>Yuri On Ice
>It's actually yaoi on ice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z30Y572EmCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nichijou
>It's actually Shitijou

>nichijou
>its actually a social experimentation on how much forced animation people can take

THAT'S THE JOKE OP!!1!

>Gurren Lagann
>is actually red

>forced animation
Fuck off with this already. Stupidest term I've ever read.

>nichijou
>its actually unfunny shit with forced overanimation

> WTF is forced animation?

>Not knowing the difference between ユーリ, 百合, and ユリ
You have no one else but yourself to blame for that, OP.

every "funny" scene in nichijou
overexaggareted normally mundane body movements, screen flashing with visual noise ofc accompanied with people screaming to hide the fact that nothing actually interesting or funny is happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=z30Y572EmCk

Isn't this just a Cromartie clone?

>x
>its actually y
>actually not a >x
>its actually y thread

I was completely straight before this anime. I might have been the slightest bit bi curious but Yuri has awakened something in me. I have never actively wanted to fuck a man before, but here I am. Viktor and Yuri's love makes me very jealous, and I have never felt this for a woman.

I want to fuck this man. As hard as that is for me to admit, if Yuri was a real man I would fuck his boihole until it bled. He is so fucking cute, it has given me a drive to find a boy like this in real life and plow away.

I WILL find my Yuri on ice and I will fuck him in indescribably ways.

>yuri on ice
>DUDE IT'S ACTUALLY YAOI ON ICE HAHAHAHHAA

I'm happy for you user

I feel you.

Though I want someone to hold close.

Same. This fucking show has got me checking asses of dudes and it's weirding me the fuck out. I guess I'm bi curious now?

Is this really the gays on ice thread?

[spoilers]Cuz if so I've been drinking and need Fairy pronto.[/spoiler]

>Nichijou
>It's actually Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

No, but it can be.

So just say it's obnoxious instead of forcing your meme term.
Heaven forbid anyone on this site put any effort into articulation.

This is exactly what I wanted user, thank you.

The Jews are 1000% responsible for Yuri on Ice and if you unironically like it you deserve the gas.

Get thrown off a building in Saudi Arabia fujoshit.
Reddit is run by jews and Reddit approves of YoI. It needs to be shut down.

Consider conversion therapy before it's too late for you.

I think we could all use a little more best boy.

No boy is best in that degenerate pile of filth. They're all lifeless robots that you just whack off to because they happened to be painted a different color. Nothing makes them interesting. Swallow a bullet and do the world a favor.

Good post

What's wrong? Hungry?

This show was made BY Jews and FOR idiot sheep like you who eat it up like it's Yuuri's asshole. Oh I bet you like that huh you degenerate cunt? You fujoshits can all go burn in a fire for all I care. You are THE cancer that is ruining this industry. YoI. Free. Every piece of yaoi filth before it. It's all because YOU eat this shit RIGHT up because you have some sick scat fetish as well as fag fetish.

Forced animated eating.

Hopefully a Muslim shoots up whatever yaoi meetup you happen to frequent.

>eat it up like it's Yuuri's asshole.

inb4 that one pic

It was made by degenerate faggots. You have been brainwashed by (((them))) and it is too late for you.

Agreed, Otabek should attend these fabled yaoi meetups

In the real world his throat would have been slit by his own trainer the minute he first showed up. (((They))) just WANT you to believe otherwise.

That is my fetish.

> (((They)))

user what the fuck are you on?

>(((them)))
>(((They)))

What the fuck is this?

Maybe the parenthesis are meant to symbolize fujoshi mind wave energy?

nothing a little Mike "If He's Checking Out Man Ass,Electrocute the Erect Mass" Pence theorapy cant fix.

Agreed

Yaoi shit should be illegal.

THE JEWS MADE YOI YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU CAN BELIEVE "Oh the nipponese waifus made this" BUT THEY'RE JUST PUPPETS. PUPPETS WHO MAKE THIS TRASH FOR YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL CONSUMPTION. AND YOU EAT IT EVERY SINGLE TIME WITHOUT FAIL.
See? This man gets it.

Nice forced post you got there.

Oh my god, you're fucking bonkers mate.

you sound stressed. like you haven't touched another boy's peepee for a long while

You know what needs to happen? Because you know for a damn fact it's American fujoshi that are making this garbage so stupidly popular.

He needs to collectively round them all up, strap them to chairs, and turn the wattage up to above the max amount. That is THE only way this epidemic can be solved.

I pirate it so it not like they're making any money off me.

Why the hell did you respond to that with any measure of seriousness

THAT CAUSES AIDS YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE. YOU THOUGHT IT WAS BEASTIALITY? NO IT WASN'T. IT WAS THE SHIT THAT YOI PROMOTES IN EVERY EPISODE.

>>Sup Forums

2D is pure

JUMP OFF A BUILDING AND SHOOT YOURSELF WHILE FREE FALLING YOU UGLY FUJOS

user needs a Victor nap. Best way to destress.

alright user, just tell us

who broke your heart? was he cute?

>2016
>not enjoying cute boys kissing
I feel sorry for you.

THE
JEWS
DID
THIS
WAKE UP

that's very sweet of them

The Jews! Fucking L O L user what the fuck are you on seriously.

post dick?

No, nips are Honorary Aryan.

ALSO VICTOR IS LITERALLY RUNNING IN PLACE

APPARENTLY THOSE SHEKELS AREN'T BEING USED ON REASONABLE ANIMATION

Sup Forums, you have an entire board to yourselves. Fuck off and leave Sup Forums alone.

That's how it was until 2007 when Code Geass started this. Then it got worse and worse and worse and now here we are: Rock Bottom. Whoops I said bottom, guess you're going to look at Yuuri bottom and fap like the little degenerate faggot you are.

>has caps saved
>knows the name of the characters
You tried, I guess

Women should never have been allowed on Sup Forums.

Keep supporting this shit and make everything worse than it is. The anime industry is on a steep decline because you eat up yaoishit like this. There are shows with bishounen who are interesting, compelling, and complex characters, but none can be found in this ONE TRICK FUCKING PONY THAT IS SPORTS ANIME.

>Jews
>anime
Pick one.

YOU HAVE TO STUDY DEGENERACY TO KNOW DEGENERACY. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. Oh noes Yurio is cute what with that hair over his eyes and what not that actually is cute, oh and that Chinese brown hair kid's kind cute too NO. DE-GEN-ER-A-CY.
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING.

OK, now THAT'S forced.
Garbage

that's better

let your true feelings out user

You got the wrong Yuri there m8, this is the Yuri who's boypussy you want to fuck to death.

HE'S THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? BECAUSE HE IS THE ESSENTIAL PINNACLE OF DEGENERACY AND THE REASON FUJOWHALES ARE EATING THIS CRAP Uh you know, one of my fetishes is boys with that shaggy hairdo, medium length hair with the one piece over their eyes, as well as brown hair/brown eye combOH I HOPE YOU CUNTS ALL DIE. I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

sorry about that friend i accidently posted the wrong image

FUCK YOh God he's so cute, he looks just like my husbando holy shiTO THE GAS CHAMBERS YOU ALL GO YOU FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIIT. FUUUCK YOU LITTLE PUSSY NUMALES OR FAT FEMALE INBREDS.

be careful what you say around him, he's shy and scared off easily

Wow why's everybody hating on Numels?

Jesus Christ I just want to pinch that little bastard's cheeks and cuddle with him NO YOU FUCKING CUNTS. YOU ARE CANCER, YOU HEAR ME? C A N C E R.

Yurifags will defend this

SEE? DEGENERACY. AND ON A LOW BUDGET TOO.

>Yuuri can fucking teleport
H-Hayai!

your tone is frightening him, anonymous

N-No, I'm sorry little fuccboi.

Who thought this looked good.
She's flailing around like a retard.

I bet you actually eat like that cunt

Terrible things should be done to that boy.

Fried chicken is hard to fit in my mouth sometimes

I just have to readjust my lips around it a couple of times

And if that goes through fine I also have to worry about the temperature, if its hot I lose it
I have a sensitive tongue...

Im sorry Im such a slob user

>eating fried chicken

Slut

Fujos are the best thing that happened to this board on ages

Who is best boy and why is it Victor?

I understand you user.

All I want is a cute, sweet boy like Yuuri in my life who I can turn into a splendid, self confident man.

Good luck user

I was solidly lesbian until I saw this anime and now can say with the utmost certainty that I would absolutely let Yuuri, Yurio, or even Viktor fuck me until I passed out from exhaustion.

What is the drinking game?

Take a shot every time yaoi happens?

Wow, you're a faggot

Take a shot everytime someone makes a
>eh, more lika Yaoi on ice amiright!!
"joke".

Take a shot every time someone says
>Yuri On Ice
>It's yaoi shit