Save the elephant. Bankrupt the DeGenerate

Save the elephant. Bankrupt the DeGenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI
youtube.com/watch?v=H_FlQMrkZ2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is pol against saving elephants?

#metime

Elephants are subhuman and should be gassed.

Can you make burgers out of elephants?

>Thank you for spreading the #BeKindToElephants awareness campaign. The Ellen DeGeneres Show has donated $1 to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in response to your tweet, adding to our whopping total of $96,478 donation.

Yeah, no, don't be dumb.

>Belgium calling others subhuman

>Why is pol against saving elephants?
Pol is mainly concerned with saving humanity

And killing elephants helps us save humanity?

yup! tbqh, it tastes like American Bald Eagle and Sea Turtle

Trump's shittiest decision so far.

inb4 libertarian argument ala "we can save elephants by making elephant meat farms"

is Sup Forums killing elephants?

>hunting will extinct elephants
>not being able to import trophies will stop hunting

come on man

Supporting it

Funding conservation is the way you do it. Hunters pay to kill elephants. It's literally just DONAL BLUMBFFF EVILLLL

Where?

Sooo, money > life?
Jesus.

I personally don't give a flying fuck. It's Africas problem, let them sort it out.

kek

I hope this bitch goes under, I'm so sick of Ellen the epitome of everything wrong with our culture, insincerity, vanity, superficiality etc. the typical traits of the gay.

What a morall dilemma.

I dont wanna help ellen degenerate but i do wanna save elephants.

>Why is pol against saving elephants?
They use the same logic for global warming.

The ugly truth is that animals need culled. The media goes in a frenzy because "Muh elephant"...not even addressing the fact that this angry old bull has killed 3 younger males, 2 females and is too old to breed.

They would rather take the moral high ground and say NO KILLING ELEPHANTS than address the issue that by not hunting/culling bad and old models, you will actually contribute to the eradication of the species.

This law ONLY applies to importing hides into the USA. NO where in its wording does it offer any real protection of these animals. Poacher will still poach, and old animals will still be killed by wealthy "hunters".

The benefits are astounding. Rich white dude pays hundreds of thousands of dollars, which the goes to the local community, which relies on conservation to fund them. The meat goes to the locals to eat, and they will eat it.

We are talking about avoiding this process because of "muh feels".

Wait until the deer and moose are protected because of the same reasons. They live quite well in residential neigborhoods...and they do astronomical damage to cars that hit them. Accidents can be fatal.

Fuck Ellen, and fuck the Elephants.

this

Every upvote this comment gets I'll donate one dollar to the United negro college fund

elephants are niggers

>ayyo whiteboi muh dick
>we wuz kangz n shieet of the jungle till da lions came and took dat shiet nigga
>da fuck u just say to my hoe whiteboi im stab u wit ma tusks
>muh dick i wuz a kang dis be my bitch nigga you cant have her nigga i'll fight you

No dilemma friend you are taking her money to save the elephant.

Basically this, people be acting Americans going to Africa murdering elephants and lions as if out of randomness

If the money from killing 1 elephant could help many more surviving, would you do it?

Hunters aren't poachers.

>save the elephants
She realizes you can still kill the elephants in those countries, right? Does she even know what's in this law? Does she even know which countries are included? Does any leftist know anything about this fucking law?

Elephants protect their young better than Americans.....otherwise pedo skeletons would not be flying out of all these closets, all at once.

you can tell by the nose.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, us being allowed to purchase elephant ivory won't matter
Poo hers have been driving the fuckers to extinction for decades and the rate has steadily increased ever since our ban.
They're going to do it regardless of we're buying or not so why not let us buy shit we want?
Fucking pinkos telling us what we can and can't buy

Fuck elephants they're the jews of the animal kingdom, matriarchal fuckers.

Imagine the headline.

Ellen Degenerate Donates 50 million to save elephants. Humanitarian of the year

She didn’t even specify what amount she would donate.

No, money = life, dumbass.

>be delivery driver in american southeast
>drive at night mostly
>hit two deer on two separate occasions in the span of one month

deer should be gassed

And people wonder how you were so good at taking Africa
We have them in zoos all over the world and they regularly breed with others in captivity, they aren't going to go extinct no matter what the niggers do to them

True though isn't it.

Hunting and trophies will always happen, banning it just ruins all incentive to keep elephants since you can't legally sell their ivory.

On the contrary, I couldn't give a fuck less about humans. Animals are inherently good whereas humans are inherently evil.

t. anti-white scum

>you can't legally sell their ivory.
maybe in the first world. chinks will buy anything

>Only donate when it's a topic.
>Forget about them during all of Obama's terms
>Donate a pittance but claim to care

There are people who live in poverty for the things they are passionate about and consistently preach thier message, and then you have those that should "LOOK, I PUT A 20 BILL IN THE DONATION BOX!" and never speak of it again after the feel-goods wear off.

Truly this is the generosity of (((Hollywood))) in action as they demand the commoners dos as they say.

>deer should be gassed
I have waffled more then my fair share. In the last decade the wife and I have killed 4 with cars....All along the same stretch of road. 4 totaled vehicles. This is exactly why I have a $100 deductible comp/collision. I pay $100, I get paid fair price for the car.

I also hunt these areas mercilessly. It is mind boggling to me that I havn't seen a deer in the woods during hunting season in the last 5 years in this area, but I can run 2 of them the fuck over with my cars....First the Mercedes, then the Cadillac.

Black market is much more profitable ya silly bing bong

because Sup Forums is LE CONTRARIANISM MAKES ME SMARTER

>Truly this is the generosity of (((Hollywood))) in action as they demand the commoners dos as they say.
Don't let them full you. They make (((Donations))) to non-profits and use this as a writeoff for taxes. Jokes on us really. They are choosing to pay part of their taxes to an overseas NPO....all in the name of virtue signaling.

this humors me

By not impeaching Drumpf.

Who says I'm against elephants? Trophy "hunters" are faggots, trump's sons are no exception.

Except it wasn't his decision.

I've been rolling in a 98 camry that has thus far been rear ended, hit two deer along with countless dogs, cats, etc. and driven like a bat out of hell. I'm truly surprised it has lasted me this long.

>Pol is mainly concerned with saving humanity
human = White.

if ellen dyke degenerate cunt is supporting something odds are we need to do the exact fucking opposite

be sure to post pictures of really fat women with the hashtag

Yeah, you know, we can save whites by breeding them in basement cells and selling their kidneys too.

Save the elephants. Hunt Africans instead.

No you ignorant klutz. Money pays for the means to support the preserves from jamal and his brothers from killing an elephant to get the tusks to sell them to some Chinese guy by creating an alternative economy that culls weaklings from the herd that usually cause natural issues like slowing down migrations or live past breeding age where they lack enough competition to naturally get knocked out of Alpha position by a new bull. It basically speeds up the hierarchy change/breed cycle.

Now if the alternative to hunting preserves was to wipe-out all nog mudhuts within 100 miles of elephant ranges were an option, I think we could all agree to that and it would give them a much better space to repopulate, also making it a red-line zone you can shoot all poachers on site and leave the bodies to rot.

Oh no, I know the scam, and it's utterly hilarious because you can actually look into the dollar value that makes it towards the actual intention compared to the amount they siphon off for (((admin))) costs

I cant control some nigger in africa poaching elephants, but I certainly dont see an issue with an american paying for a tag in africa on an animal that needs to be killed, and being allowed to bring back what he wants from it.

>kills elephants
>save the elephants
>last name is Jewmpf
>makes fun of anybody else
How about this comment on for size?
>Ellen Degeneres is the only woman who looks good in the Makeapp
Ellen's stand up is gold. She says that when you go in an elevator and there's a stranger danger in there. That basically you think
>im gross what is he thinking about me do i stink?
And that if we could go into this other person's head, they would be saying to themselves,
>im gross what is he thinking about me do i stink?
Don't touch this woman. Also. Her wife is Seven of Nine
>DeGenerate

kys

kek

>appealing to emotion

they're animals, they don't have rights, bad things are gonna happen to them anyway

legal trade is the only thing that would realistically stop chink demand and nigger poachers from exterminating the entire populations

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI

I'll take a million elephants before I take one mudslime rapefugee, Ahmed.

They will stop pretending to care when it's shown publicly that most of the murders of elephants are at the hands of subhuman shitskins, NOT white men.

(((Sheldrick)))

That's not the kind of elephant she want to save

youtube.com/watch?v=H_FlQMrkZ2Q