Schoolboy, 12, put into isolation for `Fascist` haircut

Schoolboy, 12, put into isolation from lessons over `Hitler Youth` haircut - despite it being a hair-cutting accident by his mother

>The mother of a 12-year-old boy removed from class and put into 'isolation' for a Peaky Blinders-style haircut has hit out at school authorities.
>Helen James, who is recovering from a stroke, said her son James Hiles' 'shaved back and sides' was a result of an accident with some clippers.
>And she is furious that staff at Marple Hall School, in Stockport, were not more understanding despite knowing about her health problems and how upset James had been about them.
>A spokesman for the school said they stood by their 'high standards' for students' uniform and appearance.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5095201/Schoolboy-isolated-Peaky-Blinders-haircut.html

>that face

smuggest motherfucker ive ever seen
rock on kid hitler

God bless Adolf Hitler

That haircut really looks like shit on him. He deserved to be in isolation so that nobody had to look at him.

Can some families not afford hair cuts or something?

let me guess, this happened in britain

I hate this gay haircut it's always posers and hipsters that wear it

that teacher was obviously an americanised 26 year old liberal cunt of a dickhead, no wonder the cunt couldn't be found when the dad rang the school up

fucks sake

>when you trigger the kikes so much they attack little children who have a haircut that slightly resembles something you had 80 years ago

Not Hitler youth with those genetics

>americanised
user... there comes a point where you have to accept the truth.

what is making statments like these to increase public support for a bigger budget

ever wondered why defence leaks happen right before an increase? would make more sense to keep everything related to our armed forces under wrap,no?

Then again you're a 56% low IQ so I doubt you ever stopped to wonder if there was an ulterior motive to anything you read despite being le redpilled

People earn less money than in the past. At the very least it's sensible that they save the money on things you can easily do yourself.

except she clearly can't do it herself

I dunno bro, I see this headline and first country I think up is Britain.

I think it looks fantastic on him. Keep on rockin kid !!

His mum should've at least trimmed the hair on top some more; this looks like shit on him.

le 55% faec

say all you want but you have a mass shooting every other day, more non whites and nigger/spic rape/violence on whites and live in a nation that is 60% white at best

you also had a nigger president, 9/11 was the biggest terrorist attack of all time and there are more muslims in the twin cities than in England

56% dickhead, 44% cunt

If you're poor and not a faggot like you, you have better things to spend your money on.

weak

there are plenty of other examples bong. you're just plain desperate to spout memes instead of acknowledging the sad state of your country.

now shave his head and turn him into neo nazi

I'm sorry for you England.

wtf now that i've seen that webm america is 100% white now

sure showed me, amerigoblin

Germany was against lybia

>fuck you white males

i-its for budget concerns

t.bong

I've just run this pic through my aging software and this might be /ourfaggot/

>what is making statments like these to increase public support for a bigger budget
If your island would be populated by actual people statesments like these would NOT INCREASE THE PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR BIGGER BUDGET
statesment like these should increase the PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR HANGING ALL THESE BASTARDS RELATED TO THESE STATMENTS

effay af

>why should I do anything if I can just pay someone else to do it?
>see flag
Nothing unexpected here...

This is what political persecution looks like.

>unironically linking the dailymail

You people are fucking morons.

Some schools in UK can be pretty strict with uniform policy (this goes for haircuts too). If you had an “extreme” haircut at my school, something like this is not unusual. Same would happen with coloured hair or males with long hair.

>kid hitler
>not kidler
I am so disappoint

Top form bong

Maximus keximus

Obviously all the britkikes got left on their shitty island.

kid should grow a schnauzer

> Amerigoblin

Terrible waste of trips, Nigel

so a bulldyke can have this haircut but a young kid cant? id start breaking legs if a bong gave me shit over a haircut especually that one

meanwhile all the little girls probably wear degenerate shit like yoga pants

>kid should grow a schnauzer

all those shit people live in the shittiest areas of the shittiest cities in the shittiest states
why do you think 97% of americans wish california would slide off into the oceam

>black hair and brown eyes
Typical anglo

Did none of you faggots even read that article?
It says nothing about "fascist haircut".

I swear to god you dipshits are so fucking stupid.

mfw racist haircut

His mom literally had a stroke 6 weeks previous to this and was just recovering from the paralyzation and slipped up with the cutter
What a sad story holy shit, fuck zog this is going too far

Fucking bongs.
Why do We have to be stuck beside these cunts?

>letting your retarded mother cut your hair
lmao what a fat pussy, probably gets bullied by pakis everyday

its a bong school, hence you have to wear uniforms

local one here likes to change it every few years as a cash grab. not got the right uniform? suspended from school

my barber is this hilarious old vietnamese guy, he owns like 4 barber shops but he only works at the primary one that i go to.

whenever i go in about once a month I just say "give me the Hitler youth" and we both start laughing our asses off, never gets old. love that old viet bastard