To you, the immortal

Chapter 2 is out
It gets spooky

reader.sensescans.com/read/to_you_the_immortal/en/0/2/page/1

Good read so far

So next he is going to turn into the loli?

thanks for the rec, this is interesting.

I hope she doesn't die

It seems pretty likely she's going to die.

But, eh, then the immortal will become a loli.

This feels like some sort of reverse Kino no Tabi series, where the traveler goes to a different villages and dies to become the next one.

Did the qt who cant use bows attack the group at the end?

Probably, seeing from the bad shot.

Her bad aiming was way too obvious, i think she's been faking it in order to catch the bodyguard by surprise.

I don't think the bodyguards were training with her though. (Also, it's a he isn't it?)

But the way she shot those arrows, missing completely and walking away without any disappointment makes me think she/he was faking it.

>(Also, it's a he isn't it?)
No, it's a girl. She was playing the Dad of the family when she was with the child, so the child pretended that the qt is a guy.

So she isn't pure anymore?

Yeah, but we don't know how you become an adult there. Is it seksu? I doubt it as the other girl who become an adult looked rather young.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I always like a good, somber series.

so what will be the moral of this story?

Ooima seems to have improved her art, let's see how she does once she starts drawing on a weekly schedule (I suppose these first few chapters were drawn way before releasing).

Still can't figure out where the story will go. Right now it doesn't seem like it'll be a very long manga.

Everyone dies, get over it.

How many chapters are out in nipland? 2?

not sure yet, let's see if in next chapter the immortal switches body to loli or not.

Maybe he will stay as the boy for a while and learn to be a human being instead of jumping from body to body every few chapters.

yes, I think chapter 3 should be out on monday in Japan