[HorribleSubs] Bungou Stray Dogs - 20

Q fucked up messing with the wrong Eldritch Abomination.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479563638226.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479563708326.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479564936027.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He a good boy, he ain't ask for this

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479563638226.webm
He didn't deserve this.

I love Stray dogs threads, they're always so active

I wanted to make it yesterday but then I fear it would die as I went to sleep.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479563708326.webm

Tiger is so fluffy

Forgot pic

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479564936027.webm

Tiger is so dense

Nice character development for her

Her braces smile will be protected.

Did MC fucked that kimono girl yet?

>kimono girl yet
She has a name.

The anime made it look more lewd.

second waifu get
>Moby Dick is a fantasy airship

Lucy >>> Shit >>> Kyouka

>Q jobs
D R O P P E D

How could this be shit?

> next week.

THE HYPE IS REAL.

>The ending

Why are the gaijin the bad guys in this show?

Same user.

My sides went into orbit when I read this in the manga. They got the scene right in my book.

Fuck that kid, Lovecraft for life.

Would you marry Ms. Louisa?

>Fuck that kid
Jail time for you, sir.

But I just wanted to give him a balloon sculpture.

See you next week.

Fucking Nyarlathothep, maan

Japan's literary tradition was effectively reduced to light novels once western literature became widely available

The thumbnail looked like a screenshot from the Giratina episode from Pokemon Generations.

so is kyouka rip?

>the police got her and she should face execution since muh 35 people
>pic related

Goodbye Kyouka

He's kind of a creepy little shit, but that was still brutal. Damn, Steinbeck.

He didn't ask to be an experiment he doesn't even like his powers.

Pretty sure she killed them.

bumping so this thread is still around when i watch the ep

Is Kyouka stronger than Akutagawa if she gets serious?

bump

In all seriousness what keeps people watching this show? It isn't worst show by any stretch but hardly the best either.

I like the idea of the port mafia and the agency teaming up. That's one of my favorite "tropes."

While I like this season more than the first, all of the present-day stuff has been really weak. Some of these abilities and strategies make no sense. How did Dazai KNOW that Atsushi would bring him the doll? How did Dazai even know what happened to Atsushi? Why didn't Q's ability work on Lovecraft? Why doesn't Steinbeck's ability cause himself pain when he's the one connected to the trees? Why didn't Kyouka go back to the Agency instead of just fucking around if she wasn't kidnapped? If Q is a port mafia experiment, then how is the Guild going to get another doll for Q? Why does the Guild need to fight everyone to find the book anyway, other than it being easier?

>In all seriousness what keeps people watching this show?
I'm not sure, I didn't like the first season, but the first arc of this season was pretty good. There's some cool fights I guess. It feels like there's a lot of effort put into it because it looks really nice and has decent production values, it's just that the source material is super weak.

I watch it for Dazai and to a lesser extent, Chuuya. Everyone else a shit.

so...Ango is dead?

People don't die in this show.

Except for the only good character.

I like the premise. The characters and events are interesting enough; and the author knows how to match up abilities in a fight.

This and Odasaku.

I really like the chapter 31, so i can't wait for next episode.

didn't know that Dazai and Chuuya were childhood friends. Looking forward to ep 21 too

Based Lovecraft.

I cried at this scene

Q doesn't like his powers? Fine. Why does he act like a turd and try to injure people voluntarily then?

I just find it interesting enough to keep watching. I know that sounds vague, but I'm not sure how else to put it. I only drop stuff if it's painfully boring or if there's just another reason I don't care.

This is what being a misunderstood edgy teenager is all about.

while i dont think its written particularly well, i think the show is very creative.

The powers are all quirky with their weird strengths and limitations, which ties into the characters charm.

Also, the three way gang war has been pretty good, all sides are interesting to some extent. If the show had just neen Agency vs Mafia like most of s1, I probably would have dropped it.

I prefer this show gifts than Jojo's stands.

Sorry but I am not buying this shit. He deserved that treatment.

Why do you hate Q?

Finally caught up after putting this off all season. Man, it's nice to see Kyouka-chan and Atsushi-kun again, even though the days of kawaii maid outfits and DAETO's seem to be long over.

Maid outfits and deito days are NEVER over.

At first I thought he was going to kill himself

Best girl. There is something about best girl constantly saving the male that makes me really happy.

>How did Dazai KNOW that Atsushi would bring him the doll? How did Dazai even know what happened to Atsushi?
Anime/LN friendship nonsense. probably
>Why didn't Q's ability work on Lovecraft?
Lovecraft is no longer a gifted human, but just a gift with a human shell to inhabit.
No clue about the rest. just guessing and I ran out of steam halfway.

>Kyouka-chan and Atsushi-kun

He was experimented on and it messes with his mind.

Oh, my kokoro.

Shit taste.

Good direction (Igarashi da gawd), mostly great chara designs, competent direction, likeable cast with some great humour and reaction faces.

----
Anybody knows how much chapters/pages they're adapting per episode ? These last two felt rushed.

>competent direction
meant: competent animation

Never has best girl been so clear.

So, is Atsushi going to get a harem?

Is there a right Eldritch Abomination to mess with?

> Anybody knows how much chapters/pages they're adapting per episode ? These last two felt rushed.

2 chapters.

The next ep is the Soukoku chapter. Do it right Bones.

> so much hype for the next episode
Why?

>Why didn't Q's ability work on Lovecraft
You really have to ask why a mindbreak ability does not work on a person who's work was all about horror we can't comprehended?

Fujobait

Would you accept her healing?

I'm hype for next episode

Chuya's full ability. Also general Dazai and Chuya interactions.

If the alternative was death, sure. Anything less and i'll heal slowly in a hospital.

Some people read the novels. Its obvious to them what happens next.
Team up with Port Mafia. Dazai and Chuya team up to save Q and then there is another fight against the eldritch abomination which reveals something interesting.

Time to get better!

>Atsushi has a 7 billion dollar bounty on his head, all to find a book
I expected more

Well they were about this close to burn a fucking city over the fucking book.

I repeat, I expected more.

Just wait until you figure out what the book can do then you'll understand why it's important that somebody gets it.

The book is pretty important assuming it's ever found.

A harem of boys maybe

Well now it all makes sense now

Best team.

> Fujobait
Where?

I would use it to erase Sup Forums from existence and make all women stop aging by age 12.

You monster

No homo, just bros.

Really wish there would be more backstory on them as Double Black doing missions for the Mafia in future manga chapters or even a LN.

He was strangely absent in the flashback arc

> Soukoku = $$$
> Dazai and Chuuya are the most popular characters in BGD.
Don't worry user.

If I remember right he wasn't mentioned in that LN either. I'm fine with him not being a focus of that LN since that was the Dazai/Odasaku/Ango story but I feel like his name should've been brought up at least considering that they seemed like an important duo to the Mafia.

Oh well maybe future work will show something.

>Melville's ability is literally a huge robotic whale ship thing.

I don't understand why he complained about his ability. Just don't destroy the doll if you don't like it.

I know at this point it shouldn't but still really triggers me each time they try to depict Port Mafia like some sort of "friedly bad guys". Sparing them all the time, having buddy talks...

This people are MURDERERS they try to kill agency members, they sell them, murder cops, bomb trains, and kill innocent people on daily basics. The first time that Rashomon appeared he entered on a room with two cops and an innocent woman and killed them all.
There is nothing friendly on them. They all deserve to be shot in the head.

What the fuck are they helping people now? So we can see they are not that bad or something? They do that sort of thing (spreading death and destruction over the city) themselves on daily basics and now their are shown like some sort of heroes? That doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, I'm mad.

I liked how it kind of contradicts with her losing hope.

Is almost as if he lost a girlfriend to win another