Are blacks better than whites?

Are blacks better than whites?

No

/thread

Why do they dominate the entertainment and sports industry then?

Why do trained animals control the stafe during a performance?

>dominating sports that only americans play
kek

Stage*

fpbp

>Are blacks better than whites?

No. They're niggers.

nah

It's not that whites don't try to as well, they're just weaker

blacks don't get depressed

>are blacks better than whites

Iunno they had a 100000 years to build an advanced civilization but instead didnt even have iron before the europeans arrived.

whites are also weaker than apes
doesn't mean the apes are better

Because kikes control sports and entertainment. Notice how niggers didn't start or contribute to these things.

They do almost always. They vent it by chimping out

They stink unless they take a bath 5 times a day and slather their body with deodorant.

>being strong is a measure of success

This is due to a sick environment they grew up in

I read somewhere that blacks tend to have more neurons in the audio processing parts of their brain.

The acrobats are weaker than the trained animals.

fpbp
niggers aren't even human

wtf every black person i know is either manic or depressed, and half of them have PTSD from growing up around crazy niggers. none of them know they have PTSD from being around crazy niggers, so they generally blame everything on the jews. i mean on white people.

Blacks can't foresee past the next 24 hours of their lives, let alone contemplate and feel the weight of reality and existence wearing down on oneself.

You also need human emotions to be depressed, too

/slide thread

of course not, don't be silly.

You need an IQ over 50 to feel things like depression, or shame.

If blacks are more powerful than whites then whites can't be racist. Checkmate atheists.

they're physically stronger than whites (and also have more endurance), but that's about the only thing they have going for them.

All in all they seem to have a better joy in life, that's also why woman are easily attracted to them. Not butthurt here, just my observation

just post more hot negresses you fag

There you go sweatheart

Wrong, they are more athletic and faster, built to survive in the African jungle. The strongest men on earth are mostly white.

No pregnant woman would do that, only a nigger would be so dumb to 1. do this 2. film it.

Nice.

(((BLACK POWER)))

they sure are
that's why i'm using black tech such as the innernette and compoopers, instead of shitty western or european "technology"

It's hilarious that the only "Black" women that aren't totally disgusting happen to have 80%-90% European admixture.

they are entertaining to see =)

pls ignore flag

What about the almond processing part of their brains?

Textbook slide thread. Notice the EU flag to disguise the fact that OP is a FUCKING LEAF.

>black women are capable of being sensual
colour me surprised

what the fuck is wrong with you ?

this

i wish i had extra IPs so i could spam this shitty thread with BLACKED.com webms.

oh lord

Reminder to sage all memeflaggots