Why is Sup Forums not excited about 4.0 next year?

Why is Sup Forums not excited about 4.0 next year?

>next year
Keep dreamin'

It was supposed to come out last year.
Besides, it's probably gonna be shit, just like Eva 3.0

because eva is overrated, and the new ones are shit

>next year

I've never set great expectations for Rebuild, but it managed to amaze me each and every time. So wait & see. I just hope it will not come out after 2018.

It was supposed to be released in 2008. Eight years later and nothing.

For 3.0, we had the first trailer in August 2011, and the release was November 2012. We don't have a trailer yet. We don't even have a "You can (not) something" style title announced yet.

>next year
Just in case you are serious, let me laugh even harder

They didn't like 3.0.

Because it took too long and I stopped caring. It doesn't help that 3.0 was so bad.

>next year
Try 2022.

I'm hyped/

thats a lie right?

No. The original announcement was that there'd be 4 movies over an 18 month period, starting in 2007, with the last two released together.

Literal who serving literally no purpose.

>implying fanservice serves no purpose

Come on, man.

It's hard to be excited for things that are taking forever.

>next year

Because it'll be a shit. A SHIT.

Because Eva isn't good

because 3.33 was bad. 1.11 and 2.22 were all right but 3 killed it

4.0 is just going to be a recording of Anno flipping off the audience for two hours.

I hope it's just "You can (not)"

The movie will open up with someone sketching with a pencil. Slowly they will draw (You). Then Anno will come into view. He's eating a bean burrito. When he's done, he drops his pants and takes a shit on (You). It fades to brown and the credits start to roll.

That's my expectation of 4.0

Is Re;Take canon?

>1.0 was a pointless remake.
>2.0 was Evangelion done wrong.
>3.0 was a mess.
yes, I am so fuckity hyped for 4.0.

next decade maybe, but not next year

1.0 and 2.0 were okay but ultimately pointless. 3.0 shits on EoE's perfect ending and jumps to a future story line that's uninteresting and would be continued in 4.0. They also added a bunch of stupid shit like Mari and pointless Kaworu and Shinji scenes. Also they changed Asuka and Rei's characters in ways that don't make sense for the narrative but make them more appealing to normies.