Arrive home from work and pat pockets

>arrive home from work and pat pockets
>OH SHIT MY WALLET IS MISSING
>must have fallen out of my pocket at the parking lot, oh god, i don't care about the money but all those IDs and shit and my ATM card has the pin written on it (my memory is shit)
>surpass the speed of light while sprinting there
>almost there
>pass a dindunuffin, walking from the directing i'm running towards
>he smirks at me as he passes me, almost as if he knows something i don't
>arrive at my car
>nothing
>FUCK..wait a second
>THAT FUCKING THIEVING NIGGER
>sprint back and catch up to him
>tell him to give my wallet back or i'm calling the POPO brigade
>he gets defensive and angry and yells that he dindunuffin
>about to dial 911 and getting ready to jump him if he tries to leg it, too much adrenaline coursing through me to realize i would end up stabbed or shot
>phone vibrates
>dindunuffin sees me pulling the phone out, thinking i'm about to make the call
>he bursts into a sprint and disappears
>too chickenshit to go after him after all
>pick up the phone
>it's my coworker telling me i forgot my wallet at work
What the fuck? Why did he run?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rSRBQVBZpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do no sqash qt puffball till eye pop out that not a fun

oh gawd is tis cute

He recognized you as the infamous white hispanic, Zimmerman

LMAO

Probably had a warrant

please put that baby womble back where you found it
its mother is probably looking for it

He just stole someone else's wallet and thought it was yours by mistake

Show your flag faggot

Holy shit this is hilarious, he ran because he's afraid of police and was probably scared of you a bit too. Probably had weed on him or something.

Why aren't you focusing on the fact you let your assumptions in regards to his race get the better of you in regards to thinking rationally? There's a difference between logic and blind, stupid emotion. I'm all for hating the degeneracy of ethnic groups but holy shit man at least admit when you've done wrong and try to better yourself, being a hothead like that does no good for anyone.

>dindunuffin
Yesterday someone askin' how2 call a niigashit correctly. Myproposal is - "dindu". Mex or shitskinned or other scum - same word for all of it.

He ran because you were acting nuts and he didn’t want anything to do with your crazy shit. He didn’t know what you were reaching for. Maybe he thought it could have been a gun. He had shit to do and didn’t have time for your nonsense. Honestly. You need to chill.

>my ATM card has the pin written on it

What we need is more dead niggers. OP did the right thing.

SJW LARPING, at least it's better than "blumpf is finished, he drink water!"
I give you a 3/10 sage points

Genuinely retarded. If that is what we needed then OP did the wrong thing by being such a pussy.
Either way you look at it he acted like a moron and should take this as a learning experience on how to improve as a human being and stay calm under moments of stress.

>my ATM card has the pin written on it
You are a fucking idiot then.

He shaked the cage of some crime ape, we want them running in fear.

Don't be such a bitter nigger lover, remember where you are.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7rSRBQVBZpU

I forgot being here meant I had to act like a useful idiot. Get out of here you fucking kike. Every one of us should aspire to become more rational, calm and collected when it comes to dealing with issues otherwise we are no better than morons that loot and the dumbasses that cause african villages to change hands every other year.

oi i havent been amassing pipe guns for the last few years to not start a death squad epidemic

>defending nigger apes

Choke to death on nigger cock, fucking sick faggot

Niggers, the apes of humans