3x3 thread

These seem fun, you know what to do

Also how's my taste, I'm sorta new to anime so I've mostly been exposed to mainstream shit

>3x3 circlejerk cancer

Fuck off, consider hanging yourself

3x3 threads are so pointless. Everyone's trying to make themselves feel better about their "superior taste" but IRL you're all losers.

You all need to accomplish real achievements, not internet achievements.

Is that your excuse for having shit taste, user?

5/7

>daily cancerous newfags circlejerk

5/8
0/2

But real life is no fun Sup Forumsnon

4/6
4/5

2/3
0/1
1.5/2

Very entry level.
5.5/6
+/- Nichijou

Monster Musume was okay

Finished rewatching TTGL the other day, and I more or less liked it. Pre-timeskip was great but post-timeskip was absolute garbage minus Kittan's sacrifice, which saved TTGL imo
4/4
What's middle left?

5/7 -Yahari, PP

5/5

>What's middle left?
it's baccano

8/8
0/0
8/8
8/8
7/7
8/8
That's not true, user.

But that's bottom left. What's the one above Baccano?

sorry my fault it's stein's gate

1/2
0/0
2/3
3/3
4/6
2/2
0/0

Ah, okay. 5/5 then.

8/8
6/7
5/5
6/6
3/3
3/5
3/3
2/2

I'm okay with this.
I don't like this.
I don't like this.
I don't like this.
I'm okay with this.
I'm okay with this.
I don't like this.
I don't like this.
I'm okay with this.
I kind of like this.

is that turtle symbolize to kiss x sis ? you have an awkward taste , user.

Your thoughts on Sun and Moon?

Try killing yourself.

None. The last Pokemon game I played was platinum.

this would be way better if you tried as hard as you did for your anime movies section for every section

I'll dedicate my next creation to you user. Any particular requests or suggestions?

0/1

4/6

2/4

good taste is found, not taught, I'm afraid

I just wanted to include a little something for you in there but you just had to go and be an ass about it.

Alright then. Boku no Pico

Oh I thought you only bitched about the aesthetics. You can eat shit if you're talking about my picks.

what's the middle one?
pretty nice looking 3x3

>what's the middle one?
Maken-Ki!

>pretty nice looking 3x3
thx

Yes I was talking about your choices. Your aesthetics are bad all around, but at least in terms of content selection you made some kind of an effort for anime movies.

3/7
0/0
3/5
3/6
6/7
4/8
3/5
2/3

>Hidamari Sketch
>Haibane Renmei
>Kino no Tabi
>Mushishi
>Nodame Cantabile
>Polar Bear's Café
>Tatami Galaxy
>Usagi Drop
>Lain

I did not make an effort but I understand if my taste might feel a bit overwhelming for you.

What? I thought I was fairly explicit about being underwhelmed, not the opposite. If you aren't putting any effort in the perhaps it's about time.

>putting effort into appealing to plebs

6/7
0/2
7/7
7.5/8
7/7
6/6
5/6
4/4
6/7
7/7
7/7 tv anime
6/6 anime movie
2/2 manga
5/5 movie
4/4 tv
3/3 game
6/6

It's not about appeal, it's about the betterment of the self.

7/8
2/2
6/6
4/5
4/4
2/2
5/5
2/3

No. It's about appeal to you specifically. I have perfected the process of selecting titles for my mosaics.

Not really, even the stuff on your list I acknowledge I don't personally like.

>acknowledge
The fuck are you talking about?

Hello friends. Should I merge my anime 3x3 with my manga 3x3 or just wait till someone makes a manga themed 3x3 thread?

2/8
2/3 oppais
3/9
2/8
6/8
3/5
2/5
5/6
5/8
I'm okay with this
2/2
3/5
3/6

Post your manga 3x3, I'm curious to what it looks like

Sorry to offtopic but does anyone know where to download Deah Note in bluray quality? I finally convinced my friend to watch some anime, and i cant find it anywhere to downalod.

On Nyaa is just a shitty DVD rip and bakabt doesnt have it? Pls help

I'm actually updating it right now. Looking for appropriate images. I'll just post what will be on it. There's some crossover with my anime 3x3.

>GTO
>Oyasumi Punpun
>Space Brothers
>Nana
>Homunculus
>Holyland
>Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa
>Yotsuba to

I'm also undecided about the 9th addition.
Crunchyroll

You're welcome

>GTO
My fucking nigger. I watched the anime, immediately went to manga after seeing it's not a complete adaptation, it's been one of my favorites since, although, admittingly, I don't read manga a lot. I've started following Paradise Lost, but haven't checked it out for months, also not sure if the scanlations are still going. If they are, I should reread as I've forgot the stuff I've read.
Kurosawa is my favorite manga, Yotsubato, Homonculus and Punpun are some of my favorites too, I'm going to check out Holyland. Nana has an anime, should I watch that instead? Also I've seen Space Bros anime, but dropped it around episode 30 or something, I think? After that arc where the afro guy is living in that spaceship-like place with a few of others. Can't remember why I dropped it when it was an interesting show.
Pic related - my autism, I update it once a year (at beginning of january).

I lost interest with Paradise Lost but GTO was definitely a step up in manga form. You get payoff with Teshigawari, Mayu is introduced and Miyabi's backstory is handled incredibly well. Definitely watch the Nana anime it's consistently good throughout although the anime ended unfinished and the manga is on indefinite hiatus. Space Brothers was something I just got into naturally. The characters were good and mostly received their fair share of development. I won't spoiler it for you but my favourite character arc involved Hibito's moon mission and its aftermath.The story is straightforward yet still interesting.People might hate me for this but the only time I ever tuned out of it was with anything involving Sharon I regret not pacing it out better because I finished it in about 4 days. I like your autism user 7/7

I've heard Space Bros has a good finale, luckily I haven't been spoiled.
>I like your autism user 7/7
Thanks.

6/7
1/1
2/3
3/3
5/5
1/1
5/7

why the fuck do you like GTO that much ? pretty good shonen but still not close to gintama's level

shut the fuck up retard

>HOLY FUCK HOW CAN YOU LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE
GTO was clearly the better manga in my opinion. The distinction narrows with the anime though. Plus Gintama 'level' has been dropping exponentially since comedy arcs have stopped mattering to Sorachi. Also the Rakuyou arc was near complete horseshit and Oboro of all fucking people was what made it actually bearable.

is that azazel san in the middle right ?

Saitama from OPM

you should put yondemasu yo azazel san instead of that mainstream mediocrity . it was much funnier and not popular . 4/8 i guess .

haven't seen anywhere near enough anime to act so arrogant, kid

This thread is terrible, and every one posting in it should feel bad.

Do you feel bad for yourself too?

5/6

5/6

4/5

4/4

2/6

4/4

4/4

2/4

i need to watch more anime

what is mid left ?

major as a loli in ghost in the shell

6/6
5/6
6/7
Kind of recognize bottom middle but I can't place it right now
4/7
5/7
6/6
8/9
I feel as if I may know you

>4/7
What didn't you like?

5/5
too bad all the people i know irl have shit taste in anime
what's on the top left?

>Kind of recognize bottom middle but I can't place it right now
It's Midori-ko. Go watch it.

I didn't care for GTO, Joe, and Gankutsuou. Didn't hate them, just didn't get a lot out of them.

That's fair 5/7. What's centre left? It seems vaguely familiar.

Ping Pong the Animation
Anime fans are a mixed bag in real life, often the people I find I enjoy talking to most about it are people I wouldn't even expect to like anime until it comes up. The people I can easily tell are anime fans I try my best to avoid if possible.

Last Exile

>Ping Pong the animation
I've been meaning to watch that but I don't watch a shit ton of anime any more like I used to

>Anime fans are a mixed bag in real life...
Yeah I agree. Usually the ones who end up being into good shit don't know about it until I show them and tend not to be big anime fans. I once went to the anime club in college and it was the cringiest weeaboo shit I've ever seen and they mostly just watched toonami

My friend founded a anime themed whatsapp group to meet nerdy girls.
Literally nobody there watches anything beyond entry level shit.
I feel like people who want to be seen as anime fans have the biggest shit taste.
Everyone i know with decent taste would never even mention anime without being asked

>anime fan
If somone feels the need to identify themself as one it's pretty sad desu

Consider killing yourself faggot

Oh, it's you again.

Yeah I definitely don't think it defines me. I used to be like that when I first got into anime but now I consider anime I'm into as more just shows that I watch and would list among my favorite shows in general.

5/8

But of course shit for taste

7/7
1/1
4/5
3/5
5/6
2/4
2/3
2/2
1/1
2/3
1/2
3/3
2/2
3/3
3/3
3/3

But Mezato is worst girl, user.

Not him but you're a pretty cocky little git. Are kids bullying you at school? Don't seem to remember you posting your own 3x3 last thread either. If you want to shit on someone's tastes then be prepared to post your own when you do it.

what are you a Kuratafag