Trying my best right now to get my shit together and find a woman for actually having a family maybe in the future and...

Trying my best right now to get my shit together and find a woman for actually having a family maybe in the future and not being such a sperglord. Not sure if this is just me and I've been brainwashed by Sup Forums, but why is it all I can see on any dating app or website (or in real life) are just the fucking same types of chicks. Hobbies include: eating, sleeping, traveling. WONDERLUST! I like: humor and sitting at home watching tele. I'm a feminist and if you are a RACIST, HOMOPHOBE or HITLER don't even message me. (I mean what the fuck?)

"I'm a free spirited traveler who doesn't take life seriously" *millions of pictures of her beside monuments or looking to the side mysteriously with some vague Paulo Coelho quote*

Then you message them and it's all one sided. You have to constantly entertain these people otherwise it all dies and you're weird. I don't know Sup Forums maybe I'm just too autistic for this. Are we doomed to be alone? Has Sup Forums ruined us?

Nice blog bro

I used Tinder for shits and giggles in Finland, they just assumed I was racist because of where I was from and didn't even care. I bet if I was Finnish they would have repoted me to the police or something.

I'm not even racist, I just like nigger and jew jokes. And it's not racism if it's directed against animals.

Thanks feller!!

You truly have to belong in the top 10% of men to get any action. That's why they are elusive.

I am a fringe 10%'r and one really has to work on them.

TL;dr it sucks

Never compromise your chracter. Message them when you feel like it and don't give a shit about entertaining them. And not giving a fuck overrall is helpful. Hakuna matata finnbro

I'd consider myself in the 10% too tho. I'm pretty damn good looking and have great job that makes girls squirm, yet looking for something concrete instead of one night stand shit, I can get that whenever

>ind a woman for actually having a family

I'm sure you can meet a nice girl at the bus stop.

This is clearly not an option.

Wanderlust is the whitest thing ever, I don't get why you always counter-signal it.

The first thing you do when you want to find a girl is install a fucking computer app? Jesus fucking christ there is no hope left for humanity.

>Looks for wife material girl
>Using a hookup app

What could go wrong?

Well, on apps like OkCupid you have to answer a serious of detailed questions so it's actually kind of decent. Like you can tell right away if someone's a feminist or not. Tinder is pure trash.

Like said, one has to really work for it.

Use tinder like it is worthless. Don't worry about the end result. Push for dates. Then at the date behave 50% retard. Girls will be confused and interested. This is if you get matches. If you don't, find a friend who can take photos

What makes you think having a relationship is so great. It's like having a dog. At times its fun but also a pain in the ass.

step 1: lift weights, look after your posture, skin, etc.
step 2: focus on hobbies and work and nothing else
step 3: see a good looking girl (in real life you stupid fucks), try to get her in your bed
step 4: get her pregnant

the end

I just want a girl who’ll grunt out a huge turd onto my face after I fuck her feet.

So PlentyofFish then?

>You have to constantly entertain these people otherwise it all dies and you're weird.

No you don't. Jesus christ. Fuck.

You see a girl at highschool, you focus on her. Your focus and attention will help draw her towards you. If she likes you, she will start to flirt, etc. She might ask you some questions. This is where you will fail because you are autistic and she will think you are hard to talk too. Then you will be alone forever.

That is how it works.

But lets say you aren't autistic, then you would talk to her. Because you are both so attracted to each other, it is all just.. you fuck, basically.

What you are describing is a girl who has no intentions of doing anything just using you for attention on some stupid fucking app. You shouldn't be wasting any time at all on that stuff.

If there is any effort at all involved and it isn't enjoyable, it is because you are doing it all wrong and she is probably just using you.

how do you meet girls otherwise?

>mfw I could go on Tinder right now and find an ugly slut to fuck and avoid becoming a wizard within ~1 year
>mfw fucking a slut just to lose virginity would probably make me much more sad than being a virgin ever could

its fucking cold, you are still tired from getting in bed too late and having to get up way too early. you just want to enjoy the last calm moments of the day before your dumb collegues at work will annoy you for the whole day. i wouldnt want to talk to accociate with other bus people too...