Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
youtube.com/watch?v=HZyktaKoVko
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Socrates
Cicero
Steven Bonnell II

Absolutely serious question, do people really believe what this guy is saying? All he's good at is arguing.

>arguing
If you mean the incoherent Jewish kind then yes.

Who's his mark antohny who'll perma cuck him

SICK
RAPIST
ABUSER OF WOMEN
#MiaArmy

Didn't cicero have has arms chopped off and hanged in the senate?

>All he's good at is arguing.
Yeah its called debate.
Its what you do when you discuss things like politics.
>hes just a jew.
Ah the words of a man who has nothing to contribute to anything at all.

I don't know, he comes up a bit short.

He's not good at arguing. That's why these threads are fucking hilarious.

It's like when you're young niece tells you her stuffed tiger will beat you up.

His hands, Steven Bonnell (II) doesn't need hands only a voice

>Yeah its called debate.
>Its what you do when you discuss things like politics.

Nah he argue all the time even when he's not debating. He just can't be wrong no matter thte subject or he'll insta ban you.

I watched him when he was still a SC2 faggot. He is literally a mutant brainlet who lashes out because his race mixed inferiority complex

Sounds like a good trait to have when most of your view count comes from the videos with arguing.
>lashes out
>inferiority complex
Sounds familiar.
Pro-tip: It is what you are doing.

Right. Unlike the feeble Cicero, who needed gestures to supplement his oral prowess, the loss of his hands will only empower Steven Bonnell (II). This is because more of his massive brain power can be allocated to completely and permanently BTFOing Alt-Right invcele losers.

he literally obliterates every "alt-right" virgin they throw at him

Sargon btfo him

>inferiority complex
>hate
>insecure
Say something new,nigger

I can't take him seriously after seeing him sperg out like a bitch

shit thread. NEXT

He literally cannot be stopped, an incredible force of rhetoric which moves grown men to tears and swoons even the most dazzling damsel.

what is his ideology? is he just a commie?

his ideology is "truth and logic", nothing you would understand, nazi

Literally quoting a different person dipshit.

He has evolved beyond ideologies, facts and scientific truths are his worldview.

I've never actually seen anything, so these shills spamming about him btfoing everyone is kind of funny because I don't know how much the spammer is even lying

i am not a nazi. is he a centrist then?

>thinking that spitting out words like a machine gun makes someone a good debater
destiny pls go

He is a step above aids skrillex that is why these threads are so funny.

Isn that what molyneux does too?

Why is this little man so popular? Kids think that he's smart just because he can talk quickly?

No.

No, he has mastered the google search in the middle of a mental breakdown.

Fools. Steve Bonnell (II) was merely using a debate technique that was beyond your understanding. He was TRYING to appear like a beta bitch as a deceptive ploy.

Rumor has it he has memorised almost 15% of the facts in the known universe. Who knows how long till he discovers the rest.

Yeah, he picked a fight he couldn't win, and got his hands nailed to a door.

It's just funny how far people can go to compensate their height.

See:We've already addressed this

Do you think the mere loss of his hands would comrpromise Steve Bonnell (II)'s unblemished record? On the contrary, it would allow him to refocus his vast mental arsenal on pure Alt-Cuck destruction.

He just questions people until they’re dragged down into some element of minutia they’re not 100% sure about then pesters them to answer it

This is what Destiny does in debates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

>Gish gallop is a term for a debating method that focuses on overwhelming one's opponent with as many arguments as possible, without regard for accuracy or strength of the arguments; it is considered a fallacious technique. The term was coined by Eugenie C. Scott and named after the creationist Duane T. Gish.
>The Gish gallop allows a debater to hit their opponent with a rapid series of many specious arguments, half-truths and misrepresentations in a short space of time, which makes it impossible for the opponent to refute all of them within the format of a formal debate. In practice, each point raised by the "Gish galloper" takes considerably more time to refute or fact-check than it did to state in the first place, which wastes the opponent's time and can cast doubt about their debating ability in an audience unfamiliar with the technique, especially if no independent fact-checking is involved.
>It is generally more difficult to use the Gish gallop in a structured debate than a free-form one. If one is familiar with an opponent who is known to use the Gish gallop, the technique can be countered somewhat by preempting and refuting their commonly used arguments before they have the chance.

TL;DR: verbal diarrhea

>Muh minutia
Steve Bonnell (II)'s vast intelligence allows him to instantly identify the one weak thread in an entire web of lies. Like a true hero, he relentlessly yanks and attacks this thread until his opponent's argument - now proven to be too weak to pass scrutiny - falls into complete irrelevance.

I think we're witnessing the rise of another Mussolini.

Watch the Metokur debate and see him get blown out of orbit and be reduced to dumbass arguments like going to war with Mexico for humanitarian purposesm

>redeemer of the Socratic method

this man is a god on earth. if i had just one wish in life its that my wife could be bred by him and i could raise her son

>Each point takes more time to refute than to make it.

This is nonsense. It is merely that Steve Bonnell (II) has such verbal acuity, that he can make 10 points in the time it takes a normal man to make 1. It's the feeble IQ of his opponents that prevents them from refuting them as fast as he proposes them.

Sup Forums simply can't accept that its demise is inevitable as long as Steve Bonnell (II) continues his role as self-appointed guardian of Political sanity in the US.

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

You don't have to be right to win a debate
Did you guys not debate in class before graduating? Teachers gave us a topic to talk about and we had to defend it no matter what. The big headed manlet is always wrong but he's able to persistently continue. To beat him, you need to give him shame, give him fear etc.

Meditations 4 from Descartes, Beyond Good and Evil from Nietzsche, Philosophical Inquiries into the Essence of Human Freedom from Schelling, and even the great Sam Harris all fail to address the concept of free will in such a poignant and precise way as Destiny’s critique of free will advanced during his debate with Sargon.

You guys are the real heroes.

>guy(s)

>>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
jokes aside, these 2 bullets are on point.

Aye. I even went through all of Aristotle's writings to find something that can match his eloquence and insight.

Nothing even came close. I think it's merely a feature of the Dunning-Kruger effect that we haven't yet appointed him philosopher king and supreme dictator of humanity.

A leader like we've never seen:
>Thinker
>Speaker - can express his deep insight
>Man of action - plays video games

No leader in history has assembled this unique combination of skills.

>this causes the alt-right man-baby to cower in fear

>This is what Destiny does in debates.

And ironically the first thing he accuses other people of doing when they go from responding to one of his points to try to bring up a point of their own.

He's also admitted to not having a clear philosophy and possibly jokingly (but accurately) having a psychopathic personality. This means he's a complete sophist. He represents nothing, he thinks winning means tearing down your opponent by any means.

He'll defend immigration because "it brings GDP up" (which it doesn't in any country with social liabilities like healthcare and schooling, what we want is already educated workforce, not sub-80 IQ illiterates), then claim you're a nazi for disagreeing about the effects, then claim it's the right of people to go anywhere, then deny he's a corporatist shill.. it really makes no fucking sense. Until you realize he's offering no worldview at all.

What sort of fuckbag calls himself “Destiny”?

He literally only debates retarded e-celebs. Someone like Ben Shapiro or Dinesh s'souza would destroy him

>All it takes to make that giant of debates fall to the ground on his face is to ask him if he loves his child
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

>The modern day Marcus Tullius Cicero

Virgin Manlet Cuckleus Cicero was great and building and attacking strawmen and taking 40 year old stripper stage names as his own. Antony was good at verbally slapping the shit out of the manlet then cutting off his hands and nailing them to hood of his Camero.

hahahahaha

some guy who used to clean carpets

Everyone will remember Steven Bonnell (son of Steven Bonnell)'s name, will they remember yours?

In past times we had individuals like Aristotle, Newton, Gauss, Einstein. Today more people walk the earth than ever before. Just like you did, I observed Destiny. I can't let go of it, he must be one of them, the few unreachable intellectuals that transformed the world to what it is today. Destiny is our Future.

>it’s another episode of lefties pretend Steve isn’t /ourcontrolledopposition/
Based Bonnel is giving a voice to lefty talking points and letting us btfo them.

>lost an argument with Sargon

even cenk is a fairer debater than this guy.

quit it you are all killing me with this.

>He'll defend immigration because "it brings GDP up" (which it doesn't in any country with social liabilities like healthcare and schoolin)
It does bring GDP up, but not GDP/capita (i.e. a better metric for 'quality of life' than simply GDP).

We know you are here wacky Steve. And frankly it's depressing to see you have no life in your 30s. If I were as much as a failure as you, i'd probably commit sudoku. I mean, leave all the failure in life aside, you even got btfo by a fucking 19 year old spic, in a debate. The kid's not even been out in the world and yet he still rekt you. It's just sad m8.

hail steven bonnel the second, hail victory

When Destiny responded to the question about whether or not it’s acceptable to rape your own daughter with “I don’t know, is it wrong?”, he secured his place among the greats in my view. Questions like “What is the just state” and “What can be called into doubt” really miss the point entirely. Destiny cuts right to the heart of the matter. I know I’ll never be the same.

Who is he debating next? Is there anyone on his level who still can?

i must say i enjoy these threads where people LARP as destiny worshippers
the whole "Steven Bonnell II" thing is hilarious too

doubt there's anyone left to be quite honest fambamalamham

I'm not larping, he's annihilated most of his debate opponents

classic!
he is based!!

Commie, possible nambla supporter, degenerate kike who's parents probably raped him. Also is one of the (((fellow white people))) type of faggot.

Alex Jones maybe? I think it would be hilarious.

I saw the debate with him and alt-hyp and that was enough for me. destiny is a sophist who has to debate dummies.

>manlet cuck with autistic son
>not even actually white (cuban roots)
>worth anyone's time
KEK

His arguments are shaky, his sources are shady.

>annihilated
>debate

Does he also trigger the feminists, the absolute madman?!!!

why is he grabbing this asian guy's dick?

Steve...no one will remember you for anything other than that creepy kike who defended pedophilia and father/daughter incest....You are a stereotypical degenerate Jew who will say or do anything for sheckles. Fucking disgusting.

Most people with 140+ IQs and enormous brain mass aren't really that tall duh

Is this his ex?
If so...he really fucked up. No wonder he's refusing to date again.

He's Cuban and not Jewish. What made you think he's Jewish?

Jim completely embarrassed this fag.

when will they finally learn?
youtube.com/watch?v=HZyktaKoVko

Can that be called a debate? Alt-hyp had knowledge and Destiny didn't know anything at all on the subject. He mostly just sat there and took in the info, saying "I don't know dude, I'll have to read your sources".

>how do I explain to my daughter incest is wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

Is there a clip? I don't want to scroll through the whole trainwreck of a livestream.

He doesn’t annihilate anything. He focuses in on tiny details as a way of avoiding a big picture he doesn’t like

yep he does that in a passive aggressive voice and very quickly. For me when i'm in a debate I usually bring up only five points or less to prove my case.

that's what I mean by sophist. he has debated "race realists" before but much like kraut he's not interested in debunking the more involved stuff, he just likes running circles around the dummies. well, at least he's smarter than kraut in the sense that he quietly let go of the issue

A debate with destiny and shapiro must be the most spergy autistic shit in the known universe.

I want to witness it.

How does he even keep a straight face lecturing people about the use of edgy language on the internet?

There's hundreds of hours of him playing starcraft saying all sorts of things.

>still trying to meme this cuck into being a thing
Do you even know what year it is, OP?

>edgy
That is just the new term for wrong think