Best bro standing by her Pure Elements family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_90IMRfvefY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because La Pucelle is a cute girl and must dress as such

It's only gay if Souta has sex with Snow White as La Pucelle

>voiced by Ari Ozawa in the drama CD
>ends up suffering at the end

I swear she is being type casted on purpose.

More like race traitor, should have rounded up the illegal little shits before they hurt themselves.

Oh my god.

what a madman

>Because I love u all
Fuck, I love him too.

Why is he so based, what did we do to deserve him

So what did everyone think of the new chapter? The new girls? Pfle Bullshit? The disruptors thing? The Pure Elements? Top 3 girls so far( Mine are Deluge, Filuru, and a 3 way tie between Quake/Prism Cherry and Marika)

Based cyber fairy.

What would translator-kun's magical girl form be?

I'm happy they're doing a Tepsekemei and 7753 side Story, I hope Mana shows up

>cherna christmas is literally /ss/ with random shota
meh

Isn't it Pechika's little brother?

Platinum Fleece the Translator Magical Girl.

A winged platinum sheepgirl that flies the land, bringing comfiness and translations everywhere

>so much of a wage slave she has to settle for a turtle

She is a cute turtle, though.

Nah I'm sure if Pfle had full control of her life she'd would have made her abandon Mana and the students back in Limited, so she at least has some semblance of free will and Jokers shows she's been getting better, have faith in the little wage slave that could

which girl is semen demon?

Deluge > Quake > Inferno >>>> SHIT > Tempest

Good taste user, I'd put Prism Cherry in there equal to Quake

Well there's some possibilites.

Tempest is a horny loli.

Inferno's got on stripper gear.

Quake's gonna come after all the shotas and lolis.

Deluge "technically" got on a swimsuit, but she's literally a fluid druid.

But seriously, whoever's in charge of the program loves some slutty magical girls.

That'd be Pfle wouldn't it, or you mean the professor chick working with her?

I actually took their personalities into account as well and Tempest gives me a vibe as bad as Captain Grace.

Who knows at this point. The fact that the text message erases memories implies Lapis III is involved, and she's working with Pfle. Why would Pfle send a bunch of hunters after her own people?

Yeah though the author likes to shake things up so I doubt she'd do something like die to save Inferno, but in terms of personality your list is 100 percent accurate, Deluge, Filuru, Quake, Marika, and Styler Mimi are best new girls so far. The rest aren't bad either, solid cast. Also the Quake is a pedo meme needs to stop, she just wants to draw the things she loves like her Pure Elements family and happy children

I bet he's purposefully leaving the Lapis Lazuline sidestory for last. That's going to give some insight to the main plot I bet.

She's got binders full of lolis and shotas. If she were a dude she'd have been dragged off already.

After Pythie being a hairfag, its my favorite meme

I'm thinking it's to test their skill she doesn't really care if a few people die, because if they did they were to shitty to be called complete anyway let, that's the kinda person she is, then she sends people that she personally screwed over like Filuru, or Lady Proud because she put them in exploitable situations, what a cunt

I'm willing to give the Pfleball the benefit of the doubt, but yeah, chances are this all some scheme of hers gone wrong.

For me personally she hasn't really shown any kind heartedness or signs of being a good person to anyone except Shadow Gale, so I'm not giving her benefit of the doubt. Pythie pretty much confirmed that she's behind everything, only the motive was speculation, but based on her personality it seems pretty plausible to me, anyway I'm going to sleep now so I can wake up in time for the episode stream good night anons

Despite Pfle being very much willing to take any measures necessary, I think even THAT is too evil for her character.

I don't know, I just think that she doesn't do things specifically in order to be malicious. I mean, if you think about it, all the deaths in Limited were mostly cause Pythie decided to fuck up the prison break by breaking out Pukin and Sonia.

That, and we really don't know how she really feels about the whole thing.

Think my point is, she can be a cunt, but I don't think she's purposefully trying to be a cunt.

>Captain Grace
That hot blood bitch is really annoying but she doesn't deserve to die.;_;

Yeah she wasn't that bad and she really did care about Funny Trick, Princess Tempest just seems a bit childish to me, not necessarily a bad person

Didn't she make a comment back in Limited after Hana's death that 7753 should try to comfort Mana cause she's having a hard time dealing with it?

I'm pretty sure she'll be hit hard if the same thing happened to SG.

All she needs is a good heartfelt talking to from Funny Trick.

It will never happen ;_;

Yeah, but that was emotional manipulation on her part to get trust.

Pfle is like Barasuishou in Rozen Maiden.

Literally made so that everyone can hate her with a passion.

Masked Wonder? She was pretty pissed when Wonder got killed, and wanted to bait out the traitor that killed her.

Yeah, what we really need is a POV chapter for her; I don't there ever has been one actually.

I guess it's just her goals are really dumb and she screws over a ton of good and innocent people and doesn't really give a shit about it and then uses the people that do survive even further, like the whole Filuru things she got her fired on purpose by breaking people out of prison, and then taking advantage of her unemployed state, put her in this mess, what I'm trying to say is maybe I'm over vilifying her a little bit, but I don't think it'd be something too far out of her ballpark

Honestly, I don't even know anymore. It's possible that we might be so into the hate train that if Pfle actually shows genuine care about someone else, we might think it's just her being a bitch.

Why do I get the feeling her concern for taking revenge for Masked Wonder was fake as shit?

Yeah It definitely wouldn't cleanse her of sin or anything, but it'd give some context so that I can think of her as something besides a complete monster

It's weird, apparently she's translator-kun's favorite character, I'd love if someone could get an explanation from him on that, because I'm curious to know

>she's translator-kun's favorite character

Is he a massive Masochist?

>Her goals are really dumb

As far as I know at this point of translation, and I'm speculating a bit here.

Her goals might be to make being an MG accessible to everyone. It's possible that's the "reform" she's talking about.

One thing I notice about this series is character goals don't tend to be stupidly evil for the sake of being evil (except Fav. He's the only exception I've found so far).

Pythie's goal is to create an ideal Magical Girl of justice.

Keek, who is a huge cunt, shares Pythie's goal too.

Cranberry's battle-hungry and just wants to be powerful.

Hell, PUKIN even has a reasonable goal, if you can call it that. She probably just wants to feed her killing thirst, but gives the excuse that it's preventing rogue Magical Girls.

Pfle talked about not liking the LoM using MGs (I know it's hypocritical, but) maybe her goal is that if anyone can be an MG, the LoM wouldn't be able to specifically find or use MGs for their own needs?

I always feel like every antagonist in this series (except Fav so far) to have an okay-ish goal, even if the way they execute it will fuck up everything in the end.

Yeah her intentions might be good, but if she really wants to stop the exploitation of magical girls by the LOM, she should take a look in the mirror and kill herself because in that process she's become the worst offender, someone needs to ask translator-kun on discord or something, I'm curious to know why she's his favorite

Two LN (JP) reader I know favorite character is pfle too. They don't don't make any excuse and said they run like hell from her if they were a MG though.

I can see her being someone's favorite from a writing standpoint but I just can't see anyone not being happy as hell when and if she gets BTFO

Is this a bad time to say that I kinda find Pfle interesting as a character? >.>

I'm the one that's been ranting but I find her interesting too, it's just that I really fucking hate her

>She went to an online board about the show, and she posted her comments and her theories anonymously.
>“YEES! I FOUND YOU! NOW I CAN PAY MY HOTEL FEE!”

I like Filuru instantly.

>“Oh my god, Marika Fukuroi finally snapped.”
Mimi and Marika is fun. I like Mao Pam more and more the more I know about her.

>She grabbed her shoulders and stroked Umbrain’s cheek with the back of her palm. All Magical Girls have soft skin, but Umbrain’s felt softer to her.
Shipping mode activated.

>Prism Cherry
She should explain things to princess before everything goes fubar.

Uttakatta is okay I guess, Kafuria feel shady somehow. My only problem with Pfle is that her manipulation is going to end up killing most of the good people in LOM.

So is this Prism Cherry girl the same girl as Snow White?
Or does the MC change?

Each arc has a new cast of magical girls, but there are reoccurring characters, especially in the later volumes.

Prism Cherry is not Snow White.

Thank you for the information.

Honestly speaking I feel like Pfle don't completely guide the event of Limited. She started the fire for sure, then let the events happened and take advantage of it. She is only indirectly responsible in the end, the major blame goes to Toko, Rain Pou and Pythie.

Her skill is "fast thinking" after all, I bet she was changing and wringing her plans in those moments.

My only problem with her is that I got attached to Limited girls a lot and feel like they die for what it seems just another step to pfle's game. I fear that if she continued on her path LOM won't have any good people left.

>>.>

What is happening here?

>SW isn't suffering

Don't care.

What happen if Alice buy Medicine. She get high because it's boost her energy and mind break SW.

Tama's personal skill is confidence as well so it's listed twice.
Sister Nana has high stats but she is too much of a pacifist.

You're doing good work here, have you considered sending a application for a job at the land of magic?

That corrupt shit? Nah.
It's time to make one for Limited MS.

It would be fun to be part of the HR department and have some good times with Cranberry and Pythie no?

>Boipucelle
>Potential: 3 stars

What is this skill even?

I assume its how versatile it is, or how much it can develop?

Makes sense for Pfle, who only has a fast wheelchair, and Shadow Gale, who could theoretically achieve any technological invention ever.

Not exactly sure why the death ray is ranked higher than something like manipulating dolls though.

>That Sunglasses
Apparently she got so high she turned into Hard Gay Alice

youtube.com/watch?v=_90IMRfvefY

The good people are dying left and right to get rid of corruption lol.

I join public relation and IT department any time though. These look peaceful like making anime and such.

That's actually pretty smart.

> Apocalypse Annie
> 4* housework

What?

Something we're never gonna see because La Pucelle was taken from us too soon

I heard somebody compare her ability to Gin Ichimaru's but given the vague wording of her skill it sounds like it could've been a whole lot crazier. I mean, if she can alter the size and mass of her sword would that mean she can also alter its density?

>be Punished La Pucelle
>ram a hole into enemy meguca's hideout with your giant sword
>have it suddenly "disappear"
>meguca comes to confront you, but starts throwing up blood as metal particles expand and tear them apart from the inside
>nobody ever expected a magical girl that uses a sword to kill people with a poison gas attack

Fuck, now I want to see this.

Eschaton Ellie is a washed up housewife, she knows her stuff.

Is she some washed up single housewife in her 40s?

No fucking idea.
Ask the translator or author.

We'll be getting her backstory soon enough

Also Nemurin's archenemy cause never sleeps

Captain Grace has got inflated stats, and Postarie has got quite possibly the worst stats of any magical girl.

And yet both were about as useless as each other

Fuck you Rain Pou.

FUCK YOU.

Too good to be Nemurin's nemesis; more like best friend, since she's the sheep people count in their dreams

What's her name Sup Forums?

You better answer right or she'll blow up your car, okay?

Her name is a shit.

Catastrophe Margaret

Cataclysm Miriam

Naoko Yamamoto

So is this actually worth watching?
All the interesting shit seems to happen way after the anime is probably going to end.

Apocalypse Millie

It's Battle Royale, but with magical girls. How is that not interesting enough to check out?

>All the interesting shit seems to happen way after the anime is probably going to end.

Oh boy, you have no idea how wrong you are on this.

He's right thought.

I don't think so. I really liked Vol.1. But maybe I'm the only one.

>To get here, the robotic Magical Girl had to use the backdoor, to which the bouncers would allow her entry.
Those bouncers really don't bat an eye to weird shit, huh? A fucking robot midget walks up to you wanting to get into the VIP lounge, I guess there really isn't many ways to react to that.

How would you figure a interaction between Mao Pam and Snow White would go?

It's a pain coming up with simple explanation for Pythie's hairfag skills. I don't have editor so if you notice a mistake, let me know.

I'm gonna read Jokers chapter 2 now.

There really were some OP girls in Limited.

Mao Pam's stats are fucking insane.

And Ripple went from Luck: 1 star to Dealing with Problems: 3 stars as a special ability?

Similar to how Mao Pam interact with Ripple may be. Mao would likely see though Snow 's desire for strength and probably choose to train her.

Mao Pam would be a very good mentor for her.

>freely manipulate the four wings

When you put it that way, it sounds so minor

Hime ability and costume is like striping somehow.

When's episode airing?