Masterpiece in the making

So why the fuck nobody is talking about this masterpiece? Seriously I haven't had this fun reading a manga in a long time

We get a thread on new chapter release, if lucky.

Is it one guy who keeps making threads about "Why aren't you reading Golden Kamui," or what? I mean, it's a sort-of okay, mildly popular series, so it seems odd that there'd be threads every week or two suggesting it's a masterpiece that no one's heard of or something.

Tanigaki's flashback was so good

Actually no, this is my first thread I've done about this manga

Gotta' love how bad this image search function works

Hokkaido
Home to the most hilarious psychopaths

It's fantastic but we don't discuss good manga here on Sup Forums.

Stop being an insecure faggot.

the less we post about it, the less shitposting we will receive

user nispa, do you want Golden Kamui shitposters? Why?

Haven't read this since around Chapter 61.

Did Psycho Trap Waifu die?

Judoka saved him

Oh nice. I remember he saying he wanted to fuck him.

and the author's home is also Hokkaido...

it's incredibly entertaining and currently my favourite ongoing series, there are threads for almost all chapters but i agree, it's still a bit of a hidden gem
it's still relatively new tho, it's only just getting licensed in the west and that will surely increase it's popoularity here
in Japan it's doing pretty well in sales afaik

what's so good about it? Might pick up it.

Golden Kamui is very good and fun, but I don't think it's a masterpiece. Highly entertaining manga, but not masterpiece.

>what's so good about it? Might pick up it.

wacky characters and gold mine of image reactions.

Don't forget that it's one of the few currently well-known series that has a actually bad ass MC.

He's not kickass in the "i fight for my friends!!!" way that regular shounen MC's wind up in, he literally fights and kills for $$$ and he does not give a fuck what he has to do.

Goddamn Sugimoto, chill.

Does he hook up with the girl in op's pic?

She's like 11.