Daily reminder that if you engage in WMAF relationships, you are THE cause of the destruction of the white race

Daily reminder that if you engage in WMAF relationships, you are THE cause of the destruction of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/EurasianTiger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there is only one race

the human race

daily reminder that asians are white

There is only one breed, the dog breed

pretty sure OP is a asian or hapa guy

its niggers that are a problem. australian aboriginals as well but theyre not a thing anyone needs to worry about. you can racemix with arabs,asians native americans and all that and your kid will still be capable of civilization.

daily reminder people of your own race do not need to appease your autism and can go with whoever they want.

its this guy

reddit.com/user/eurasian_tiger

read the postng history, always the same talking points as his Sup Forums spam

sorry wrong link
reddit.com/user/EurasianTiger/

the white race won't miss me

>WMAF
Also known as Beta Male + Golddigger Female.

faggots

this

>implying I give a shit about what happens to my race after I die
All I care about is spreading my superior white genes, with any race. White men like me have been fucking native girls for generations anyways.

White soyboys are literally like women. They betray you for every pussy they get, doesn't matter if the pussy is not white.

Yeah, fake

trips
dubs

>daily reminder that blacks are white

By your logic, retard

>zuckerberg
>white

Yes. Orientals are the most beautiful and the most civilized race on the planet. Only NetSoc can ensure they are kept pure and remain undefiled by white niggers.

Race is a human construct. Your irrational hatred is sickening

why settle for anything else when you can have a perfect asian qt

>qt

>mfw I am and I already have two kids.

fuck off fat white roasty
this

I (blonde blue eyed 6'2' fit) only date conservative high IQ yakonid nipponese women and you can't stop me purist wn cucks.

Then I'm a happy part of the destruction, at least :3

flag checks out

umm what's your point user? every asian is 10/10 and will worship your white dick

About if you're a asian male with white female.

Damn that is one ugly mainlander. Fuckin Chinese soulless cockroaches.

Get out of my new country
REEEEEEEEE

>Canada is nu-japan now... not nu-china. Banff is our nations capital.

jebus i wanna see their off spring

didn't caucasoid invaders kick off the ching chong bing bong civilization around 5000 bce

kys weeaboo fagget

>>

Stay in delusional, retard

Why do white people always tend to choose Asian women considered as "rejects" by society, like the brown skins & with those gorilla noses

>encouraging white women to fuck black men
>tell white men to fuck nothing but white women, for whom are off fucking blacks.
>reduce white man's role to raising Deshawn's kids.

but what if im a WM breeding a hapa female?

>normal asian ant

>t. Manlet Chinklet Brainlet Dicklet

Hapa here, I am a willing vessel for the destruction of the white race.

Pretty funny that ricemixers who used to make fun of our slanty eyes think we're on their side top kek.

You are the first throats we will slit.

That's a chinese inbreed tho

eliot pls

They make a mean sammich.

kek

whats up with these asian/whyto dickku threads

White people are committing suicide, retard. Watch Common Filth's videos and you too will see.

>Watch Common Filth's videos and you too will see.
He is the least degenerate person I know, at least normies are still afraid of him.

Awww little Elliot is so cute. I want to be that baby's friend but never anything more.

Cute couple, their sons will be supreme gentlemen.

>Tom Brady
>fucking asian roasties instead of white Stacies
kys
Beautiful freedom digits, cute little wannabe Steve Paddocks there.
Wow some cute white girl missed out because this asian bitch snagged a shy, awkward one.
>d'elliotone rodger in her belly
Oh god he's gonna do his rampage in middle school

KEK

GET THE RAKE GOYS!!!!!!!!

>Why do white people always tend to choose Asian women considered as "rejects" by society, like the brown skins & with those gorilla noses
they're called "filipinos" in polite society user

Well i dated white asian and black I dont see the big deal as long as you dont reproduce beside ill not be reproducing anyway because Ive an illnees which Id not want my kids to have because it would scar their self esteem for life and im still having a hard time to deal with it

but them man hands tho. looks more masculine than jewburg.

I'm sure most people in the "white race" wont mind me procreating with my asian gf