Christmas terror eve

The absolute state of our cucked continent.

I want out of here.

twitter.com/breakingnlive/status/931851916782526464

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-C8J3ZUsbc&index=5&list=PLVyJMS5q67cTFV3yzeSBc1oaA2bn5_H2u
web.archive.org/web/20171118133627/http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/terror-europe-uk-london-manchester-us-state-department-heightened-risks-a8061431.html
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/terror-europe-uk-london-manchester-us-state-department-heightened-risks-a8061431.html
twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/931617779115003904
youtube.com/watch?v=7E1V1aadSUg
youtube.com/watch?v=FjQ-vJCsb-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part and parcel

so vibrant!

You'd be better off going to Christian countries for Christmas anyways.

Well they're fucking right.
We get letters from our city hall about safety measures to employ during the christmas season, what places to avoid and what not to wear to avoid pissing off jihadis.
It's absolutely ludicrous.

Wow, that's pretty racist of you

>BNL

>COMMUNISTS RUIN CHRISTMANS
>JIHADIS KILL SANTA CLAUS ON A TRUCH TOUR ON EUROPE
>FEMINISTS DECLARE THAT CHRISTMAS IS SEXIST
>BLM WILL RIOT

Move to northwest imperative.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-C8J3ZUsbc&index=5&list=PLVyJMS5q67cTFV3yzeSBc1oaA2bn5_H2u

Can't acess US travel site.
I'm going to check the Russia source as well.

Archived link (wayback machine): web.archive.org/web/20171118133627/http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/terror-europe-uk-london-manchester-us-state-department-heightened-risks-a8061431.html
Original link: independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/terror-europe-uk-london-manchester-us-state-department-heightened-risks-a8061431.html
USA and Commonwealth's Canada and Australia vs UK - former motherland
Canada
>Canadian visitors to Britain are warned by the government in Ottawa: “Exercise a high degree of caution at all times, monitor local media and follow the instructions of local authorities.” Canadians are told to expect delays at UK airports “due to stringent security screening measures”.
Australia
>The Australian government warns its citizens visiting the UK: “There is a heightened threat of terrorist attack in the UK. There are two key sources of this threat:(i) groups and individuals motivated by the current conflict in Iraq and Syria ('international terrorism') and (ii) groups and individuals motivated by the status of Northern Ireland.”
USA
>On the day that a late-summer slump in tourism from North America to Britain was revealed, the US government warned American travellers of the risk of terror attacks anywhere in Europe as the festive season gets under way.

>“The Department of State alerts US citizens to the heightened risk of terrorist attacks throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season,” the travel alert reads.

>“Recent, widely-reported incidents in France, Russia, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Spain, and Finland demonstrate that the Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham (Isis or Da’esh), al Qaeda, and their affiliates have the ability to plan and execute terrorist attacks in Europe.

I like in Podesta's e-mails they were talking about how Germany and Europe are crazy for letting in the Syrians, Libyans and all the rest.

When libtard kings and queens think you're crazy, something is amiss.

Sorry for y'alls troubles m8. But your country has been through a lot in its history, her people are strong enough to make it through. Good luck!

Source?

I have pass a Christmas market every day soon to get to work.
How likely will I be mowed down by a truck and does it help if I walk behind the truck stopper stones?

I'm dreaaaaming of a race warrrrrr Christmas.

I sure love the diversity!

You have truck stopper stones? That sounds a bit oppressive and problematic, user. There's no reason to be afraid of trucks of peace.

> "Russian" Federation is USA colony
CONFIRMED

lel

Rich coming from you guys.
We had the last terror attack with dead people last christmas, you?
You put that immigration crisis upon us by lighting up the ME, now you want to lecture us?
You degenerates need to be neutered.

its the "big one" that intelligence has been hunting all year. Apparently a 9/11 2.0 is being planned and the truck/knife attacks are just distractions to try and keep the regular rank and file busy.

Barcelona could have been the 2.0 as the original plan prior to the bomb factory going boom would have killed at least 10,000 people that day via the 5 very large truck bombs.
But apparently it wasn't...
>inb4 nuclear.

How do we remove all political power from the left in the US before we end up like Europe?

I stand by my life choices.

>yfw Russia and the USA are teaming up to false flag Europe and further grow right-wing sentiment in the region

Guns?

At least something we agree on

>mohammed fujita
jesus christ

We have single states that are 3x the size of your entire country, Hanz Abdul Mohammad.

Fuck off Hans you were going to take immigrants anyway like you did during Yugoslav wars and the Somali famine. You also have no explanation for all those economic refugees from Eritrea Tunisia Kosovo etc.

> Europe
> Your country

no russian commies

no american jewish goblins

looks like it will be a comfy christmass this year

>what is the European Union

i just stay at home in berlin , and if terrorists get to me i won´t hear them due to my headphones anyway. i´ll report back after Xmas is over.
>not afraid

lets theorize instead about which monuments / capital cities and which places therein they would target.

"something that happens everywhere at once" i remember reading that , so dirtybombs - trucks of boom with detonators going off all at once and then 100s of "(((terrorists))) slaughtering people kicking in doors of apartments flats studios i reckon?

keep your head up and listen for speeding trucks. should be fine.

Hoping for truck attack on the Cologne shopping mile.

ban Christmas i say, nothing says part and parcel of a multicultural society like toning down the christian festive season a few notches.

fuck you kraut blame your shitty goverment not others for the absolute pathetic state Europe is in

That is just plain retardation. Eat more big mac

Visit Scotland. Nothing ever happens there.

I was specifically talking to sven op but yeah see

How would you guys even say Mr. Fujita's first name?
Mohammedu?

barbarians are barbarians...you "germanic" people have done the same thing throughout time...mix and destroy.

I believe it's pronounced "Sasupekuto-san"

>It's right wing propaganda
>It's all fake news
meanwhile...

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/931617779115003904

youtube.com/watch?v=7E1V1aadSUg

youtube.com/watch?v=FjQ-vJCsb-4

Yes and while we're on the subject, get ready for Extreme Vetting™ until you get your jihad problem under control. To think you faggots once ran the world. Get it together.

Not a country

also...fun fact:
The new Muslim youth in Europe (especially in Belgium) is X1000 times more radical than the previous generations.
gotta love that diversity!

And yet it has its own currency, its own laws, and soon its own army. Looks like a country in all but name to me.

Figured, and thanks
And no, European Union is not a country lmao

where will it be?

bets?

>America forced you to have open borders

Hopefully the Vatican.

of course, Europe is only 28% white

>Le 52%

whiter than you muhammad

> until you get YOUR jihad problem under control.
The last attack on tourists was in your country killing mostly Argentinean tourists.

Sure thing DaQuan Tyreese Jr.

Haha.I like your sense lol.

i love you guys

that's correct though, there's 35k american soldiers in germany

friendly reminder

t. leftypol shill

>70 year old war vs. ongoing war on leftists-imported terror.

ayyy lmao. Go eat a halal waffle.

I wasnt aware that America controls EU immigration policy

well now you are, because it does, for germany at least and it tries to control it for every other country as well

>w-w-we dindu nuffin!

If you don't like it then get the fuck out

ok

Wow
Times have really changed
I don't remember this sort of shit happening on Christmas just a few years ago, especially in Europe
What has changed in Europe that you guys think has caused this?
What overarching development, that others have constantly warned against and pointed out has led to a commonality of terror against Christian Europe and Christian Americans?

Implying that you are not the one defending retarded instigators like

>he doesn't know about Alaska
stop eating snow, retard

headlines in one week:
>Powerful: UK, Germany, Sweden to Triple Intake of Syrian Refugees During Holiday Season to Combat Racist US Travel Alerts
>Khan: "Islamic culture makes the holidays a blast"
>Merkel: "Even though Germany has no culture, it's important to share our culture with immigrants during the holidays"

Pic of letters? My brother is living in Tilburg at the moment, and he hasn't mentioned this.

Arm yourselves, wear what the sandniggers hate, troop a team of swine in front of you, and go into their "no go zones" en masse... kicking ever single cocksucking arsepointer square in the ass along the way.

>2010 Diversity Immigrant
Obama should be indicted for involuntary manslaughter

Increasing levels of Islamaphobia due to right wing rhetoric :/

They usually do. Alcohol in soy sauce and mirin. Most Muslims don't stay long.

How progressive of you enlightened western europeans. Arrogant fucks

Truck stopper stones are racist.

Bombing innocent, unaware people on fucking christmas.

I hate mudslime terrorists so much.

>niggers are from the middle east
>it's impossible to turn third world barbarians back from the border

Oh wow, yeah
I guess that explains it
I've noticed that same trend.
Islamic terror attacks, and the thousands murdered over the years, being disproportionate to the population, happen which is causing Islamophobia, wow, yeah

I feel very safe this christmas.

On the bright side, once they've finally genocided all the wypipo and forced everyone else to convert to Islam, there will be no more Islamophobia!

im betting
>acid attack
>chrismas type market
>30+ severe injuries
>4 deaths

May as well be

Based 日本人 know how to deal with threats

Concentration camps for non-whites and degenerates.

The faster Europe falls the faster the rest of the West can rise

Other way round m8

t. Andy Mcnab's latest novel.

u couldn't be moor wrong

>mfw my Grandad left me an envelope in his will containing a key for his gun safe, along with a pre-paid 5 year membership for the shooting range

>The absolute state of our cucked continent.
>I want out of here.

>is a cuck that can't move

>Russia
>not to travel to Europe

Come home, white man.