So when exactly did this happen and why can’t I find any archive threads about this...

So when exactly did this happen and why can’t I find any archive threads about this? I’m on Sup Forums 24/7 and never saw a thread about this swedish flag take off.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mGJTI
metro.se/artikel/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me neither.

just leave

The infamous hacker Sup Forums strikes again.

oh no muh influence

>campaign
kek there was one thread full of anons shitposting and laughing about the idea. This is more desperate media spin to retain relevancy by bashing their competition. Sad that a shithole like Sup Forums is their competition but that's the world we live in.

So far I've seen more threads talking about this article than I ever did about us changing the flag ie 2>0. There were a couple of shitposts about it but nothing major. JIDF appears to have the BBC by the balls if they've forced them to write this.

Uh oh guys pack it up they got us. We put everything we had into this campaign and we got BTFO by BBC

There were about 14 threads about it for 3 days, some Brit started all the threads but there were only like 6 people actively doing anything in them, spamming the same images etc and like 30 swedes explaining why it was retarded.
Infowars covered by like the first thread so people in the thread thought it was going to be some IOTBW scale shit, it wasn't.

It was the shills at BBC false flagging a news story to write

>BBC false flagging
This, potentially.

Screencapped deleted shill thead:
imgur.com/a/mGJTI

TL;DR
>BBC is writing TV series about Sup Forums and the Alt-Right
>BBC ratted operation out to Avaaz
>growing suspicion that the BBC was Operation Swedistan's OP, to create content for their series and get click shekels by posting bbc news on Sup Forums

idk but this fail(?) reminds me of shillary clinton losing a rigged election

metro.se/artikel/Sup Forums-anv%C3%A4ndare-bakom-falsk-namninsamling-f%C3%B6r-att-%C3%A4ndra-sveriges-flagga

Reminder that Swedish media reported about this

why do people alawy post news articles in their own language here, supposing we can understand swedish, you utter idiots

>mainstream media making shit up again

come on this isn't surprising anymore.

Hmmmmmmm
Who is this, Sup Forums?

People alway say if we expose normies to Sup Forums for long enough they eventually will become addicted and involuntarily redpilled. But what about people like Wendling who become addicted to the hatred Sup Forums makes them feel. You can tell he browses Sup Forums on a daily basis just looking for some crap to write his next shit article about?

> Sup Forums is so irrelevant, the BBC bothered to write an article about it

Lol, you have to be retarded to still read ((news) from the ((MSM))

>being on any website 24/7

Get a job.

Anyone in Sweedistan feel like getting a few of these flags to the shitskins? At the very least, we might be able to kick off this race war in our lifetime. After the media picks up on the flags actually existing, lets convince BBC that the refugees were using Sup Forums to communicate amongst themselves,and we might be able to force an apology out of BBC.

Any sweedcucks interested?

Well I was there when it started, the guy who made the first post in the first thread was a Pole.
Then everybody jumped on it because of the transpiring power of memetics of this thing.

It worked, they are really pissed they got duped.

Goal was never to start the race war.
War sucks only Americans who never left their contries like war.

No fucking clue.
Just more nervous laughter from the increasingly nervous peanut gallery that our movement is somehow meaningless and easily dismissed.

>reporting on a "failed hoax"

Boy, I'd have thought a failed hoax wasn't newsworthy and shouldn't have been waved in normies' faces :^)

about a week or 2 ago some user did a few threads about it. the general consensus was it's too difficult due to language barrier