The BBC is popping OFF about us. Are we utterly BTFO?

The BBC is popping OFF about us. Are we utterly BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42003496
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw shit posting is a news story

Burn it all

they're just making sure the swedes don't take it seriously by mistake

>shit post so hard you meme it into reality

This is the power of kek

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42003496

link if someone wants to archive it

The guy who wrote the article, also was the OP in the Sup Forums threads, he's making his own fake news.

They're not wrong.

>meme flag
>kek
Wew lad

It's over guys, this is what you get for not using change.org. Now we're the laughing stock of the internet.

This so called "decline" is due to Sup Forums getting much more traffic in the last year or two...it makes it harder to execute our plans with more of the enemy's eyes lurking here.

>a delusional "lol so epic xD" stunt that noone except a handfull of overly ambitious newfag tryhards thought would take off
>harder to execute our plans with more of the enemy's eyes

you should remember the cross is also a muslim symbol. the swedes cross, crucifying all swedes to their muslim invaders. this was just a joke, they knew it, and now are using this to their favor

How quickly you've forgotten how many stunts Sup Forums has successfully pulled off.

oyyy...

I haven't. You just weren't part of any of them, and this wouldn't and couldn't have ever been one of them since noone with half a braincell would think anyone would fall for this. It's way too forced and just pushes people away. Lurk more

Good. I want normies to think Sup Forums is irrelevant

Trump voted for rural and suburban cities

Hillary people voted for retards

I'd believe it. Wouldn't be the first time the fraud media planted the seeds of their own hit-piece here.

On the other hand, we could probably still run with it even though they know exactly what this is, and they would STILL get asshurt about it.

I never even saw any threads about that flag.

has any 'x BTFO!!' thread ever actually BTFO'd anything?

this

Nope, it's just fake news.
If they say it's real, it's only their own truth.

Why? The aim is to make international headlines, and thanks to the BBC, we did. They are now reporting about the stuff that wouldn't even have any noticeable impact like a random more or less funny internet troll petition, and even this now reaches potentially millions of people all around the world, looking at that flag.
That's a clear win in my book.

Sage for being the third or fourth thread about this, it's now bordering on forum sliding.

Are Germans the biggest dicks on the planet?

Sup Forums pol is dead now, move to cripplechan goys