>See this
>Think "Jesus Christ, I bet this is reddit again"
>reverse image search
>it's a 5-year olds funeral

In this case, I can forgive them.

yep manchildren are lame

>Manlet Thor
Hhhmmm

I will never get tired of winning you dumbfucks.

jesus

Fuck off. It's a sweet gesture.

This.

Why? He has friends who obviously cared about him.
Maybe he was the smart one.

Pic related is a 5 year old's funeral.

This honestly has hit me right in the feels.

why would the hulk need help carrying that coffin?

faggots

Hol up! Is that a real funeral?

>Muscle suits
Hahahahhahaha

Lemme start this
>Soyim

it was funny bugman shit until i found out it was a 5 year old. then it's just what the kid wanted i guess and that's fine

Yeah, now its just sad

5 year old kids funeral...

F

f

American gods.

I bet the kid didn't want this. They just enforced mass approved pop culture themes onto him. He dies with no pretense by cruel bugmen.

At least it's less worse than "Nicholas got called to duty" crap.

fuck off op this was a 5 year old's funeral

That's the saddest Batman I've ever seen.

well it is a funeral after all

Fucking white ppl, why y'all gotta such stale ass funerals?

I don’t think you’re autistic enough to post here

As long as your aware of the Jews and doing something to fight them they’ll never win. They win once everyone has become complacent, the white race has been eliminated and they enslave every other race too stupid to give a damn. Shit like this however will be gassed once Poland or South Africa kicks off the race

Uh huh..

youtu.be/elSpf43WLP4

>fuck off op this was a 5 year old's funeral
If he's in the coffin, you don't see them making fools of themselves. It's a matter of decency.

>50lb body
>six people
>not actually carrying it

Come on...

>5-year olds funeral

must have been a really fucking big 5 year old for that coffin.

>so ghetto venom is wearing a hat over his costume
youtube.com/watch?v=3aWK0EkYgg0

>"Can you do the Stanky leg for the birthdayboy?

I thought it was an adult because the coffin seems pretty big

Elaborate, cuntface...

It's like apes broke out of a testing facility and next door was a pop-up costume hut..

for you

>taxation theft
people actually think they can squat on government land without paying rent?

You see, now this is why niggers need automatic death penalty on the count of being a nigger.

To think, that Sytins images would degrade into that level of capeshit...

Fucking Americunts should be gassed. No hope for them.

>american 5-year-olds

He's american, so i have no doubt he was fat as fuck. Probably died from a heart attack due to extreme fatness, too.

There's nothing wrong with this. The person who died could have been a 10 year old kid who really liked superheros... Or just someone who's only way of dealing with death was to turn it into a joke...

It is wrong ffs. You don't bring Jewish sub-"culture" shit into a burial ceremony, it's awfully degenerate and inappropriate. Are you this retarded?

Did you literally not read my point?
Lets say he died of terminal illness. Maybe the only way he had of dealing with the fact he was going to die was that his funeral would be more less depressing...

Then it's utterly pathetic and this subhuman deserved to die. No honor even in the afterlife. Jews have really won.

>Fucking Frenchfags should be gassed. No hope for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=WaiDDsHQ7Yk

The jews have won. I agree, but this is because of that. On another note, this was a 5 year old

A bugman funeral

This is what happens when people abandon religion.

It could be the wishes of the deceased.

My best friend's will requires every male at his funeral to wear a bow tie, top hat and walking stick unless confined to a wheel chair. Also I am to send a dozen dead roses to four of his ex girlfriends every year on the anniversary of his death for five years.

>being this triggered over how a family chose to honor their five year old son

>Not being laid to rest by the Avengers

What is wrong with Europeans?

Is capeshit the new modern religion?

Bradford, UK
nice try fag lord

>When you let your kids grow up with that Spiderman/Elsa shit.

>don't bring Jewish sub-"culture" shit into a burial ceremony

Should've just hired a priest, right?

By the looks of it that's a fucking heavy coffin. It's not the body that's heavy. But yeah, kinda pathetic

Judging by the colors & make the coffin looks custom.
The scheme is that of the character Vision.
The parents lost their five year old and in death dressed him as Vision.

But since this is Sup Forums I can let you all leave on feels. If you reverse image search you will find the huffpo article and find the that the kid is literally:
>le 56%

Zozzle

Are they burying the DCCU?

Bugman funeral

>thinks religions are different than superhero movies
According to Cicero derived from relegere "go through again" (in reading or in thought), from re- "again" (see re-) + legere "read" (see lecture (n.)). However, popular etymology among the later ancients (Servius, Lactantius, Augustine) and the interpretation of many modern writers connects it with religare "to bind fast" (see rely), via notion of "place an obligation on," or "bond between humans and gods." In that case, the re- would be intensive. Another possible origin is religiens "careful," opposite of negligens. In English, meaning "particular system of faith" is recorded from c. 1300; sense of "recognition of and allegiance in manner of life (perceived as justly due) to a higher, unseen power or powers" is from 1530s.

Yes haha good joke but the frog is right. Don't compare thousands of years of tradition and culture to jewish consumerist trash

>culture isn't a mass-hallucination

wow dude 2deep

>posting about thousands of years of tradition and culture on a venezuelan macrame BBS

No 5 year old, or any year old, gives a single fuck about Vision in any year since his inception.

That in Britain

Despite the many muslims, France has few mega mosques like that

What’s wrong. Larpers larp in costumes. Truly nateoc costumes. I bet they’re faggots as well.

>6 young men dressed like super strong superheroes
>too weak to actually carry the coffin
enormous numbers of western males need to die off

I kekked some.

Jews are scared shitless at the end of 2017. Masses of people are finally seeing them for who they are - when the truth has been hidden for so long. They are fearful for the first time in their lives. Stay tuned for more desperation threads. See thru them.

Americans are Christian Jews, they can't understand. They don't make the difference anymore.

Duh, the coffins big so he can grow into it.

Can you have a nazi style funeral in USA?

Is this coffin really heavy?

I wasn't expecting these feels. Also nice costumes burgerbongs.