Forums works. STUPID DIPSHIT. GET OUT, YOU FUCK.

>Where have all the good threads gone, And where are all the Mods?
>Where's the street-wise Pepe, to fight the reddit mobs?
>Isn't there and Alt-Kinght, with a Liberal beating stick?
Late at night it's just niggs screaming about MUH DICK.

No way. I want good juicy political threads back you wirey lubic hair cunt. It has changed in the past two weeks.

Fuck off and die, migrant.

I cant an hero
I wont an hero till the end of the fight

No, I just want more threads on shit that is important. Progressives can make all the stupid posts they want. They usually mock themselves with their own stupid comments.

>It has changed in the past two weeks
It changes every five minutes newfag

I'm quite new here and i noticed the interesting threads dying rather quickly......Is it deliberate?

Thanks. Saved.

Black Mirrors are used for Sorcery. They kind of look like Cubes, don't they?

All migrantshits should fuck off and die. Not your site. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

...stop being an obtuse homosexual. You know as well as I do this place has seen a radical shift the past couple weeks

Starting to look like it. It has been a bit of a problem for awhile, but recently it seems to have gone into overdrive. Progressive types usually weasel their way into mod positions. Wonder if some mods are being guided by Soros, one of our benevolent galactic overlords.

Black Mirrors.

Dude this thread was made because of a toxic migration of shills like you not wanting good shit like the Awan scandal discussed. You are not needed here bud. Go have fun on one of the many amerimutt/whites are dying threads.

>TEH SKY IS FALLING!!!!
Waves of shills and redditors is normal
Go get a nice, cold glass of soymilk and calm down faggot

They do. Do you have any articles? Im interested in the lore of magic.

^

Not flipping out, just want to see good threads. What is happening with the Awan scandal? SA? The Meuller investigation? Come on man stop being a delicate genius faggot.

No articles yet, but I believe they're used for summoning and portals.
The thing is look around. Black Mirrors are everywhere in modern life.
Strange coincidence.

I wonder who the Ape Men represent?

bump for cocaine

>What is happening with the Awan scandal? SA? The Meuller investigation?
Right, let's just spam the hell out of it
Surely people won't get tired of it, even though it's been done to death already.

When something new turns up they'll be back. It's just a lull in activity.

Bump 4 truth

Was that LV dump legit? Anything come of it? I saw it right when it got axed.

1. Imran Awan stole thousands of $ in IT equipment
2. Did IT work for dems in fuckin' Pakistan for MONTHS at a time!!
3. Made 7 million from reps, somehow had the power to get relative's employed by HOR while doing nothing and being paid thousands
4. Dozens of federal crimes via lying on forms, which house Dems refused to prosecute (spent hundreds on a stapler, lied about employment etc...)
5. Proved The DNC emails were downloaded locally, literally impossible for Russians to have done so given speed of download
6. TERRABYTE OF DATA SIPHONED OFF AND DOWNLOADED- They genuinely talked about the democrats being blackmailed, or having confidential information accessed through their offices being given to terrorists
7. Awan sent dozens of ipads, phones, laptops and other equipment to Pakistan

^ Summary of Luke Rosiak's testimony(?) to congress.....how is this not front page news everywhere

Bump. The glow in the dark niggers are coming.

because Trump just had 2 scoops of ice cream.. duh..

During the election everybody was hyped af and super real shit got to the front page, and subsequently important and influential people had access to the best crowdsourced info of all time.

>Shills infest Sup Forums with sliding, misdirection, disinfo etc
>Reddit literally bought out
>(solid evidence of Assange being taken from Embassy when his internet was cut off, deadman switch releases and massive DDOS happens all across.)

What was he specifically arrested for?

there's a reason you can't even say the word h a l f c h a n here.

There are better boards out there. But you won't find them on google.