/CBTS #416 The Q Has Spoken Edition ++

**NEW Q More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this
PREV CBTS Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

**ANT!B0T
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
youtube.com/watch?v=T_E3W_JGpzI
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=plusplus
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Mfaczg2Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=PZKpglaE4tQ
voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm/2248431
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory

PRAY

tttt

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Holy Get
Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA
Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Lots of memes White Rabbit memes V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.
======================================================================================
BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO
BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein Move on goy THEORISTS:
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

>Larp

/the larp before nothing happens/
SAGE

Why is there /\ before CBTS now?

>Why is there /\ before CBTS now?

Why is there /\ before CBTS now?

It's all over
Trump is not a secret genius
Hes a pawn of the Russians
You are sad fuckers
You love all these tangled conspiracy theories and plots
But
The bi

WE KNEW Q WOULD DELIVER
Q said 10 days of darkness
on the 4th Trump tweeted about Sutherland TX while he was flying out
on the 14th when he returned, he didnt tweet about CA, he retweeted an edited Sutherland text.

THERES A REASON FOR THAT

10 days, 10 days of darkness?

Fellas, i believe we are past the 10 days of darkness.
the "4" was to signify the saudi event.

We are now waiting on Monday the 20th, something will happen. this is D J T and the True World Order putting their stamp and seal on the new timeline.

11/22 is also the anniversary of JFK assassination, how fucking vindicating would it be to do something badass on that day?!

LETS GO

HAVE FAITH, HAVE HOPE! TRUE HOPE THAT THE GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME IS POSSIBLE, INDEED EVEN PLAUSIBLE AND ACHIEVABLE!

Cras es Noster, Deus Vult!

LATEST Q POST

Give us this day our daily bread

God Speed and God Bless US

Amen

Black rock

>Vegeta is not that tall
>There are no clear scouters in Dragonball z

Lion King
Alladin
Jungle Book

Q

It's not an S, to my people it means hope

priced in

U.S is the biggest market for cars like the M3, C63 or Giulia Q

tickles and incest? did you read my mind?

>pic related

Im from america man. stop doing this. just go to a gaybar and fuck as many guys as possible before you die

To a game called hotline miami or something like that.

muh 7d chess god emperor WOKE drink from can

I'll be that guy

Thank y0u, 0p.

some digging i did yesterday.
Think about the Rothschild collision yesterday.....

The Roths are either faking their deaths
or we are making them scared and taking them out

WOOOWW LADIES SH*LLS ARE GOING CRAAAZY

WHERE IS Q user??!?!?!?!?

Fuck my life this is hot. Character name? Artist?

I am actually starting to think Q is a false flag to kepmyou idiots chasing hour own tails

This is a broad attack on one of our strong moments. Q intervention would really help. until then anons. What is the plan.

>Everything is connected
>Let it sink in
>Again
Not your personal army.

I would ask you all to please fuck off with these retarded fucking threads, but instead I thank you for staying in one thread rather than shitting up the board more than you currently do. Sup Forums has legitimately never been in a worse state. Thank you for attracting a ton of newfags onto the board who proceed to water down any and all content in the name of a LARPfag.

But does it star Larry the Lab Rat?

youtube.com/watch?v=T_E3W_JGpzI

clean with salt...thought he meant the brds

y0u @nd NB s&&m 7&g1t. Wh@t c@n @ l0wly @n0n l1k& m& d0 t0 h&lp th& c@u$&?

@

Or maybe “Q” hasn’t returned because IT’S ALL A FUCKING LARP!!! YOU FUCKING LARP FAGGOTS NEED TO STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD!

it's on point and normies will respond - the thought of ms-13 being used in this fashion will scare soccer moms.

I doubt Q is in physical danger, myself.

>They're watching.
they are

@
That doesn't mean it's bad, that means we're inbetween Q posts. The middle of a wavelength, if you will; the trough. Conversation is more focused, and conversely there's much more shills to derail it, right before AND right after every Q post. You just have to wait for the heavenly crumbs for the bread to be truly holy. "Bad" or "poisonous" is too harsh, in my opinion.

Help spread these bots, thank you in advance

Brah, did you catch this ?

Right after the V regroup?

Sorry I misstyped why is there \/CBTS now? DId the operation suceed or something? If so did Q tell us what suceeded????

@

read the thread, even if she's gay he'll fuck her

>but instead I thank you for staying in one thread rather

bitch i got 12 threads up and i'm an amateur.

Probably/definitley is.

The Q guy could be a different guy every thread.

Anyone can make a trip code and say +++ Q in their posts and say random questions.

Why was trump chosen?
What was trump doing in Washington?

+++

Q

BOT THREAD
O
T

T
H
R
E
A
D

LUKERS IN THE THREAD, DO NOT GET DERAILED.
>LUKERS IN THE THREAD, DO NOT GET DERAILED.

IF YOU HAVE FRESH OC POST IT, I WILL INCLUDE IN BATTER

+++
What makes sense to me would be that Q knew the cabal was going to blow up the Pipeline in South Dakota, and hinted at something with "Will north save south" But he didn't mention "Keystone" until a few days later. So I don't know.

I do think this is an important line of thinking, though.
+++

I'm glad you're all on here wasting hours because it keeps your weak white trash sperm out of the gene pool

oh yeah, been on it famalam.

m4n th3 f3ck1ng sh1ll5 4r3 ou+ $0 hard right now

but I'm real goddammit

@r& y0u @$k1ng @n0n$ t0 $pr&@d knowledge of b0t$ 0r 4 b0t$ t0 $pr&@d y0ur 1m@g&$?

++

doubleplus

1. A prefix used to create the superlative form of an adjective or adverb. Also used for emphasis to stress an idea/emotion. Is superior to the prefix "plus."
ex.
doubleplusgood = fantastic/wonderful/amazing/etc.
plusgood = great/fine/better/etc.

This term originated from George Orwell's novel, 1984 as a part of the modified English language of Newspeak. In the book, doubleplus was used to eliminate "unnecessary" words to limit one's vocabulary/ability to express.

>actual accident cause kek wills it
>rothschilds under attack
>rothschilds faking their deaths because shit's about to go down

bots still using old ind top kek NB bro

By being vague he could predict a lot of things that pop up in our news.

++++

Hi Night Baker we had the same issues yesterday around same time bot overload we managed to shake an here is what we learned.

1. One a new thread is opened they stopped posting in the old thread.
Learned: there's either a manual operator or they follow the fresh bread trail.
2. A second semi unrelated thread was opened with cbts in title it got same bot spam
Learned: it's the title name they latch onto
3. There was no janitoring going on at all in cbts
Learned: Chaned thread title to catch mods eye and alert to bots.

We also changed a few chars in the initial block of text on the op.

Then poof normality restored. I think mods are just not arsed with the continuous cbts threads bit will sort if nudged along. He says optimistically.

Ahhhhhh... cool !!

Yo dog, you pretend to be human but the majority of niggers need welfare to eat. We should start sterilizing all people who use welfare.

Are you retarded? Or did you just get heavy metal poisoning from all that garment factory water?

b0th, $1nc3 b0t$ k0pi 0Ld p0$Ts

boomers like hese memes.

it's like what they expected computahs to be like

>hey this is my son he's great with the computah
>gonna be an astrostraunt and work the putahs in outer space

FILTER THESE ID's:
zsZHjhMm
eiw6wy02
BMarc7MJ
Pwp87Qg7

AND THIS NAME:
Q ITPb.qbhqo

FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE WITHOUT THE OP'S BOTS CLUTTERING YOUR VIEW

Trumps a moron
Your shuffling of his bliss prove you're ideology is rising out

1 @/\/\ |-|3R3 T0o. |-|v/\/\@nz R3gRRRR0vP @ v0@T

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=plusplus

youtube.com/watch?v=g3Mfaczg2Kk

Greatest Philosopher of our Time?

I think so.

i try, feelsgood.jpg

im gettin some Z's, heres an epic tune that lyrically fits the situation. this whole album is really good:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZKpglaE4tQ

Watching shadows dancing on the wall
Painting you and me before the fall
Time and fate have left me in this place
And reality is in my face
Is this it? And just how will I know?
Hiding under a blanket of snow
When tomorrow is another day
With bright colours over skies of grey
Somewhere high above the timber line
Must be some way I can redefine
In this atmosphere of discontent
Leaving all of this without torment
Break the shackles that have kept me down
Feel the fresh air, have to leave this town
Moving further out, with both arms spread
Ever higher up the steps ahead
Here comes the wave in
Let the water even everything
When the morning comes
All this you'll find behind you
Whispering to me
Is the wind that blows, and birds that sing?
Dry your tears
It's just something we must go through
Out with the old and in with the new
This is something that we have to do
Through the storm, I travel in the night
Find my comfort come the morning light
Somewhere high above the timber line
Must be some way I can redefine
In this atmosphere of discontent
Leaving everything without torment
Here comes the wave in
Let the water even everything
When the morning comes
All this you'll find behind you
Whispering to me
Is the wind that blows, and birds that sing?
Dry your tears
It's just something we must go through

Q is not a LARP...
YOU know that deeply or you would not be here
DONUT on UNIFYING us...
UNITY=Christ consciousness so what does dis-unity equal? Think on that deeply and turn on anything device that tries to influence your thinking..all about dis-unity...

Can you help an user out here? What within Q posts has us continually bringing up Blackrock?

We are regrouping here
W3 ar3 r3gr0uping H3R3
We are regrouping here
W3 ar3 r3gr0uping H3R3
We are regrouping here
W3 ar3 r3gr0uping H3R3

We are regrouping here
W3 ar3 r3gr0uping H3R3
J0in if y0u're human

This is Q user and his crew of Jew shills.

>11/22 is also the anniversary of JFK assassination

I strongly suspect the hammer will fall on 11/22. Not just for the symbolism and numerology, but for logistical reasons. The markets and schools will be closed the next day, minimizing public disruption. Most Americans will be too busy traveling, doing Thanksgiving stuff, and shopping for Black Friday deals to go into riot-mode. Most Americans will have extra food at home due to Thanksgiving in case things are chaotic.

Social hi-jinx, from Loba wearing a dress that fit her mother when she was Loba's age but is horribly out of style now, to Lapiz accidentally unleashing a bound horror that Loba has to bludgeon into submission with her werewolf form, ensue. Along the way, several pretty girls try to woo Lapiz, a friend mentioned but not yet seen makes an appearance, and something might get set on fire. Am not sure about the last part, but feel the best substitute for adolescent angst is actual physical threats to worry about!

The above are working notes, converted into a hopefully readable format, and subject to change at any time. Hopefully the next chapter will not disappoint, however the focus is on ensuring that the story as a whole does not disappoint. Have already trimmed perhaps fifteen thousand words of drafted material from this story. Am attempting to build the critical path prior to committing. If all goes well, chapters will click nicely into place. Also, am pressed for time as usual. Building a large story with multiple arcs and detailed worldbuilding one chapter at a time is not feasible to do in the short amounts of time available for writing.

To answer the "random worldbuilding question" about how werewolf society would view homosexual relationships, this was actually touched on in T#41 and subsequent posts. Personally view the werewolves as pragmatic creatures. Their views are tinted by the fact that they are always on a wartime footing, and always need to replenish their numbers. Most importantly, children should be raised in a stable, loving household by the parents who birthed them. This is why Loba's father has considerable empathy for Lapiz's father, who lost his wife and is trying to raise his son as best he can without taking another woman. In the werewolves' eyes, love is a beautiful and eternal thing that gives them brief succor between battles and will hopefully continue after they die in the fight.

(2/5)

Carib' (i.e. Q.R.) is tricky if you're not going for an all-inclusive resort thing. There are ways to do it independently but they require wheels (to get as far away from Cancun as possible).

Backpacking, the Pacific makes way more sense.

Again, unless you have at least a couple weeks, just fly direct to any city on the Pacific coast, all have nice beaches.

3pr3ad th3$3 p|3a$3 an0n, & [P][R][A][Y]

L0ts 0f m3m3s →
Whit3 Rabb|t m3m3$ V2 →

its all over for the shills

I also accept that Q could be nobody.

But what newfriends don't/aren't understanding is WHO does not matter.
Judge content by the content of the content, not who is telling you said content.
If you judge content by WHO made the content, then you give plots like Operation Mockingbird room to spread disinfo.

Q made very few promises. One that was made was Podesta and Huma's indictment. We STILL don't know if they were indicted on those days because the indictments are STILL sealed.

More food for thought that it's legit:

Q mentioned specifically that the CIA made an attempt on the Presidents life. It's the kind of thing that gets threads shut down.
Nobody was banned for discussing previously sensitive topics like Blackstone, pedogate, etc.

My humble and worthless opinion is our leash has been taken off.

SNOW WHITE, DISNEY, GERMANY, DIAMONDS continuation):
So it’s time to bust this story wide open.
Q: What does a Diamond look like when it comes out of the earth
A: #Rough #Diamonds grow in #cubic crystal system.

Q: Are there Diamonds in #Germany?
Over 15 #million years ago an #asteroid struck the southern region of Germany, today we know this area to be the Federal State of Bavaria and the town to be Nördlingen. When the #asteroid hit the Earth, the result was the creation of Suevite. Suevite is rock comprised of fragments that include #glass, #crystal and #diamonds. The #asteroid was so large, the force so strong and the pressure so high that the high graphite-bearing gneiss rock in the region formed diamond. Mind blowing right! The crater was 1 kilometer wide yet the impact devastation was more then nine miles across the region.
During the town’s construction the walls and Church of St. George were all built from the suevite rock. Both of these structures are embedded with millions of microscopic bits of rough diamonds. It is believed that the Church of St. George contains 5,000 cts of Diamonds. Unfortunately the ‘rough’ is so tiny that the only way to see the stones is with a microscope. For centuries it was originally believed that the massive depression was a volcanic crater. Yet it wasn’t until the 1960s that Geologist Eugene Shoemaker confirmed it was the result of an asteroid. It would be another decade before Geologists analyzed the rock and discovered diamonds. In 1995, a team of British researchers from Open University, led by Iain Gilmour and Colin Pillinger discovered the truth about the deposits. A sample of suevite was taken from a small quarry near Nördlingen. What Gilmour’s team found was that the suevite was a mix of diamond and silicon. Since then people have gone to this town in search of German Diamonds and to study the impact of the crater. Locals and researchers know that the largest rough in the region is 0.30mm.

It's insane how one post can cause the whole board to get inundated with p0rn, slide, and shill. Now let's see if the media reports the deaths of any of these Rothschilds.

Thanks m8

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Kek will kill Moloch and the world will rejoice.

I'd like to know the Blackrock connection as well. If there's an explanation that lays out the Blackrock connection all of this, then I haven't seen it.

CBTS is the truth but at what COST?

Did Trump make a Deal with the Devil?

What did the Devil want in return for abolishing the Jews? $$$? Control???

Question both sides of the coin

There must always be a King?

What was the true purpose of Vietnam War?

Did they succeed?

Why is Vietnam important? Location? Easy Access? to what?

What happened in 1975 in THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE?

Why did US help the mujahideen fight the Russians?

What resource was acquired by US as a result?

Did the US and Mujahideen have an agreement? Who broke it?

Whats the Real Reason for killing UBL?

What was he tasked todo? Overseer?

What purpose did the War in Afghanistan serve?

Who controls THE GOLDEN CRESCENT?

Did the puppets deviate from the original mission for a fast $$$?

Who supplied the $$$?

Did this make the Devil Mad?

Has the Devil gotten its revenge? THE STORM IS COMING!

Does the Devil control The Crescant and The Triangle? or just one? Who controls the other?

What is the actual reason for the Myanmar Genocide? More Space? for What?

Who controls Duterte? Why did he kill them without a trial? For Whom?

Why is Philippines important?

What lies DIRECTLY east of The Triangle?

What country lies past the Ocean?

Does the Devil control that country?

What purpose THE WALL actually serve?

Is it blocking someone or something?

THE SUPPLY IS THERE BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEMAND?

CAN THE DEVIL MAKE YOU DEMAND IT?
Percocets, molly, Percocets
Rep the set, gotta rep the set
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
Mask on, fuck it, mask off
Mask on, fuck it, mask off
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
Don't chase no bitches

Sounds like a solution...

Checked. Legit Q.

thr&@d 0n \/0@t $&&m$ d&@d, won & have h0ur$ 0ld. @m 1 1n th& r1ght pl@c&?

See
Peace

Q: Is Washington about to be in Chaos?

*2-5 days later*

CNN Breaking: 'Trump unsure of future'

chan; OMG GUIZEEE THIS WAS IT THAT WAS IT. Q QQ QQ Q

2 days later

Q: Is America ok?

*1-4 days later*

CNN Breaking: 'Florida needs some money'

chan: "OMG OMG QQQQ QQ QQ"

Can't we all be insiders if made a big list of vague questions if you had some insight into current affairs and politics?

true art

It was a previous user who brought up Seaworld, which was bought by Blackrock. On the Seaworld map was a symbol for pedophilia, the heart one. I don't have any of the images saved.

I live in an old stone house and i want to prepare for winter.
The main house heater doesnt really do anything due to the size of the house so i use a electric heater for my own room and a lot of clothes
what would be the best way to keep as much heat in as possible? what is some design logic i could use and cheap fixes to keep that heat? pic related