Why is James Woods being such a pussy?

Seems like Trump tactics 101

>step 1 - say something controversial
>step 2 - walk it back a bit
>step 3 - negotiate a deal

You think Trump didn't know he was going to trigger libtards? You think D Jr. didn't tell him about the racket that is conservation hunting? You think he just opened his big mouth and didn't have a plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/09/extinction-looks-like-photo-last-male-northern-white-rhino/
savetherhino.org/assets/0001/7279/What_is_trophy_hunting.pdf
youtu.be/tncnWp67wQI?t=80
africageographic.com/blog/trophy-hunting-a-conservation-concept-vs-the-reality/
youtube.com/watch?v=A276_8XeLgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a homosexual.

>Why is James Woods being such a pussy?

Leave the animals alone you motherfuckers!

Trophy hunting is a degenerate “sport” for sheeny fuckbois

You can really tell a lot about a persons character, in how they deal with animals.

Big game hunting is degenerate though

Conservatism goes together with conservation. Teddy Roosevelt would be proud

It's for alpha chads who do what ever the fuck they want because they live life on their terms.

People like you did this:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/09/extinction-looks-like-photo-last-male-northern-white-rhino/

i was going to read your thread but before i did i realized you were a paid shill puppet and decided to sage

See

Most wildlife refuges actually cull these animals anyways so they can maintain a certain population. So instead of just killing them they invite rich people make them pay a shit ton of money which goes to the park and all of the meat is donated and the animal stuffed locally. I don't see the issue.

Killing wild animals have nothing to do with conservation.
There's only one white rhino left, because there's autistic subhumans like you who hunt them.

They do what they want while you do what you can

Dude, that is economics 101

Hunting for sport with a gun is honorless garbage that proves nothing. I'm all for hunting, but actually challenge the animal. If your life was never in danger, you simply bullied a lesser creature.

This hypocritical piece of horse shit

Fucking actors who think they're so special that their words hold political value

What about your fucking adoptive daughter, uhm I mean wife, what is the fucking point of that you sloppy, wrinkly fucknugget?

The point of safari-hunting animals is that the landowners (people that live in the poverty of the 3rd world) get so much resources and money that it wouldn't matter even if they Were exterminating the fucking elephants.

However, the preservations get to keep all the meat which they consume for months.
The animals they are hunting are over-populating the area because No One else fucking hunts them except for people who pay Thick Money.

I fucking hate all of you and them. Your fucking ignorance and lack of information aren't fertile ground for arguments or such strong opinions.

I hope one day I will be able to hunt people...

Watch adio Africa and you tell me. Corrupt Africans let people do this shit.

He's doing it so the focus is off his tax reform plan so senators won't feel media pressure to vote against it.

Unless of course, you're all idiots and don't know that.

This, hunters are only allowed to kill a select few animals who are actually causing numbers to dwindle by not allowing others to mate.

And all of the proceeds go back to the community and helping the remaining animals.

If you guys are against this then you are bluepilled as fuck. Might as well go be a vegan you pussies.

Killing animals for any reason other than survival might actually be wrong. Osychopaths who torture cats in dark alleys are clearly fucked up and yet the meat industry does basically the same thing to pigs young cows lots of animals. In the modern world, with modern agriculture and tech, there is probably no legitimate need to kill animals for survival for anyone. This seems to be true no matter how I look at it.

But I have eaten meat and I enjoy the taste. I literally have a cheeseburger in my sweatshirt pocket waiting to get to a microwave. I'm convinced that this is hell and we're all demons. Mankind is just so wrong all the time.

Food, Ivory, fun. The elephant is going to die anyways, it's not like they shoot baby elephants.

>Corrupt Africans let people do this shit.

You have already army over there.
Time to move your ass and use your army for something good.

>le noble hunting

That's absolutely retarded. Who cares if it isn't a challenge? You're a fucking human, it's never going to be a challenge.

Caring about animals doesn't make somebody a pussy, anymore than not caring about them makes them a psychopath. You have to be 18+ to post here, btw.

Nigger poachers did that faggot

*tips*

>implying I hunt endangered animals
reminder: the elephants in question meet the population requirements for hunting

Yeah what's more alpha than shooting an animal from ages away in a safe location.
Big game hunting is beta, nigger tier shit. Hunting by yourself with no faggot advantage on the other hand, is Chad tier.

The way normal people talk about bacon as if it was never a living, extremely intelligent pig is far, far more offensive then someone giving an animal an eternal legacy of remembrance as a trophy and lifelong story to be retold over and over, their head (a symbol of their mighty form, life, and death) forever keeping watch over the hunter ensuring that the man who killed them is a good man.

I guarantee that many people that are so upset by this pose with "trophies" (aka: pictures of food) that they had absolutely nothing to do with killing nor do they have any context of the animals life, death, home, etc.

This isn't even taking into account the more tangible realities of money and meat.

>liberals cry over retarded whales and Riho's going extinct as if it actually fucking matters
>meanwhile they cheer on the extinction of the white race
What did they mean by this?
Whale is fucking delicious btw. So is shark fin soup and other "taboo" foods you soyboys are too crybaby to eat.

>allowed to kill a select few animals
so they dont even really hunt it? they just travel to shoot an elephant in the face?

Yeah this, hunting is alpha as fuck when done correctly

>man becomes top of the food chain because of it's mastery of tools
>faggot liberals on their smartphones who make a living sitting at a desk tell people in order to hunt correctly they should use their bare hands

Chads are enemies of civilization who need the boot on their neck or society falls apart. They were perfectly happy as hunter-gatherers and had to be dragged kicking and screaming into higher culture. That being said, there’s no legit reason trophy imports should be banned.

kill niggers but let the elephants be, you fucking kike

Yeah, basically. It's not even really hunting, it's just someone paying a shit ton of money to get a trophy they got themselves.

>slaughtering animals for fun is cool
Fucking insectoids.
It's funny how much you bitch about muh holocaust too.

Nah, James Woods is right, there literally is no fucking point to this.

Compared to what? Tweeting about it?

That wasn't what I was saying at all. I'm not a liberal, in pretty far right wing. I just think shooting an animal from a huge distance away while you're fully protected is fucking gay.
Me and my uncle's would go up in to the woods where my grandparents lived every weekend, and we'd shoot pheasant and the occasional deer. It was fun, challenging and exhilarating.
Big game hunters tend to be fat rich faggots who act like badasses because they got an easy kill while being assisted.

Come on Shark-fin soup tastes the same as any soup. It's not worth killing a shark for fucking soup.

However, I don't give a fuck. It's natural. We are nature. We kill nature. It's nature.
Those animals may cease to exist, but animals do that naturally. Animals have been dying and disappearing ever since animals came to be. Natural.

If someone would fucking kill the pandas already, I would highly appreciate it. Imagine the amount of money that is being spent on fucking pandas. Why?
Human arrogance.

>save the whales, save the snails
>save the bees, save the trees

You know why? Because it's fucking easy to save a snail or whale or bee or a tree. It's hard to help and change humans.

How about save humanitiy, eh? How about instead of 'stop killing rhinos' we go 'stop killing us!'?

The planet will be fine, faggots. It was struck by meteors, solar storms, magnetic shifts, earthquakes, volcanos, exposure to the sun's radiation etc... and you think killing animals does something to its self-preserving system?

Lack
Of
Knowledge

Excess
Of
Ignorance

You know absolutely nothing about hunting and I would wager almost never set foot anywhere close to the wilderness.

What kind of person would think a "real man" should create unnecessary suffering and that this suffering is part of a fair-chase ethic?

Also on what planet do you think hunter success rates are anywhere near the level you are implying? Where I live deer hunting success rates are somewhere around 15% on average. They are far lower in certain places and even lower for other game.

So you think someone on a Montana Unlimited Sheep Hunt tag for example (success rate in the low single digits, 0% in some zones some years) should not use a gun because that is "unfair"?

If this were true then proof of the benefits to conservation would be readily available.
But none of these cunter faggots nor the cock suckers who support doing this shit ever present any.

And no i don't give a fuck about villagers getting meat and neither do said cunters nor their cock sucking supporters.

Nope we don't Greekboi. Other than like 200 dudes in djbooty we don't have too much of a presence in Africa.
But what would the rest of the world think if we started annexing African states?

Its nothing about being fair, I don't give a fuck about the animals or the advantage, there's just not really any challenge to big game hunting.

This triggers the soyboy

>Degenerate sport hunting

Fuck em. Respect your kill.

>If someone would fucking kill the pandas already, I would highly appreciate it.
kek

I'd like those inbred pussy faggot dumbfs in a room with me, alone, for five minutes, without their boomsticks...

they'd soon learn the meaning of "manhood"

Do they act like bad asses or are you just projecting on to them. Maybe they don't want le nobel hunt, it's not their thing. Also, what's wrong with being rich? Some people need some perspective and to stop being faggot half libs.

This.
Africans are so poor and so inhumane you pay them enough they will let you kill the niggelts there.
So all this well it was going to die anyway shit is just shit excuses.

Maybe you are just using "big game" in a confusing way. In America at least "big game" includes deer, elk, bear, sheep, goat etc. and is not just used to refer to African Safari hunting.

>Also, what's wrong with being rich?
Yeah even if you use that money to do shit things.

>caring about the worlds natural beauty
>pussy
Fuck off idiot. I'd rather it was a legalisation to sterilise the Africans as those locusts are destroying the planet.

All the shit going on in the world and letting rich fucks hunt endangered animals for "fun" and then bringing back trophies of their kills is such an idiotic thing to do. Whoever came up with that is living in a fantasy world and oblivious to the real dangers and rising threats.

>implying hunting is inherently wrong

The question people should be asking is why Obama set this legislation to expire during his successor's term. But the media isn't allowed to say anything negative about Obama.

implying pulling a trigger makes you less tough.

You see plenty of people brah about it like it was some massive challenge when it isn't.
Fair enough, there are some people who don't act like complete faggots about it but the ones that do are cringe worthy. It's like winning a game of footie against ten year olds and bragging about it.
Wasn't aware of that. I did mean exclusively African safari hunting, my bad.

Parks in Africa get over 200 million dollars charging people for trophy hunting that they wouldn't otherwise see.

Brag**

It will be a challenge to gut and skin
When all your knives are binned

savetherhino.org/assets/0001/7279/What_is_trophy_hunting.pdf

Implying your soybody can handle the recoil of an elephant rifle

Implying killing things for you enjoyment is right.
Or shows you have a shit priority system.

Nah, I live in rural Wales and always take a big knife with me. Even my completely legal folding knife would do the job but nice maymay though

>hope one day I will be able to hunt people
lol, k General Zaroff

lol yeah .
Meanwhile little girls go hunting.
Good luck reaching for "hurrr I'm a hunter" when someone gets in your face to knock you out and you shit your pants.

Might as well just post it if you're going to plagiarize him.

youtu.be/tncnWp67wQI?t=80

Being a pussy for not seeing the point of hunting and making elephants extinct? Preserving species and races of animals is the opposite of being a pussy.

>waa don't kill the things that do nothing but kill things all day

They're animals. Why do you think they're more noble than humans?

Yes, this isn't even anything controversial. A hunter pays to shoot the animal that rangers, who would shoot the animal in any case, will appoint to them.
There is a system that needs to be kept in balance, otherwise it would have bad consequences for farms and for the rest of animals.
We had an outbreak of wild boars few years back. Some moron invited the army to help with the problem, and army, being what it is, shot everything that moved, because there weren't forrest rangers involved to eplain which ones to shoot. Working as it is, they shot most of alpha boars and the remaining betas have caused an uncontrolable population explosion that went completely out of control and worsened the situation ten times.
Heartbleeding cocksuckers of course doesn't know anything about it so they just scream 'Raaaape'

Shooting trophy animals for fun while half intoxicated with a belly full of food isn't manly.

It is the whitest sport.
paying to conserve them when cucks pay nothing to help them is pretty based.

Neither is posting on Sup Forums but I don't see anyone bitching about you in this thread.

Love the George Carlin reference user

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

elephants=the ultimate apex predators

Because he isn't claiming to be mainly while posting on Sup Forums you flat out sperglord.

It's degenerate because they're canned. A good hunter would be a bit more capable to do such a hunt without a guide bringing him to his quarry.

I'm glad they go for the sick or old ones, but the one in the OP pic looks awfully juvenile.

Use the funds for conservation, charge them more, and for the love of God commit more people to the destruction of poachers and smugglers.

He's the next expose on the Famous Hollywood Abusers of Underage Girls list and needs to virtue signal hard.
Do you really think an aging drug addict who fucks 14 year olds gives a shit about Africa or Animals.

I'm going to go refill my bowl with Lucky Charms and Almond Milk. I expect your offensive post to be deleted by the time I return.

One day you're all going to be shot in the head and we'll see how you like it then. Oh wait, you won't.

A fag that wacks off to anime girls shouldn't be decrying people for not being manly enough.

Before hunters invented conservation every single game animal in the United States would have been on the endangered species list (if the Endangered Species Act existed in that era). Keep that in mind. This includes animals of modern abundance such as deer and turkey.

big theme you are missing kid.
It can only benefit if done right.
that article is theoretical and you stupidly assume anything in Africa is done right.

africageographic.com/blog/trophy-hunting-a-conservation-concept-vs-the-reality/

I knew an airline pilot who along with his hunter mates paid for a ranger service in Africa to protect the wildlife.
All of the rangers were killed in gun battles with poachers.
Like it or not, hunters are the only reason why big game are considered a resource and not a pest to be exterminated.
The hunter gets the trophy head or skin, the locals eat all of the rest of it.
Also Jews have nothing to do with hunting.

Don't act above such creatures showing your low IQ ass should have been aborted.

perfect solution to the african population explosion! it's brilliant! what better hunt than 'the most dangerous game'?

>elephants extinct

Go ask hindu farmers what they think about your tender white heart. if you want to keep elephants around, then hard control has to be eacted over them, otherwise the farming peasant will kill everyone of them.

reality
sorry if it hurts.

That is a nonsense post.

>don't act above retard animals who can't even comprehend using a stick to hit something

We got a big brain here.

>using daddy's money to pay for an expedition to kill otherwise harmless creatures that were minding their own business

Lording power over lesser creatures that have little chance of fighting back is one of the most beta things there is.

I teaches the cunts to run. FFS.
Slide

Woods is one of the most based mother fuckers on this planet you cuck

Nice ad hominem

Show me a mortal effort that has any point to it.

watch this and tell me if you still want to off an elephant

youtube.com/watch?v=A276_8XeLgE

Says the fag that buys his food from factory farms and would die if the supermarket stopped putting things on the shelf for him.