FACTS

Reminder that japanese women are the only acceptable asians to date, everyone else is an untermensch

Says the untermensch

Says the country overrun by sandniggers and their shitty religion

Are you saying this because they love sumo-sized men you fat burger?

Chinese/flip gf is pretty comfy senpai.

Flips look gross to me.

I'm pretty sure it's a better Idea to make America whiter

You ought to get out more often Toko Ñoco

Why is it that it's always Chinese/Japanese-Americans who start boring threads like this? Is it due to their undying quest to be accepted into the White community?

This is why japan is our #1 ally

I gotta say a jap korean or in some cases a chinese girl catches my eye and I wonder how much make up?

And then if she no make up then damn son

She is pretty though I must admit.

>Ordering a bride
>Sexual tourism
>Having a language barrier in your relationship
Beta.

Fuck off, defend your own culture. Why should Japan trust people that ran away from their home countries. You're just going to run again when things get tough.

this

In my city hmongs are most common. I don't knew if hmongs have a look that distinguishes them from other asians. But I like them

only mixed race japanese are acceptable, boi

What about South Koreans?

t. amerimutt 56%er

fuck them and their plastic tit behaviour

Why would a Japanese woman date an America? They're only interested in dating Japanese men or white men.

South korean girls swear like sailors in their language. Really good looking but lots of surgery and most look alike. Their breath smells like death due to kimchi stomach bacteria, uncureable unless no kimchi. They also make you jump through hundreds of hoops just to let you fuck them.

this this this this

Voice like a catfight and a face like puke, who would ever date an ugly dumb gook?

This.

because your women are being taken by abdul and his gang

Stop being and reclaim the loyalties of your women.
They are followers, they follow leaders. White men dont lead them anymore, its not surprise that some of them are coal burners and whores.