Boku No Hero Academia

CAN I BE REAL A SECOND

FOR JUST A MILISECOND

LET DOWN MY GUARD AND TELL YOU HOW I REALLY FEEL A SECOND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkzG3xyZYLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So if a kid is a traitor, what type of situation we looking at?

Compromised during the school year, or will it be like a Departed Situation where a mob boss finds a down on their luck kid, and grooms them to be a mole?

Ochacuck must feel like shit after this.

Is it actually going to happen, Sup Forums? Are they actually going to have a proper conversation that doesn't involve screaming, accusations, violence, or threats against life and well-being? Is this the actual turning point of their relationship after all the shit that's happened to them and between them since arriving at school?

Did Ochako know it was Toga? This is what she remembers a few moments later

This is where Kacchan reveals his man love for Deku.

Will Bakagou not be a dick for once? Where has Ochako gone? Will All Might continue to acquire so may death flags that they cancel each other out?

It must have made her feel even more like shit when the first thing Deku did after the results was run to the Shiketsu kids and start asking where Kemi is.

They'd better kiss already

I'll even accept a forced kiss by Bakugou

>Bakugou: That quirk of yours...
>Deku: (He knows it)
>Bakugou: Did you get it from All For One?
>record scratch

Isn't it sort of rude to kiss a boy right after you confess to him? Bakugou should wait until at least the third date to orally violate Deku.

Uraraka is the PERFECT prostitute. She can literally let you cum inside her a thousand times and every time apply zero gravity to the ejaculate before it reaches & fertilizes her egg.

She can probably deceive Deku after he marries her into thinking that her son is his son because he came inside her but in fact it is his wife's son (and Bakugou's).

*freeze frame*

>yeah, that's me
>you're probably wondering how I got into this mess

>and every time apply zero gravity to the ejaculate before it reaches & fertilizes her egg.
NTRfags don't even read the manga, nothing new here.

Prepare for slaughter.

Really it's just a matter of time before All Might goes down. Not that this series hasn't surprised me before, but I would be shocked if All Might lives through this whole series.

This, it's been already shown multiple times in the manga that Ochako cannot use Zero Gravity on the cumballs launched onto/inside her.

>to explain that, we need to go waaaay back
>video tape rewind effect

I bet Toga will feel even worse when she finds out that Deku was searching for her. She could have gotten much more blood while being alone with him.

I half expect Bakugou to try and take OfA for himself.

I have a crackpot theory that Deku will somehow end up killing Bakugou, which causes the fall from grace that people think might happen.

>that girl with the lips
Which ones? Deku did see her naked.

kek

But how would he take it? Eating Deku's hair won't work unless Deku voluntarily passes it to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkzG3xyZYLA

Why is he licking his lips? Does he get off from beating people up?

Do you guys all realize the best part about Deku's and All Might's relationship? Deku obviously see's All Might as a father figure and this chapter cements that the feeling is mutual. However, Deku's father is some overworked cook right? Wouldnt it be great if Deku and All Might are having a great heart to heart and then Deku's Dad shows up and steals Deku away?

Fatherhood NTR is best NTR.

My guess is that either he doesn't know that rule, or he does and thinks he can somehow get Deku to do it willingly.

You want All Might to get burned?

>Shipping Urakaka with Bakugo

His broken spirit would be delicious.

>half her face is shadow
>half her face is light
What did Hori mean by this?

Will twice be healed from his internal suffering

Shipping Bakugou with anyone is terrible desu.

He's finally going to achieve happiness when he dies.

best pairing, confirmed by Nips

No he won't, because the Twice we know is a fake.

Deep

Do nips really see that Pocky thing as romantic? It's literally a breadstick.

She could have replaced him right then and there if she had stuck around. Deku was so close to death and doesn't even realize anything happened.

I dunno

A good girl like her with an edgy badboy like him is cliche but oddly satisfying

>cliche but oddly satisfying
if you're a cuck, maybe

He's not even a cool "bad boy", just a spergy asshole with sagging pants.

...I'm not a cuck

Bakugou a shit

cucky cucky cuck-a-doodle-doo!

Todoroki a best

Are Ochako and that muscledude somehow related? He looks like her father. Maybe the evil cousin.

I hope the interscholastic training with Ketsubutsu will give us more Shark Teeth-chan. I want to know what her quirk is. Maybe something like Plastic Man, since she can sort of fold herself in like a turtle?

I thought he looked like Bakugou

Oh shit.

Why do Uraraka get a lots of hate?

>inb4 it's her dad's twin brother

>breadstick

I just love breadstick covered in chocolate, almost as much as cookies.

>However, Deku's father is some overworked cook right?

Yes, Endeavor is an overworked cuck.

How is he a cuck? His wife is locked away in a nuthouse.

You've met his mom, right? Getting let loose without restraint is exactly his kind of bag.

It is a necessary evil so that best girl can end up with Izuku instead. Plus, better if they're never together in the first place than have Ochako inevitably cheat on Him!

That's because Ochako and Bakugou are secretly related.

Jealousy.

Because none of us will have someone like her in our lives.

Yet again, only the true best girl gets last posts dedicated to her. That's like the sixth time this week.

What are those expressions trying to convey?

So how many "X is related to Y" theories do we have so far?
>Dabi is Endeavor's son
>Deku is Endeavor's son
>Deku is AfO's son
>Dekumom is Nana's daughter

That proves her fans are the most autistic, desperately refreshing the threads and waiting for the last second before it dies to get the last post

Joke's on you, I wasn't refreshing it at all, I just made that post after a break from posting to fap to Momo.

Stain was correct.

She's trash and people think she's some kind of special. There are a dozen other souls in their class that are better characters than Miss Marple, but the focus never rests on them, just on the boring chick and her stupid crush jealousy like that isn't the most cliche' thing in a shonen manga ever. I pray to all gods under heaven she turns out to be the traitor, or gets expelled, or winds up with some literal nobody rather than have her forcibly-inflicted on anyone in their class simply because she happens to exist.

people who hate her are mostly shippers.

Damn. user got NO chill.

don't you fuckin diss Miss Marple nigga

>we'll get plenty of webms for shitposting purposes thanks to season 2

Personally, I'm excited for the number of smug anime boy screenshots I'll have thanks to Monoma.

This

I ship him with Tsuyu

If she's the traitor you'd be seeing more of her, not less.

No

more like shit stain.

He really was. You have to remember though. A lot of faggots in these threads are under developed mentally and do not see the clear reason why there is an argument for HERO being a government funded career/title.

Stop posting Stain.

My point proven.

Okay fucker, explain why he was right instead of sucking his dick.

I FUCKING HATE LIZARDS.

t. Spinner

No, it's cause Ochako admires Deku and wants to have the same drive to succeed as he does. Toga's words at the camp caught Ochako off guard because of how accurate they were at first, before she went full retard psycho at the end.

HE'S THE TRAITOR

Who is "he"? Deku? Bakugou? Mineta? Kouda's pet bunny?

I'm the traitor. Don't trust user, he lies.

>Twice could actually get into an argument with himself on an imageboard and he wouldn't even be able to know

Really makes you think..

I love Jirou.

This is after she sees Kemi speedreader

Good, that's more lizard booty for me.

YES

She would be a great One For All user.
>Your arm's broken?
>Cut if off and grow a new one

>Calls person speedreader
>Doesn't even read the chapter himself
>Or the post chain he's replying to

>bitter autistc neckbeards get triggered by shonen heroine
gee how unusual why would this happen it is a mystery

Nigger I have the post chain and the picture I am about to blow you the fuck out. I'll get on my PC and elaborately show you why you're wrong. I'll even find the picture that quote is from for context so you'll shut the fuck up

I'll be home in five minutes

>This is after she sees Kemi (flirting with Deku)
You left out the important bit, I added it back in for you.

he's an asshole. No sympathetic backstory. He's just got a huge ego and drive to be the best. He's literally Endeavor lite.