Will it work Sup Forums?

will it work Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gWHNA_j7h5A
unvis.it/sciencealert.com/claims-surgeon-completed-first-human-corpse-head-transplant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How will they connect the nerves?

lolno
Two people are going to die at best or be turned into permanent brain dead vegetables at worse.

one of them is already paralized neck down. I dont know how they procured the other body.

Some kind of injection of a substance, i forgot what it was

it has been done with monkeys therefore it will work. also reported.

If it does it will be the next best Youtube prank ever to do to a friend for views.

Do not try him, mortals. You won't like him when he's angry.

that monkey only stayed alive for about 3 or 4 days before dying but it could blink and nod its head

Sup Forums here
No, even if they connect everything correctly they literally switch the OS and the Vendor didn't provide the drivers for that.

Make me kek!

This has been posted for years, I'll believe it when I see it. Where is the evidence that this is taking place soon anyways?

Is it gay?

A certain air crash over england recently...

Why does no one get this is a body transplant and not a head transplant

one is a body, the other is a living head over a dead body.

Something something the DNA doesn't match, right? I'm guessing?

No fucking way.

(((they))) won't let it happen

even if it works, he'll be paralyzed from the neck down. I guess it's better than dying if you are already paralyzed or one of those crazy Jewish overlords who want to live forever and can afford to have servants wait on you 24/7 from inside your batcave.

>How will they connect the nerves?

they don't he will be paralyzed from head downwards.

That's too. There is also the vegetaive nervous system (heart, lungs, etc...) and pain tolerance. Imagine you wake up with a new body from head down and all you feel is pure unfiltered pain until your heart goes in overdrive and lungs just stop absorbing air and produce chunks of slime instead until you die a horrible death. Kinda like that.

can't wait for the bodies to start rejecting the retarded liberal heads

They won't. You have cells running from the length of the hypothalamus to lumbar. Severing those kills the axon. You can't physically grow those cells back. Ever.

>Curing a decapitation

poor monkey why didn't used a nigger to do the experiment

This is why we have regenerative medicine. Soon we can grow new nerves and graft them together. This should be possible in 20 years.

It wont happen. Liberals are going to keep progressing until they are slime mold.

>be paralyzed neck down
>deal with it
Or
>be paralyzed neck down on a foreign body
>lose sense of self, have horrible nightmares about being beheaded and shit, live like before but with constant alienation as well
>die horribly of complications
Tough choice.

Nerves and spinal cord a VERY different.

Something something nanoglue

Beyond that, people don’t realize that there is a great deal of processing that occurs in the spinal cord. Folks think it is just an extension cord but that is far, far from the truth.

Who cares if it works, as long as I get to fuck the neck hole I'm happy

Reflex actions, for one.

We will have to test it using ISIS victims first.

youtu.be/gWHNA_j7h5A

>continue to collect welfare forever
in the future the basements of nogs will be stacked with paralyzed nog heads

This will probably anger God.
inb4 the angry (you)'s

So how would you feel having another mans body, and thus, his dick?

>be an immortal vampire and steal your brother's body to fuck bitches with it
Or
>be a vegetable
Tough choice

How will they prevent a case of Graft versus Host?

ok lets say it does connect up ok, whats stopping the body rejecting the entire transplant as a whole? Better off doing a full brain transplant rather than a head.

many niggers can only blink and nod their heads to begin with. How to tell success from failure?

you'd think with all the money this demon has he would do something about his disgusting face. Jesus christ i've never seen anyone with so much eye sag.

a lifetime of immunosuppressants and praying for the best

>Die or live as a houseplant
Or
>Maybe not die or live as a houseplant
Wew tough choices there lad.

Go hang out with the nigs in Africa

This is just a science martyrdom.

What we need to do its to keep the goys going woke about the jews until shoalocaust its propposed by the World Peace Comitee, then we can take all the inbred kikes and start practicing this procedure until we have a functioning jew.

Then we apply the knowledge on apes until we get an ape that could AT LEAST bash the skulls of three jews or 12 Surgically Improvised Bijews (the ones that underwent the head transplant).

So yeah we just need subjects to practice but this fucker...
>Different DNA
>Different spinal chord
>Different drivers HAVE YOU FUCKING TRIED TO EMULATE OR INSTALLED MODS?? THIS SHIT ITS 1000 MAGNITUDE ORDERS HARDER AND THERE IS NO FORUM FOR THIS SHIET

This shit needs of millions of nanomachines with 25gb of RAM each.

>will it work Sup Forums?
My money is on NO.

>transplant a brain in a skull
>the body can't reject it because the skull is enclosed

Nah m80falami youll die quite dead.

>what is meningitis
>what is baiting

I know you're trying to do comedy here, but brain rejection is going to be painful. I can't even wish this upon my worst enemy.

I dont think you'll even gain conscience. The off switch will be in since they propofol'd you.

polyethylene glycol

Nihil verum est licet omnia
t. Illuminati overlord

No.

Dude, the skull is a bone. If your body rejects it you get bonus eruptus and that can lead to skin failure.

>bonus eruptus
I ain't afraid of your harry potter bullishit.

I don't get why people who say that get so autistic about it.

Egyptians managed to reject brains out of theit noses

Will probably end up like an ugly abamanation, like clint hallam
>pic related

they should both die as is right and good
erase this technology from the face of the earth and destroy all those complicit in its conception

So where the FUCK is the body coming from?

That's not how rejection works retard, it means turning the immunity system against the foreign element

>unvis.it/sciencealert.com/claims-surgeon-completed-first-human-corpse-head-transplant

>"Electricity has the power to speed up regrowth! Bing bang bong you have the solution" to spinal cord fusion, Canavero said.
>The surgeon has not elaborated on the role electricity will play in the operation.
What a fucking maniac

>people
But first patient confirmed to be chinese

>To do this, he hopes to use electricity, a tip he picked up from "Frankenstein."
>"Electricity has the power to speed up regrowth! Bing bang bong you have the solution" to spinal cord fusion, Canavero said.
>The surgeon has not elaborated on the role electricity will play in the operation.
I like where this is going!

>rejects skull as well

It's not going to work. God will not be mocked.

A chemical substance developed by a Canadian chemist. It's been shown to regrow spinal nerves in rats. Real if Large.

Why it always assumed God has something against it? If Bible is 100% correct, he should like cool stuff.

YOU DON'T SAY

This image makes me aware of my mortality and i dont know why

Sure thing... that's what they said about button implants...

Now every dick and Harry has one.

Butt
Not button

They won't they can't it's impossible right now it would be big news if they could do this and would be doing eye transplants

>A chemical substance developed by a Canadian chemist.
Nah it's just dumb old polyethylene glycol, a simple polymer used in lubricants and laxatives. The guy claims he was able to fuse back together snapped spinal cords in rats and dogs with it, but his peers find it dubious

Braindead donor

I am fucking crying at this. I am laughing so hard, I can't breeeeeathe

It won't.

The notion of failure is there only because you don't believe in yourself. Civilization would not move forward if it didn't try to change and do new things.
You gotta believe!

One is braindead, the other is paralyzed from the neck down

It won't work but it will open many doors for future projects and eventually new research.

Lmao

So what do they do with the donor's headless corpse?

>connect dead, already decomposing body to a living head
>try to start its heart
>cells are already dying due to being kill code

>connect living head to living body by killing living donor by severing spinal column/nerves very quickly with guillotine
don't be fooled, these people are talking about killing living donors, we're designed to prevent this without it

Look around you m8. If he ain't mad already, then this is not gonna even register with him.

Is Kojima behind this?