What does Sup Forums think of crisis land?

What does Sup Forums think of crisis land?

(Inspired by the post 'what does Sup Forums thinks of Wales?')

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/18/greece-eu-criticism-un-china-human-rights-record)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
youtube.com/watch?v=pSbgSybtohM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It fucking sucks.

Why?

Prob the coolest mythological system ever created. All the archetypical psychological situations you could possible encounter are esoterically couched in greek myth. I don't know anything about current day greece politics though.

Because you're a debt-ridden shithole with a populace of entitled children who disgraces your ancestors. Zeus frowns upon you.

hello mr Peterson

Not all Greeks get away from taxes and spent a lot of money.
Remembering our ancestors is our No1 priority in Greece

Well, Greek politics are not like American politics, It's real (you can say) democracy. It doesn't matter what party it is and what is their ideology. What matters the most is what they do for the country and it's people

you suck you shitskin

stupid shitskin
America(ns)s debt problem is bigger

Also in Greece there is no "Immigrants welcome" bullshit like in America. Everyone no matter what country or religion they are is always welcomed. We even invite them in our houses. This is called φιλοξενία (philoxenia) which means love the outsider and has been since ancient Greece.

good thing you have no ancestors to disgrace

there's nothing wrong with tax evasion. The krauts will never get back their money
fuck the EU

I've been to Greece 15 times at least. I've been to Athens, Epidauros, Corinth, Mycenae, Olympia, Sparta, Patras, Naufpaktos, Crete, Rhodes, Corfu, Paxos, Antipaxos, Lesvos etc.

You guys are a conundrum. Most of you are hilariously left-wing, with a lot of anarchist and pro-communist graffiti in almost every urban area I went, but then you got fucked by the globalist left elite harder than anyone. So it confuses me quite a bit. I was in Athens for the riots in 2011, I was also coincidentally in Mytiline during the 2015 crisis. There were Greek people in a bar I was in getting angry at me and the UK, because they had no idea that Britain wasn't a Eurozone country and mixed us up with Germany.

You have a lot of pretty women, fantastic historical sites (the main reason I go) and excellent food - but a lot of you are dicks for one reason or another. A lot of it is likely the hatred of being completely reliant on tourism in many of the areas I was in. We keep these otherwise piss poor areas like Crete or Paxos from falling into economic catastrophe and yet many Greeks resent it. You're a weird lot.

I like greek food

Greeks are alright

They still have to pay denbts though

What will you do now that NATO is collapsing

The graffities are made by 20 extremely vocal people. Real lefties in Greece (communists for example) get barely 5%. Our current government is left wing because our previous 2 governments (suceeding one another for over 30 years) were rightwing and fucked the country up and now barely get 15% (combined)

No we don't :^)

Side with US/Israel (recently invested $20 mil in shipment) and China (picrel) - in exchange for favors (theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/18/greece-eu-criticism-un-china-human-rights-record)

But Georgios, you have to pay your denbts

It was never about the parties. It was about your entrenched corruption from all classes. I watched as people in one of the poorest countries in Europe bought two cars each on borrowed money, didn't pay a single bean in tax on their swimming pools and swanned backwards and forwards between Athens and the islands 5 times a year. The only good politician you ever had, Varoufakis, was hounded out when trying to save you all from oblivion.

About the pro-communist graffiti, this is Antifa (yea) and the Greek Antifa are more pussies and idiots than the American Antifa, they even promoted an Antifa mini-book in my FUCKING SCHOOL. All tese cowards fucking do is thow molotov at the police, burn cars and destroy properties.They even beat a guy on the street because he wore a shirt that said "Μολων Λαβε"

If somene is being a dick or disrespetful to anynone, he's called ανανδρος (anandros) wich means unmale or coward, and you DON'T want to be called that in Greece

You guys were cooler when you were a bunch of titty snakes and sirens n sheeit

Now all that comes to mind when I think of your country is how much the merchants swindled you. Fuckin retards.

But I don't :^)

>poorest countries in Europe
you mean with one of the weakest economies. In reality we're wealthier than Germans
probably because of all the tax evading hehe

>implying the average Greek is poor
This meme needs to cease at once. We are about as "poor" as Portugal and our unemployment is no higher than Spain's. Tax evasion is merely a response to the ridiculous tax raises, which themselves are a response to tax evasion. Pic related is far into the crisis. The average Greek is supposed to pay in taxes about twice the amount of an average western European. It shouldn't come as a surprise that tax evasion is a national sport as such. It doesn't help that corruption pretty much ensures that none of my tax money will go towards improving public life.

test

the 3 greeks I know have problems with
>being on time
>either lazyness or aggressiveness
>paying for rent / contract / debts at the agreed time
>uncontrolled spending

the total opposite of Greeks

you are probably the eastern german subhuman that got fucked by me and my Greek brother

lol that's your average greek cunt teenager

German Greeks are a disgrace, ignore this subhuman. Diaspora fags should all be gassed without exception.

We will annex you again

Your islands are really really nice vacation spots.

Most Greek cities need to be bombed and build from the ground up, infrastructure is poor, plumbing is awful. Most cities are still stuck in the 40s for when people had no cars, the avg Greek family has 2. Athens is literally filled with cars, some who haven't moved in years.

The people are good however they need massive bureaucratic and tax reforms.
Further than that they ought to have a major change of thinking, most Greeks will use "muh ancestors" if they could somehow change their mindset into wanting to outdo them Greece might make its way to one of the finer countries in Europe.

But that German is lying.

If you aren't punctual, you will get fired.
If you are lazy or aggressive, you will get fired.
If you don't pay rents at time you can change the day of payment or the home owner can throw you out.
>Greeks
>debts
>uncontrolled spending

Somehow all "Greeks" he knows are worse than every immigrant I have ever met in my life.

manipulative german subhuman

Now i don't know if this is true but all the the money from countries that pay a dept on the EU goes to Germany

Do you want Germany to lose a 3rd world war?

Who said i was german?

I like Athens. Don't know why retarded Sup Forums subhumans hate it.
Even normies seem to like it.

your whole post is a meme

City infrastructure is indeed atrocious, but one has to keep in mind the circumstances under which Athens was built into the modern age. We've been the victims of the greatest refugee crisis of the last century, receiving 3 million refugees in a country whose population was barely 4 at the time. Most modern Greek cities were forcefully expanded to accomodate the waves upon waves of Christians fleeing Anatolia, so urban planning wasn't exactly a viable option. Athens grew exponentially, and eventually merged with other nearby cities, like Pireus. You must have noticed that most Athenian suburbs are named "new" something, have you not? Every single one of those suburbs was made to accomodate refugees, named after their former cities in Anatolia.

You must be a Turk then since Germany is the second biggest Turkish country in the world.

By the standards of Balkan countries Greece is not poor, by the standards of the west it is piss poor. Don't take it personally, it is just a fact. Treating tax evasion like an Olympic sport due to its historical association with pissing off the Turkish authorities is a major part of the reason why your country has spent the last 9 years in the gutter. Your unemployment is 4% higher even than Spain's.

I love Greece but it has always made me laugh how you seriously think you're a western, developed country. I can tell you right now, after travelling Turkey for 3 months as well, that you are very little better than them. Your entire country is built on a monetary facade that, even despite suffering the worst depression in European history, you still have yet to drop. The Germans and Eurozone northerners fucked you hard, but you all put yourselves into that position by partying hard in the 2000s. I can still remember the drachma.

The Troika that fucked the Greek economy through austerity back in 2011 and then again in 2015 is made of the European Central Bank (basically just German bankers that had loaned you all a fuck load of cash), the IMF and the Commission (unelected leadership of the EU itself). The ECB is based in Frankfurt.

Athens is quite possibly the dirtiest city in Europe, and I say that as someone who quite likes the place. Athens is the perfect example of a London-tier tumour that has helped to destroy the rest of the country. It is too fucking big.

source link please

We'll welcome our new chink overlords. When will you guys learn that Hellas never dies?

At least they didn't build tall buildings like in slavshit countries.

Did someone say Turks? OH BOIII Turkey is annoying us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel

maybe this?

The migrations happened 30-40 years ago, I know Athens merged with the surroundings cities, however it's time for the city to have a massive change of planning and sort shit you. As you could see with the floods absolutely no planning went into building and everything flooded due to the natural waterways being shut off/had buildings placed all over it.

Must be due to a lot of illegal building too

>Somehow all "Greeks"

Im not sure if they teach you reading in turkey but I said "the 3 greeks I know"
Berlin needs the nuke soon.

You must have seen the anarchist graffittis.They're just some edgy albanians,that think anarchism will save Greece.The Greeks aren't consistent in politics and Madame Tsipras started promising and acting like a patriot,but then he started sucking the Germans dick.Now most Greeks don't know who they'll vote for but polls say that the Conservative Party will win.

>The Troika that fucked the Greek economy

AH YES, THE TROIKA. This fucking thing destroyed 90% of Greece, its was a nightmare.

>Im not sure if they teach you reading in turkey
i was born here
so you are right about the turkmany part

maybe read my post again you german subhuman

It was a century ago. I've been to many of the depopulated Greek villages in Anatolia that the Turks fucked over. The saddest place i've ever been to in the world was formerly Greek Imbros which was ethnically cleansed by the Turkish government in 70s.

Greece hasn't got any money, and what they do have is bled dry by German banks, which had disgustingly given massive loans to the Greek government and banks back in the 2000s which they knew Greece could never pay back. Do you really think that there is anything left over to completely re-plan Athens?

It is true, and that's the reason we don't pay

Illegal buildings are a major problem here, glad that fucking died with the crisis

Nigger tier gibs society leads to predictable economic collapse cycles that no one in the country has the will to break.

Cool history tho.

>The saddest place i've ever been to in the world was formerly Greek Imbros which was ethnically cleansed by the Turkish government in 70s.
visit northern Cyprus next

Greece has come in a situation when no matter who is gonna be the new prime minister, he still has to obey the EU

stupid shitskin post

>visit northern Cyprus next

Been there too. Place is fucking weird.

I love this thread!!!
Your opinions are fucking awesome!

Oh I know the German and French banks completely fucked over Greece and they were scapegoated to save those.

However replanning of cities is absolutely necessary. There is money in Greece however to get it there's 2 choices, they either go after the harbour industry they have and beg them to invest or they allow the church to exchange money for influence.

No government wants to mess with either.

kek wanted to write that it is a weird shithole before

found this in a photoshop nearby. what do you think,anonpopolus, any secret message in the pic?

>that think that anarchism will save Greece
wrong, they hate Greece and they burn the flag (note here that I hate GD too)

Our maritime industry is the strongest in Europe, perhaps after Norway. We have the second largest merchant fleet on earth.

The text in the picture is fucking retarded

Turks and Italians are mixed with Greeks and their culture is heavily influenced by the Greek one.

I think that you are a subhuman with inferiority complex and jealous of Greeks.

>I hate GD too
Same senpai. They could have been a decent party if their leadership wasn't so retarded.

I know Stavros. Greece has about 35% of the world's merchant fleet.

Εννοεί την Νέα Δημοkρατία?

>german subhuman

b-but Muhammed... y-you are the subhuman

Incoming blogpost.

>be 16 or so (this was years back)
>be in northern Cyprus (though this could have been south of the border I honestly can't remember at this point)
>in a Turkish restaurant
>eating some sort of kebab
>belly dancer comes out
>oh lord
>watching the belly dancer
>guy comes over and starts speaking to me
>"hey are you user?"
>the fuck
>"uh.. yes"
>turns out the guy had been getting the same bus as me to go to school every day for years
>became friends after that and always chatted on the bus every day

Piraeus is a hot destination for English shipping lawyers for exactly that reason. Like, Singapore or Hong Kong-tier.

I am a Greek

you are the sneaky subhuman who wrote this post

And they weren't naziboos (we don't exactly love the germs after ww1 and ww2) running a legit criminal organization, yeah

I still have hopes for a better party to appear tho
ειδιkά τώρα που πήρε πόδι ο διkομματισμός

Golden Dawn.
No radical change can ever be made under a Democratic regime. The interests of the public sector ensure that any government to oppose them will immediately be replaced. Our right wing government was shitty, but at least somewhat decent when compared to the leftists we have now. Their opposition of the cancerous public sector and its drain on the economy proved to be their downfall.

Yes Greek Grampa accurate as fuck xD

Whats so weird?

Μαυρος Κρινος is an excellent alternative if you are in line with GD's nationalist positions but resent the Nazi larping.

Kek, i met a few captains like that whilst working in the Rotterdam harbour, it's good I always got offered frape's whilst on Greek vessels

This is him, pic related.
He is a notorious Turkish shitposter, pay no attention, for your sake.

They are woke regarding the jewish menace

>I am a Greek

>I am a shitskin living in Berlin and therefore my nationality doesnt matter.

fixed that for you

He is not even Greek. See He shitposts in every single thread relating to Greece and acts as retarded and obnoxious as humanly possible to defame us.

I lived in Athens for 2 years. Despite the economic nightmare it was very obvious that Greek society is vastly superior to anywhere in Western Europe. They have a genuine social culture, even in the biggest concrete jungle. They have a living Christianity, and the history going back to the apostles. They have parks where 2 thousand year old columns are scattered around like old trees. They have amazing food, and really chilled coffee shops. People have a good drink but don't often get paralytic.

Even in today's economic nightmare, Greece is superior to every North European country.

he thinks nd and pasok are going anywhere

>This is called φιλοξενία (philoxenia) which means love the outsider and has been since ancient Greece.

Yeah there's so much of that in the Odyssey, it's a really ancient tradition. A Greek man would always invite the stranger into their home, let them eat, wash and sleep before asking them who they were the following day. At that point, they could be turfed out if they were an enemy. But before then, Zeus protector of guests, made sure you couldn't do shit to them.

Reminds me

>grandfather was a British war veteran
>caught polio while in the barracks and lost the proper use of his legs
>years later goes to Crete on holiday
>this is in like the 1970s, so memories of the war and the German invasion of the island are still strong
>sitting on the beach with his wife
>spoke to a elderly Greek gentleman earlier that dad and told him he was a veteran
>the Greek had told his friends to invite my granddad over for dinner but he was a reserved Englishman so had said no
>thinking he was a war vet who had lost his legs in the Battle of Crete a big mob of village men come and pick my grandfather up
>they lift him up onto their shoulders and carry him to the old man's house
>spend the whole evening drinking ouzo with complete strangers sharing war stories

You just came here because you are jealous of Greeks you inferior subhuman.

I know, and Im his brother helping him Mr. Daskalakis

Ψηφίζω στατιστιkά
Αν ένα kόμμα που μου αρέσει δεν παίρνει από 10% kαι πάνω, απλά δεν ψηφίζω kαθόλου (για να kάνω περισσότερη διαφορά όταν ανέβει ένα kόμμα που μου αρέσει)

Θα δούμε στις επόμενες 2-3 εkλογές

youtube.com/watch?v=pSbgSybtohM

but that ugly subhuman is a cerkeshit berkay
he came to germany and disliked this shithole
he has a girlfriend in czechia and posts pics of that stupid whore on the turkish general in int

isn't that dude called bergay?

Yeah, that's him.

he doesnt care about Greece
dont even know if he ever mentioned Greece in his posts

ΝΔ είμαι περίεργος να δω πόσο θα πάρουν τώρα, αν είναι kάτω από 15% είναι νεkροί
Το Πασόk είναι νεkρό εδώ kαι χρόνια

Crete is the most based place in Greece
picrel

Do you think that i care at 07:41 it won't matter

iki isn't bergay, not by a longshot
their posting styles are totally different too and bergay was around when iki was banned

All Cretans are liars.

Do not use this Turkish name.

>Golden Dawn.
OH MY FUCKING GOD. I swear to God if you see a member of Golden Dawn beat the shit out out them or kill them. Πρέπει να φύγουμε αυτοι οι μαλαkες νεοναζί απο την χωρα!