youtu.be/qU-fFPEJZFQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=jUiP543q35k&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA!

So, did we ever get confirmation?

Yeah, Michelle is a dude. Keith Olbermann admitted sucking the bbc.

Get off your asses ladies this is war, trump can't do anything if democrats win back the house and senate.

checked

lol vlampf destroyed forever and ever

They won't. The RNC has too much money that they aren't spending on Roy Moore, and Trump won't allow them to stand idle in 2018.

>Uranium scandal is a thing
>Clinton Foundation launders money

Ummm nice try! Mueller’s on the scene.
Hahahaha

Trumpshits BTFO!!

>having stronger shoulders than your husband

hm

that is a straight up dude.

So this "movement" to impeach Trump that was announced recently, will it be able to get off the ground?

I have never understood mixing chocolate and peppermint. It ruins the taste of chocolate; it ruins the taste of peppermint. You should be drinking coffee (black only) anyway, user. It'll put hair on your chest.

CHECK TO YOU TOO!

Nope. They'd need over half of House Republicans to consent before even coming up for a vote.

Still addicted to Davids smelly bumhole?
No regret beeing whored out to eternal torture in hell?

But aren't most republicans RINOs?

Since when did we need money, we do it for free remember?

If the swamp doesn't want Moore that means it's critical he gets in, start oppo research, Dog Jones must be destroyed

2bh, I think it warrants a /sip/, you know, just to try it out

This.

>mfw more Republicans vote to impeach him than Democrats.

House? No. Senate? No, not really.

Will Roy Moore win the election bros?

the republicans can't vote to impeach him. if he gets impeached all of the rhino seats are super vulnerable

hot chocolate from a can just doesn't taste good to me though. Too bitter unless you add tons of sugar. For coffee, I either have it black or with Amarula or Bailey's.

if he campaigns hard he should win yes.

lol there has been "movements" to impeach trump for every day that ends in the letter y. If the have something legitimate, fine. but we know all they are doing is throwing as much shit at him as they can and hoping something stick, all while keeping their own scandals out of the spotlight.
If i was american i would be still sure that voting for trump was the right call just from the amount of trouble that he has cause within the establishment against him. they are afraid of any loss of control.

And she got beat by the last white woman left in France

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Surely so.

>new article

How many articles reference the access Hollywood tape? They mention it all the time.

Not without our direct intervention.

The narrative needs to be flipped, only us anons can do that

with all these rape scandals right now, have we reached a new season ? Season 6 The witch hunt ? How is the atmosphere in America ? What are you talking about with your coworkers and such ?

Sic your emus against them fren

no without some repeating numbers

>Drumpfies think they can overcome the Democrats which have outspent Moore 11 to 1
>Drumpflets think they can overcome Jones who has been playing ads non-stop for months before Moore even played a single ad

The sooner you people give up the impeachment wet dream and start supporting this legally and duly elected President, the sooner yiur fortunes at the ballot box will change.

People are sick of the constant Trump bashing. Continue to resist, and your party wont be able to find a seat at any table of government.

I think he probably will. He's got a lock on both the black and white evangelical vote in Alabama -every single country nigga and cracka in Alabama. Moore apparently goes to all these churches and campaigns and all these churches push their parishioners go and vote for him.

Ummm if at first you don’t succeed...

So you’re saying it’s not possible to remove him from office?
Pretty sure we can just keep throwing things at him. Something will stick sooner or later.

Hello Obamaleaf

best thing to do is attack all trump supporters as racist. that way all his supporters will vote for hilldawg in 2020.

Yes he will win. The Hollywood deviancy was in the news a couple of weeks before the hit job on Moore so most know it's bullshit.

Thiefocrats can't win without cheating or otherwise gaming the system.

What are you talking about?

The dems can't stop winning state elections. They now have tranny senators and will win Alabama too

I love how the right criticize lefty fags with substance and the left makes up paranoid fever dream material.

el o fucking el.

This is why we need to start looking at early 2018 primaries to make sure /ourguys/ win. RINOs will gleefully fall on their swords to flip Congress and let the Dems impeach Trump.

Hiya.

So, you’re telling me you like black people, gays, and Muslims.

*pauses for dramatic effect*

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

You're wrong, democrats literally think voting blue is a matter of life or death right now, and the media has realized that attacking trump doesn't work but attacking other republicans works better than ever.

Seats are what matters, why isn't this general building OC on Frankenstein for social media, where are the Dog Jones research docs??

Complacency is death, we need high energy, we need movement

>*t Obama "I never use proxies" leaf

>ads
How's President Clinton doing?

Vote blue.

Based Bill Clinton?

> state elections

Meaning they have more to lose in the long run if they fuck up. Look at the cities your party runs. Most are violent cesspools with record murder rates, or cities that are o. The verge of bankruptcy.

not too well...

anyone ?

/ptg/ has been pushing out Frankenstein meme's nonstop on twitter.

>What trump will look like when he can’t color his hair in prison

I suspect this guy is our usual chinkkiwi blackpiller.

That's why they built The Narrative, trump is too busy doing president shit to spend time pushing back, and we didn't pick up the torch, Virginia and now Alabama proved that.

This is a war not a battle, it's not too late to rout shills and return to election mode

>why isn't this general building OC on Frankenstein
Where have you been mate? People has been exploiting it like crazy

>if we lose the elections we win
Praise kek

> we
You have a completely wrong understanding of how things work in this place user. You should have learned by now that in this place you can't ever ever ever ever count on "we" anything. There is no "we".

You do your thing. Other people see and if they find valuable or funny or amusing or whatever they copy, improve (or try at least) and if each person actions align just the right way something of value comes out of it.
It is the strength of this place: millions of little ants communicating through scent signals, it just happens that the scent is the stench of shitposting, stale memes and an ocean of piss.

There is no “we”. This is not yours or anyone else personal army. With regards to Alabama state election unless you are doing ground work in Alabama you are doing nothing of use.
Some anons did tho, discrediting the yearbook due to inconsistencies on handwriting and ink color likely started in this board (but not in this thread). But it’s not planned, as said above it just happens.
All in all people here like to think there is a **conscious** influence in the events, a planned one. There isn’t, don’t get deluded believing there is.

Did you rightwing retards watch Colbert tear apart your stupid conspiracy theory?

Hillary did nothing wrong. Trump even said so after he won. He thanked her for her service and said we owed her our gratitude. He even said he’d stop going after her.

Could have fooled me, there's no discussion about it, no people talking about ideas to win, we need movement and energy not excuses.

Fuck off leech

good post

Who is Colbert?

Democrats are planning to take the House in 2018

dems want it to be. It's the rats trying to flee the sinking shit of the clintons. don't think it's going to work tho. Too many corrupt dems with skeletons who want to cling to power. A great establishment purge will only benefit Trump.

Most Americans find this uncomfortable to talk about IRL imo.

>NuGAF locked the Lena Dunham thread because everyone was infighting

>purple
What the fuck am I supposed to do with this monopoly mana?

*ship

doe most ppl think that the dems are hypocrites when it comes to rape and etc ?

>who is Colbert
Protector of pedophiles

How long does Sarah have left? Trump watches Heather every day.

Don't underestimate the long term benefits of #TheHaggening either. Every ugly, unmarried roastie that is triggered so hard she can't go out in public is minus one Democrat vote. There's also a set of threads messing with Microsoft's new AI again, always good for some keks.

Ummm no sweetie.
You’re forgetting about many things.
Combing over wikileaks, quickly getting data out.
Right wing safety squads literally shutting businesses down
Affecting online polls
It’s ok to be white

I mean, there’s something every other week. You’re understating the power of autism. You make it sound like winning the lottery.

Is Monkey Mind LARPing or what?

There absolutely is a we, its just comprised of individuals.
Why isn't there any dirt on Doug Jones in the sticky, republicans need to go on the offensive and rout the dems

see
Moore will win

probably

He has no source in the NSC anymore (was Gorka) or the rest of the WH. Probably nothing, but who knows. Bannon might have thrown him a story, to take heat off moore.

a pic of Al Franken grabbing tits + Menendez paying for underage prostitutes + creepy Uncle Joe optics = MMS is gonna have a hard time spinning it into a positive imo.

Source on Gorka? From what I've heard his main source was that NYT reporter

Stephen Colbert

Never trust e-celebs. People often feed them shitty information in hopes they will fail.

>a fucking rare toothpaste

also the 1st woman to lose at the olympics wearing a hijab.

Those digits.

>Franken accused of rape
>leddit explodes
>Left tries to make excuses
>Left eats themselves alive calling each other out

Fucking hell, greatest redpill in the last few months honestly for these faggots.

Biden will never be able to run with the shit we got on him

I’m not even going to read the story it sounds like total bullshit. You don’t get out on “bail”after serving 43 years in prison. They just release you.

hey hey for you its fake aquafresh faggot, get that into your fucking head.

What did Kek mean by this?

Roy Moore confirmed to win?!