jesus christ, that anatomy is so fucked up

>Baki: Motobe-san.
>B: Please forgive me.

>B: "I want to protect you."
>B: That's what you told us.
>B: Confronted by that,
>B: We-
>B: I...

>Motobe: That's more than enough, Baki-san.
>M: You were not at all mistaken.
>M: "It's impossible for Motobe Izou to do that!"
>M: Is a solid conclusion to draw.

>bait.jpg
But on that note, it's understandable that people don't get the context that justifies the art.

>M: My bare hands against those monsters which are yours...
>M: Of course I'm expected to be at a disadvantage.
>M: All of you, who can fight ten battles and win ten times...
>M: "This middle-aged man Motobe will defend us...?"
>M: That's upsetting to hear.

>M: I reached over my own height.
>B: No.
>B: All of us...
>B: Misjudged the martial artist Motobe Izou.
>B: Because of that,
>B: We also misjudged the ability of Miyamoto Musashi.

>B: We were thoughtless.
>B: We failed to recognize you.

>M: Baki-san,
>M: The world's strongest boy.

Red line it, faggot.

>M: You are a treasure.
>M: You are a symbol of this era.
>M: The concept of strength...
>M: You have inherited its identity.

Somebody explain Baki to me. I watched the anime, got completely lost in the transition from season 1 to season 2, decided to jump to a random point in the manga and Yujiro was eating imagination noodles cooked by Baki.

whoops, last line of last page:
>M: The Ogre...

>M: "The world's strongest creature..."
>M: Has become a deity.
>M: That's the way of the world.
>M: Gods can't be reached.

Logic error not in your favor; lose $200

>M: Shibukawa Gouki-sensei's techniques...
>M: Are already considered a nature treasure.
>M: Cultural assets are protected.
>M: Orochi Doppo.

>M: He is the father of modern karate.
>M: If we were to lose the martial arts god Doppo...
>M: The way of karate would lose its sun.
>M: That cannot be allowed to happen.

>M: Hanayama Kaoru alone...
>M: Holds impossibly great pride.
>M: The transformed Orochi Katsumi...
>M: In the world of karate, he is a second sun.
>M: Pickle is what he is.
>M: It's needless to say that he is an asset of mankind. And a comrade.

>M: Gaia's eco-friendly combat techniques.
>M: The off-the-path way...
>M: That is yet unmistakably still karate, of Katou Kiyosumi.
>M: Shinogi Kureha's anatomy-based fighting methods.
>M: His younger brother Koushou's "Cutting Rapids". ("zangekiryuu", or "斬激流", there's no practical TL)
>M: The longevity of Kaku Kaiou, the incarnation of Chinese martial arts.
>M: XX's ○○
>M: □□'s △△

>M: All of you are treasures of this era.
>B: I agree.
>M: But...
>M: Each of you...

>M: ...Possesses a connection to the others.
>M: What of him?
>B: ...!!!

>Kureha: I was relieved to hear my name in there.
>M/B: Kureha-san!
>K: Musashi's appeared on TV.
>M/B: What!?

Character of the week: Mani Akio.
Original character, donut steel, etc.

END TRANSMISSION

He's declared war on Japan hasn't he

nah, he heard about Nanking and went to finish the job to vent his assmad

So motobe was protecting them by creating a bond wit musashi?

but musashi already created a bond with yujiro!

He has became an idol Musayan

I think his point was that Musashi isn't part of the present era.

Point is kinda bad if it includes Pickle though who is a million years older than Musashi.

Pickle is so much of an outcast that he has been living in the sewers.

Part of the present era's treasures, then. Pickle is a treasure of the present era because of his biological differences.

Motobe knows all of Musashi's tricks, so there's nothing "special" about him beyond his strength. I dunno. Maybe next chapter will make it clear[er].

Unrelated: I didn't mistranslate what Motobe said about Gaia. He doesn't say "environmental warfare", he really does say "eco-friendly combat techniques". Dunno if Itagaki had a stroke while writing the script or what.

bump

anyone else got a perspective on Motobe's intended message?

Hmmm not so much, but I'm wondering about Musashi being on TV, what is he doing?

will he commit sudoku?

>lists everyone up to Gaia, the Shinogis and fucking Kato
>doesn't mention Jack
BTFO

Gaia is legit though.
>Killed Baki, who only survived via plot armor shenanigans
>Beat one of the convicts so bad he became a bawling mess
>Hid in Pickle's room so hard NOBODY NOTICED HE WAS THERE
>Dark Tunnel

Maybe it's that because of the connection they have to each other, they will fight, but not kill. But since Musashi is from another era, he can without hesitation go into a fight to the death.

The "XX's ○○" and "□□'s △△" is Motobe listing off other names, and Baki starting to ignore him. Exact same thing happens whenever someone tries to explain something to Musashi. Motobe probably said something about how Jack never gives up. At least, I'd like to think so. jack btfo ;_;

Since Musashi only cares about fame and money, will he give up fighting now that he found out he can be on TV?

>the adventures of Musashi as a tarento
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarento

Does it just come down to him being a clone so there's nothing natural about his presence in his concept of the "era"? He's just this artificial force looking for fame in their era who shouldn't even be there so he's not really "connected" to their world at all?

its happening

THE MAD MAN ACTUALLY DID IT

what in the hell

yuncomics.com/archives/1823354

[uncontrollably screaming 'no']

MEME MAGIC STRONK

Holy fuck this is good.

I don't think he actually can, whether he wants to or not. As Baki pointed out way back when: Yuuichiro's shoulder width is like two times the size of Yuujiro's. Plus, his arms appear to be longer.

Anyone feel like the muscle anatomy has been more wacky than usual, even for Itagaki?

>Trump so scared he pissed himself
This is weird, i thought glorious nippon loved Hitler.

The muscle anatomy? No, I don't think so. Facial anatomy is kinda fucked in this chapter, but that's pretty clearly on purpose. Look at this absolutely horrific portrayal of Reagan. I honestly thought he was supposed to be a Japanese PM until I looked closer.

I doubt many foreigners have a positive view of Trump because the damn US media spends every second trying to crucify him.

What did he say to him?

I like how itakagi just made the election chapter even if the plotline with musashi was going strong.

To be honest I think he portrayed him more positively than he did Bush.

Also, is this end of his appearance, or will they talk about something?

>"Be done in under 3 minutes."
I knew learning extremely rudimentary Korean would have to pay off in some marginal way.

I'm curious as to what he would have done with the Clinton hag if she won.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c

kek Pacman taking on Retsu

Just because the author knows the anatomy well doesn't mean he actually cares to follow it realistically.

Please don't take the bait; it's practically an in-joke at this point. The guy's been saying it whenever he sees a Baki thread for like a year now. We all know that he can draw anatomy in the practical way.

b t r u m p
t
r
u
m
p

trump overreacting this much, retsu, memetobe and now this? fuck itagaki

If anything, Trump under-reacted. 'Bama had a much bigger deal about it, as I recall.

Cave is a animal, greature, Muuuuuusashi is a clone, a resurrected body

What in hell is your native language?

Strong is beautiful

In all fairness, it's Yujiro

Why is Yujiro so pumped? He has almost Oliva proportions in this.

Presumably, much like Baki, he's been training to become even stronger. As the guy in the other thread said, he's starting to look more like Yuuichiro.

Actually the anatomy on that is still off. The drawings are just detailed enough you don't pay attention to it.

What exactly are you looking for here? A published anatomic model? You're not likely to find something like that from *any* mangaka, so I guess none of them know perfect anatomy.

>What did he say to him?

What will trump do to make the US great again?

>$1 trillion spend on the ultimate robot killing machine
>mass produced super soldiers each stronger than oliva

>Next arc's enemy is Trump's own supersoldiers

Fitting, would be a good way to make Oliva and Che come back too.

>stronger than oliva
>this is somehow a threat

Oliva's still top tier behind Yuujiro, Baki and Kaku, and that's without considering his off screen training. The only one who could hard counter him is Shibukawa and even then we don't know what he can do against a serious Oliva.
It's hard to assess how strong Oliva is now.
Mass produced soldiers stronger than him are a legit threat to anyone who isn't Baki, Yuujiro or Kaku.

Pickle and Musashi are also stronger than him. How could you forget them? And Kaku is an even harder counter to Oliva than Shibukawa, but I'm assuming you meant characters of the 'lower-than-top-tier'.

His anatomy is off. That's normal considering he rarely ever tries to do it properly.

Chapter 135 was done out of nowhere and was extremely retarded. Itagaki is a hack who masturbates to his own fantasies of JAPAN STRONK and takes relief in the fact that in his little mind, Japan stands above or equal to America. Fucking nips

>Pickle and Musashi are also stronger than him.
Old Oliva, sure, but how about present day Oliva.
Memetobe beat Musashi and he's technically way weaker than Oliva, you can't say anything about current Oliva, we don't know how strong he is, if he ever comes back we'll see if he's made some progress.
Butthurt Trumpkins should go back to No wonder nobody likes you or your meme president, you can't even take a joke.

the coal to diamond thing was really cool, but he didn't piss himself

Don't lump me in with him, I like both Trump and Baki. I was actually expecting worse. As long as Itagaki doesn't have Yujiro go on a moralfag tirade about how Trump is an evil racist, we're good.

Memetobe also beat Jack who put up a better fight against Pickle than Retsu.

Its hard to gauge Bakis now because of how stupid the scale went. Memetobe beating Musashi who raped Retsu who molested katsumi who did better vs Pickle who beat fucked up Jack who totally rekt Shibukawa who beat Doppo who actually forced Yujiro to his knees who handily destroyed Kaku Kaioh who by Retsu's admission was a fucking untouchable god of martial arts.

Baki scale is non-existent.

Fuck off.

So, who would have any interest in Keisuke Itagaki's manga "Shaman"? Apparently it's been ongoing for a long time and has gone unscanned until now, but now it has been scanned. I have no fucking idea what it's about from rifling through it (perhaps it's about a shaman?), but it appears to have a high school setting, and features multiple people pissing themselves and a guy genuflecting and bowing before Santa Claus. Might find out more if I bothered to translate any of the text, which I won't do unless interest is apparent.

>Yuujiro ... handily destroyed Kaku Kaiou
headcanon is the beautiful

>>trying
You make it sound like they have to expend any effort for Trump to say something stupid yet again.

>As long as Itagaki doesn't have Yujiro go on a moralfag tirade about how Trump is an evil racist, we're good.
That would be the truth though.
But I don't see Itagaki doing that, the only thing he may make Yuujiro say is that Trump is a weak, arrogant little man unfit to lead, he'll probably get the Bush treatment. Yuujiro likes those who are humble and fight for the weak, he just dislikes arrogant people.
Honestly, I thought he would go down much harder on Trump, Bush got turned into a lackey and Obama was basically sweating blood each time he had to talk to Yuujiro.
Yeah, more or less.
It all depends on the matchup, we don't even know if Pickle is even stronger than Oliva, Oliva can run through concrete walls and bend thick steel doors like paper, Pickle is extremely durable and wrestled dinosaurs and japanese sewer alligators, we still need to see him vandalize shit like Oliva did.

And again, if Memetobe's 25 years worth of offscreen training made him beat Musashi who knows how much will Oliva learn.

I have yet to find someone to explain to me how "illegal immigrant" is a race. I'm a spic myself and apparently I'm supposed to be offended by him pointing out the fact that there are rapists among border trespassers. Figures.

>Yuujiro likes those who are humble and fight for the weak, he just dislikes arrogant people.
Well, I even half expected Itagaki to respect the fact that he fought the establishment with all the media against and won.

>Yuujiro likes those who are humble and fight for the weak
And yet seems to have no problem with Obama the civilian killer.

Fuck off with the Sup Forums shit. This chapter is clearly meant to be impartial and just comedy; don't drag US politics into a martial arts manga.

>Muh drones
By that logic nearly every modern US president is a civilian killer, hell, most modern world leaders are.
And Trump isn't really any better since he actually said he would go against the terrorists families and bomb the shit out of them.

But this isn't Sup Forums and you should all go back there.

This. As much as I'd like to parrot away about Hillary and Obama's crimes, even if I were to win the argument the thread would get raped. Let's just stop it altogether.

Well, Pickle can take a lot more punishment than Oliva, I think. Look at where Oliva stops versus where Pickle stops. He also knows some basic martial arts techniques.

Let's say Oliva has more muscular strength than Pickle - Pickle has more wild strength than Oliva. Oliva would never bite someone, you know? I think Pickle *must* win in an even fight against him, by at least a slight margin.

I don't know if I would retain full bowel control if I confronted Yuujiro either

>bowels
>pissed himself
American schools...

yessss fuck yessssss

Based Itakagi delivering.