I asked manspreader to stop, so he punched me in the face

Who was in the wrong here?
>A woman says she was slugged in the face by a racist lunatic on the subway — all because she asked him to stop “manspreading.”
>“He proceeded to press me against the wall and manspread me excessively,”
>“When I asked him to give me room, he yelled ‘Bitch, you ain’t nothing! I’ve raped white bitches like you, fucking cunt! You ain’t nothing, you fucking bitch!'”
>The man then socked her in the mouth, bloodying her lip and knocking her head into the wall behind her

archive.is/iiKR3

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/17/subway-rider-i-asked-manspreader-to-stop-so-he-punched-me-in-the-face/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nyc is a shithole

The bitch started and lost a fight.
Nobody likes losers.

>Bitch used to whitebois apologising and doing whatever shit she tells them
>Tries it on a nigger
>Didntgoaswellasexpected.jpg
What a dumb cunt

pic related: frankengroid

Anti-Manspreader nazi
Punched in face
Punch a nazi
Thank the democrats and Soros for the instigation of face punching violence

>“When I asked him to give me room, he yelled ‘Bitch, you ain’t nothing! I’ve raped white bitches like you, fucking cunt! You ain’t nothing, you fucking bitch!'”

Y'all so fucking wild I swear.

I can't blame her desu

Although silly, she is right though. Assholes are taking up too much space on transport.

It's diabolical how the MSM can use racist, rapey black men to flip over the topic to castigate white men. Complete opposite of reality. Black men attacking women actually benefits (((MSM))) narrative. They just use selective wording in the title to flip it around. Incredible. Its like the violant rapist "german" that was actually a muslim. Diabolical.

>"He proceeded to press me against the wall and manspread me excessively,"

hot

How do you even man spread someone else?

the women, the guy Identified as a female and was trying to stop his new vagina from closing up

you cant be racist against whites

most adorable gif i've seen.

>‘Bitch, you ain’t nothing! I’ve raped white bitches like you, fucking cunt! You ain’t nothing, you fucking bitch!'”
>The man then socked her in the mouth

Things brown people do..

This. You also can't commit violence against whites, since violence = assault + power

It’s hard for me to really “blame” a nigger for acting like a nigger

And any bitch who deliberately uses sjw newspeak in public like “mansplain,” “manspread,” etc deserves to be bluntly reintroduced to reality.

America train rules are so aggressive and too stifling. Man spread? Not even word in Japanese. I masturbate on train while reading Gentaro comics occasionally and no one is angry. Sometimes I meet eyes with other passengers and awkward moment is shared but all feeling of shame is cleansed as soon as ejaculation occurs.

>get off the train bro
>no one is arrested

lol good. talk shit, get hit.

I hope they enjoy their share of equality.

I think that women was acting very racist, she sould pay reparations to the poor victim and let him pound her pussy 4 times a week for the rest of his life

she is such a racist for telling person of minority to share his space with her. fucking racist bitch.

Wtf

>feminists when they realize they're actually advocating for more of this and less accepting white people

VIBRANT
AND
DIVERSE

ban women and blacks

Here's how feminists will spin it:

>ALL MEN are violent mysoginists!
>Mascolinity is always toxic!
>Se need to indoctrinate men to be better slaves!
Conclusion: white men get castrated even further. Because black men surely don't give a shit about feminist reeducational programs. If you try this shit with them, they punch you in the mouth.

I'm glad she actually called him racist

She likely didn't learn her lesson.

Don't fucking interact with drug addicts / mentally ill homeless people.

Instead she will blame all men.

>be Sup Forumsbot
>whereismyenemy.exe
>******manspreading***
>enemy identified
>kill mode initiated

What a fucking idiot. Now she understands you can't boss around or reason with niggers.

why does a weak ass white women think she can do this?

Sounded like she was crying. Beautiful.

She needs to give up her power and her space for people of color. How dare she demand he make space for her.

She is the racist and he was only defending himself against her white supremacy. SHE SHOULD APOLOGIZE.

I'm confused
Too much or not enough nuking for you

Looks like the alt-lite is back on Sup Forums

There's just not enough killing in the world. Life should be endless open warfare, desperation, and horror. Only emptiness truly makes you full.

Kill your enemies. That's what they are there for.

>who was in the wrong

The white man, clearly.

first mistake taking a #$%#$ transit. that is a magnet for the kangz crowd. if you white you have to brains to move out to a white area

Why didn't you post a link with a video you stupid asshole?

nypost.com/2017/11/17/subway-rider-i-asked-manspreader-to-stop-so-he-punched-me-in-the-face/

We build magnetic hover trains for your kind

>only emptiness makes you full
Top pseud. If youre not happy working at taco bell then just quit.

LOL exactly.

LOLOLOLOL

>Because black men surely don't give a shit about feminist reeducational programs.

Neither do I. Neither should you.

You OP for reposting this shit again.Also not political,fuck yourself.

Nigress was wrong for starting a chimpout for absolutely no reason. Man was wrong for not solving the issue like a real person instead of stooping to her level.

>implying the nigger that hit her was mentally ill or homeless and wasn't just a typical nyc coon that flies off the handle for the slightest perceived reason of "disrespek"
The guy wasn't mentally ill this was just TNB. roastie's first red pill.

In fairness to the negro, I too however dream of one day beating a feminist sjw senseless as well.

I'd refuse if some cunt accused me of "manspreading". I dont accept this homo language.
Ask me to make room like a reasonable human being like everybody else did on the bus for the last few decades.

Annoy the blackie, get a smacky.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!

Black pepo am i rite?

Another SJW gets a dose of redpill. Looks like it didn’t take though, will probably need a few more.

Check them digits.

/ournigger/

>Accused a random stranger of a word he probably doesn't know because he wasn't aware he was doing it because of biological differences formed during cell division in the womb that are wrote to his DNA.
>Got punched for being a fuckwit
>Im the victim baaaaaaaaawwwww
In the land of the free

I think Sup Forums has turned me even more anti-roastie than anti-shitskin. I'm now rooting for the nig nog when he attacks a white woman.

>be liberal SJW roastie
>take public transit because muh carbon footprint and muh diversity
>so indoctrinated by tumblr and the media that I never learned to fear certain people or groups
>decide I have the right to the entire seat
>guy next to me is manspreading me, I will publicly shame him into stopping like I see online all the time
>spew my libtard gibberish at him
>he fucking cracks me in the jaw
>this isn’t how it’s supposed to go
>as an oppressed POC he’s supposed to understand “our struggle” and accomodate me while apologizing profusely
>no one warned me about this
>thankfully there was a man nearby to defend me
>gotta post this ASAP, it’s at least a bronze medal in the victim olympics

Fuck, it's alive

Hmm. Let's translate the buzzwords.
>A cunt says she was slugged in the face by a reasonable chap on the poverty train -- all because she told him to stop "manspreading."
>"He proceeded to defend himself and manspreaded much more."
>"When I told him I needed room, he yelled "Milady, you are feeble! I've rejected white women like you, fucking pleb! You are nothing, you damned whore!"
>The man then fisted her in the mouth, bloodying her lip and knocking her head into the sense behind her

top kek right here

She's harassing him because he is a black man.

So niggers are /our/guys?
Are whites the real cucks?

The woman since she can't mind her own business.

Subways are the ultimate redpill. Everyone from everywhere comes together in a small metal box under ground. Nowhere to go but forward.

Say the wrong thing? Move the wrong way? Miss your stop? Be prepared for a harsh dose of reality. You end up getting slugged, while some guy tapes it, and if you're lucky someone steps in. And somewhere along the way, you realise that no one gives a damn about POC, laws, rights...

It's ego all packed together in a tin can, and the smart ones survive.

Why’s he a racist? He’s just a thug being a thug. Would’ve punched a black woman who said the same thing, then probably married her.

>gets punched by black man
>blames it on white male privlidge

Control, manipulating others based on your inner agenda is assault.

Bitch that Punch.

uttering the "word" manspreading should be an automatic punch in the face

Underared

Good work Japan.

A+ japanon

and you wonder why niggers rape and murder white women. A hundred years ago this feral chimp would have been tied to a post and whipped till the sunset.
>muh based nigger
>t. proud boys
fuck yourselves. He hated whites in general, of every political persuasion, but chose the weakest example he could find. He's a coward and a punk. Think a little harder you faggots.

leled

Based Black guy.

i am very sorry to ask this... but what is manspreading?

Notice something?

quality shitposting

She violated the NAP. That nigger was well within his rights to slap, beat, and stomp her if he chose to.

They're forcing Nu-males to sit with their legs closed haha.

The balls on this guy!

>burn the coal pay the toll
>muh based black btfo'd by white woman.
She literally told a nigger to quit touching her. Make up your minds faggots, it's one or the other.

>manspreading

That's a fucking SJW term, you dumb mutt. SJWs aren't white, as far as I know they are worse than niggers because they are to blame for our current predicament. Traitors are worse than your enemies, always remember that.

>>“He proceeded to press me against the wall and manspread me excessively,”
wait
what does she even mean by this
manspreading is spreading your legs as a man while sitting down.
how does he press her against the wall and manspread her excessively.

>manspreading
>touching

Yeah, there's physical contact but it's perfectly acceptable in that context and you should know it. A western woman, probably SJW, gets smashed, everyone wins

>wypipo colonizing poc spaces
What else is new?

As a fucking cis male, i have the God given right to take as much fucking space as i want and touch as many fucking knees in public spaces, because my balls go fucking numb if i cross my legs and get sweaty if i just close them, and i still plan to procreate.
This right should apply to any and all males with XY chromosomes.

Be more like Japan

>In her Facebook post, Saia said she reported the incident to police, although the NYPD said they did not have a report on file as of Friday morning.

>The video is being investigated by police, an NYPD spokesman said.

women

So alpha

Redpilled niggers > feminists, sjw, etc any day. I'd befriend a thousand niggers before I befriended a die hard feminist. Fucking cancer.

dumb cunt figures out why we hate niggers!

Even a nigger does something right twice a day.

It's when a German woman spreads her legs for the real men of the Arab world...

Equality and multiculturalism.
That is what white women wanted and that is what they got.

Quality shitpost as always. 10/10

He was wrong for punching her, but women will never understand the need to make room for all that junk.

>get off the train
>nowhere as near from his destination
>must buy another train ticket
wow. so this is the power of the free market?

Jews fear the Samurai.

In Islam this is how you say, "Hello."