APOLOGIZE Edition
Apologize right now
Apologize for Multiverse being so bad
Apologize to Toriyama
APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

betaruga.tumblr.com/post/153367571653/fuck-you-toriyama
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Multiverse has a lot of flaws but it's better than Super. And GT.

Super needs more #18

Don't anyone start the fucking cancerous waifu shit in this thread. It's worse than powerlevelfags and that autistic manga vs anime faggot.

bardock is best character

You can't defend this:

I have nothing to apologize for. I don't care about Multiverse.

whats is it about ningen vaginas that make saiyans job so badly?

Mai is still in the destroyed Capsule Building. In the manga she never got up and continued fighting Black. Here she stayed knocked out from Black's attack until Trunks saved her

Her getting up from a ki blast from Black is anime only. Her and the resistance fighting Black while Trunks is gone is anime only. In the manga is much simpler

Sshhh...no tears, only kissus now.

Trunks is Mai's waifu.

Super is a perfect 7/10

From last thread

>DBM Novel
When he came in, he froze: Bulma was on his bed and she was wearing a transparent nightie as well as garter-belt. When she saw him, she had her most charming smile:
'I was waiting for you, handsome!'
She got up and crept up on her target, who was disconcerted and, of course, slightly aroused. She cuddled against the Saiyan who started at the contact with the woman. Vegetto was fully aware he was attracted by Bulma, but to act so soon revolted Goku in him. He swallowed and said:
'L... Listen, Bulma... It's perhaps too soon...
'Too soon for what?' she pervertedly asked, pressing herself a bit more against his body.
Vegetto opened his mouth but no sound escaped his throat. She just pressed the more intimate part of his body. And he would yield to his low passions, he was sure of it, if she didn't stop teasing him. She went up on tiptoe and kissed him without warning. Vegetto immediately reacted. You want to tease me? We'll see about that. He kissed her on the neck. Bulma whispered:
'Vegeta...'
Vegetto stopped abruptly. Had he heard correctly? He let go of Bulma who had noticed her mistake. Vegetto, pale, whispered:
'How did you call me?'
Bulma didn't even answer.
'So... since the beginning, you don't think that I'm a person with my own needs and feelings? Just as Vegeta, or as Goku, who would have changed a bit? Is that it?'
Bulma almost felt ashamed. She knew that she was looking for Vegeta in Vegetto, just as some where looking for Goku in him. None saw three persons in this. She bit her lips.
'Listen... I lost my husband in this... And my best friend. So, please, don't blame me for looking for them in you when you're the result of their merging...'
Vegetto looked up and she could see that sad face that belonged to Vegeta, in the old day, and said:
'I think I'm going in exile for a while...'

Pay attention.

That is just bad writing. I expect something like that from Chichi.

Not goddamn Bulma "My brains are bigger than my tits" Briefs.

Daily reminder that Sonic is canon.

Beach episode when?

It's the same thing they said in the anime, but it's more obvious that Goku is talking about never kissing anyone instead of never feeding a senzu mouth to mouth.

>In the manga she never got up and continued fighting Black. Here she stayed knocked out from Black's attack until Trunks saved her

i guess that does simplify things indeed. having her hurt twice shortly after another might have been pushing things a bit.
that and her just walking away the first time in the anime was somewhat weird

>If they really don't show up in the manga, then I fucking called it months ago that the resistance was a Toei thing.
>We still need the other pages to confirm it, but it kinda looks like it.

it wouldn't surprise me. not like they added much anyway

Correct

That's not stupid at all.

Goku doesn't understand love.

FOLLOW ME
SET ME FREE
TRUST ME AND THE BIG GETE STAR WILL ENABLE YOU TO CHEAT DEATH

>having her hurt twice shortly after another might have been pushing things a bit.
Yeah it made the kissing scene seem forced, like they only hurt Mai again to make Trunks kiss her. Now it looks way more natural.

Yet he had two kids, yeah it is stupid.

sex != love

kissing is more intimate than intercourse

People don't need to understand love to fuck. Even fucking retarded animals do it.

>Thirsty Bulma
She had her chance, and she lost it.

>If they really don't show up in the manga, then I fucking called it months ago that the resistance was a Toei thing.
>it wouldn't surprise me. not like they added much anyway
I hope so. All that resistance thing was pretty ridiculous from the start.

YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER FAGGOT, YOU MADE A BET AND NOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR END OF THE DEAL

Literally worse than GT, and keeps ripping it off.

You apologize.

Speaking of, what happened to Chichi?

Why would Goku fuck someone he doesn't care about? He doesn't appear to have a sex drive. Besides Goku not knowing married people normally kiss is dumb since he clearly knows about sex and reproduction.

Also everyone keeps forgetting that Chi Chi could have instigated it herself.

"TOYO IS OUR GUY"
"HE'LL FIX GOKU"
"HE'LL FIX THE BLACK ARC YOU'LL SEE"

He either follows her demands or loses access to food.

But nobody from the manga complained about goku not kissing, it's perfect.

So basically the manga removed one of the few good things about the arc, Mai's resistance movement?

Bravo Toyo. Truly Toriyama's successor, women aren't allowed to do fuckall.

Read the manga user.

I never had a problem with the kissless Goku stuff. It suits him since Toriyama already said Goku doesn't understands romance.

>few good things about the arc
>Mai's resistance movement
ah yes, the resistance movement that wasn't there during android invasion, don't forget how they literally should never have a chance in the first place

Reposting

>Goku didn't forget the Senzu beans
Already better than the shit anime. Too bad about the stupid "Goku not kissing anyone" tibit being canon though.

Fucking Salagir

Goku was not a goddamn retard in Z. Even if he isn't a romantic person, he would still have seen someone fucking kiss before.

Mai was too young during the android invasion to start it, stupid. And they aren't supposed to stand a chance, they're supposed to show mai is a badass and humans haven't just rolled over.

Because they cut out one of the trips entirely. This has less to do with Toyo's writing and more to do with the fact that the manga has a lot to cover in little time.

Still, you have a point. The Black arc was so bad the less of it there is, for whatever reason, so much the better.

Fish "cooked" in front of a fire is a lot different than a prepared meal. Sticking your penis inside a hole for a couple of minutes takes a lot less effort than finding a fish

Having an erection when you're as retarded as Goku is in Super is probably harder than getting a fish when you can move at impossible speeds.

The resistance was a retarded idea and they were useless. Good riddance.

Sexual instinct. Of course Chichi must have initiated everything, but then the sight of her naked body and her smell/pheromones must have made him pretty horny and by instinct he knew exactly what to do.

So he's in?

I'd like to see him in a mask, kinda like xenoverse but with more on the intention of testing Kakarot's strength than being controlled by some sort of time-controlling abdroid-wizard (kinda like Gohan Sr. did when goku was still a child)

>The resistance was a retarded idea and they were useless.
The resistance was a fine idea and I'm surprised you can type with so much Tori/Toyo dick in your mouth.

based Toyotarou and Toriyama finally fixing retarded Toei ideas

Hello inferior fusion, how's that Big Bang Kamehameha? Have you dazzled people with your LITERAL LIGHTSHOWS AND TRICKS yet?

>Because they cut out one of the trips entirely
No, it's because Toyotaro Goku isn't flanderized like Toei Goku. Besides you don't know if that trip was cut out, it could have been Toei filler.

Super fags, recolor fags everywhere

How is it fine? Humans going up against a being, who in their eyes, can level the surface in an instant with nothing but guns? lmao the humans of the android arc during future trunks got the right idea (since toriyama did it without toei), you can't fight super human beings with guns.

What does Pan on her saiyan period like?

>No, it's because Toyotaro Goku isn't flanderized like Toei Goku.
Yes he is, this chapter proves it.
It's simply that the manga is faster so there's less chances for goku to show his one-dimensional stupidity.
>Besides you don't know if that trip was cut out, it could have been Toei filler.
That's like saying RoF was cut out because it was Toei Filler.
No user, the manga is abbreviating everything.

What are you? Dragon ball apologist or something?

Like clockwork!
Stay mad, Jose.

Toyotarō doesn't cut anything, so you can be sure if you see something in the anime which is not there in the manga, it's Toei original

>Arale vs Goku
>Universe 6 vs Universe 7 in a baseball match
>Champa sends Hit to murder Goku
Super is great

>How is it fine? Humans going up against a being, who in their eyes, can level the surface in an instant with nothing but guns?

What's the problem? Humans have way better guns than this shit, and it worked.
All they had to do was try to catch him off guard. Hell, mai almost did it, she just missed and hit the potara.

And I'm surprised you can type with all those Toei's employees dicks in your mouth.
But seriously, I'm not even a mangafag, but I thought that shit was awful. Those retards have seen countless times that guns were useless against a fucking god, yet they kept risking their lives/dying for nothing.

Humans have better guns than aliens who could literally regenerate bones and flesh?

>Hell, mai almost did it, she just missed and hit the potara.
She used their most powerful ammo and it couldn't even scratch a potara earring.

Glorius DBM Master Race

Goku isn't retarded in the manga

it's almost mandatory for creators to create some brief thing aimed at criticism delusionally dressing it as hate

They certainly have way better guns than this, user. The aliens are all able to generate their own blasts, so their gun technology is clearly behind if the best they can do is this little hole on a rock wall.

Yeah, maybe if they had a laser they could stand a chance against Black.

Dragon Ball was never good

So? She was aiming at Goku's body, who we know is very vulnerable to sneak attacks.

user, we have guns that are way better than that shitty laser. A stick of dynamite can do much more than that.

>Fish "cooked" in front of a fire is a lot different than a prepared meal.
>implying Goku cares
Besides Goku was raised in the wild so he could prefer his cooked Fish over a prepared meal and if he doesn't he could ask Bulma or win a tournament or two.

>Sexual instinct
You mean like when he saw Bulma naked? or when he didn't want Chi Chi touching him?

>Of course Chichi must have initiated everything
I'm talking about kissing not fucking.

Every time someone posts this picture I'm 100% sure they forgot the time Krillin through a rock at supersaiyan Goku and he started screaming in pain.

>Hit just one-shot Vegeta SSB!
>I better fight him in my base form!
>Vegeta hey vegeta
>Wut r kisses vegeta

He's just as retarded. Toyo just has to skip most of his anime retarded moments because he doesn't have the page count to do them.

That is goku after his marriage to chichi, which had him cook food. He wasn't talking about fish during that exchange with kaio

in fact the last time he ate fish must've been years

>those arm animations
>the screen shaking
>zoom out
>3 frames of stuff being fired
>vagina senpai just smacking them making them dissapear when they're not even near his arm

You must've not read anything.

Goku was scouting Hit for information, so he didn't want to drain his stamina (both the anime and manga says this) in his SSB form.

When he was ready he went SSB as expected.

>Yes he is, this chapter proves it.
No, he's not and this page proves it >That's like saying RoF was cut out because it was Toei Filler.
>reaching this hard
RoF was cut out because we had already seen it before, same reason why the BoG arc was rushed. You have no proof the Champa arc and the Future Trunks arc are cutting things out.

>Goku was scouting Hit for information, so he didn't want to drain his stamina

You're just repeating what the manga said. That doesn't make it any less retarded.
We saw Hit take out a SSB in one attack. Goku in base form would take much worse damage, since it's much weaker.
But no, goku is a retard and the manga is poorly written like the anime so his retarded plan worked.

>RoF was cut out because we had already seen it before
We have already seen all of the black arc, user. The manga version is just as rushed, since it's trying to keep up with the anime.

betaruga.tumblr.com/post/153367571653/fuck-you-toriyama
Can somebody Screencap this lol

>That is goku after his marriage to chichi, which had him cook food
My point is that page shows Goku doesn't care much about taste.

>he could ask Bulma

There's a key on your key board that reads "Prnt Scrn", try that

Those shippers are so fucking retarded.

>We have already seen all of the black arc
Toei's version not Toriyama's version.

>The manga version is just as rushed, since
No, not really.

>We saw Hit take out a SSB in one attack
It wasn't one attack at all in the manga. It was also a Vegeta who was stamina drained rapidly, which was explained in the manga as well.

>We saw Hit take out a SSB in one attack
>one attack
Re read the chapter dumbass and it was a weakened SSB

>Toei's version not Toriyama's version.
We never saw toriyama's version of RoF, moron. I mean they basically admitted his input for the "Movie" was scrabbling out a plot outline on a napkin.

>No, not really.
Yes, user. Yes it is.

So fucking what? He still had to transform anyway, doing it sooner rather than later would just mean he woudn't have taken like 10 beatings in his much, much weaker base form.
If Super had any kind of competent writers involved that shit would be obvious, but luckily for Goku Hit is written like a fucking moron too, who doesn't seem to understand the basic advantage of being able to stop time and who uses it as a short range teleport and nothing else.

Merry Christmas

I love you

>We never saw toriyama's version of RoF, moron
Yes we did retard, he wrote the entire move.

>Yes, user. Yes it is.
No, not really.

>doing it sooner rather than later would just mean he woudn't have taken like 10 beatings in his much, much weaker base form

He wasn't in base form, he was in SSG form. He never got hit in SSG form as well!

>Yes we did retard, he wrote the entire move.
See the part about the napkin, user. His "version" of RoF is literally just a basic outline, which is likely the same thing Toei used for their anime version.
Super's manga has to try and keep up with the weekly anime, so Toyo has to abbreviate. He's been doing it all along.

I'm in love too

>He was in SSG form
>SSG with black hair
>Who then turns SSG with red hair
>Hit is blown away by the powerup, his timestop doesn't even work anymore
>"HE WAS IN SSG FORM ALL ALONG"

Stop.

this is gold

>See the part about the napkin, user
No one cares about your stupid speculation user, proof or fuck off.

Are you retarded? SSG doesn't look like base at all.